What do ya think of this?

What do ya think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EISkgitAJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normie tier bullshit with no basis in reality.

10/10

>Really made me think
I guess I'm with #non-countries now

Everyone else on suicide watch

so does this chart ordered by the countries themselves the actual people from those countries?

>US
>poor soldiers
Give me a break nigger. We have a fuck ton of shitskins but our soldier demography is non-comparable.

THANKS, POLAND!
CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN?

Fucking crafty Nips. They knew what would happen.

nope

Good, but where is the mention of the emus? That earns a spot amongst the cosmic tier

Go ANZAC!!!

Brazil fought the Portuguese, and Paraguai. I guess thats it? We just suppressed revolts on the 19 century with D.Pedro Portugal, and fought Paraguay, who where the aggressors.

Highly accurate

It was only classed as a loss because we did not kill enough.
0 Humans died

When it comes to the global scale, México should be in won't even fight tier. Mexico has the same shit as Switzerland that we won't join any wars unless directly attacked.

I like how "best war economy", "most firepower", and "high tech" rate you at decent tier.

I always felt sorry for the Kiwi's, they got thrown into the deep end by the poms simply because they were associated with us Aussie scum.

polan plz

Where does this poor soldiers meme come from?

hi

Didn't mean to quote.

Sry I had to fix it

Haha

I mean, it says poor soldiers.

The author essentially wants to call the US shit, but knows he can't just lie about everything.

You misunderstand, that war makes you legendary. You are in class of greatness that us mere mortals can never hope to achieve

after cyberpunk 2077 comes out :^)

And the reality

Why count Ancient Greek warfare as Greece and not the Roman Empire as Italian?

>US
>has some of the most elite soldiers in the world
>gives "skilled" to Canada

You're a cuck.

>Italy
>Bad at war
Good meme, Italy always suffered because poor command but other than that they fight well.

Video very much related
youtube.com/watch?v=3EISkgitAJg

>digits twice
I don't understand

I-I blame the leafs

No DPRK? I know they are low tech, but they have one of the largest armies in the world, one of the largest submarine fleets in the world, nukes (!), and fanatical devotion that nobody can match.

Bad foul up. You must rearn disciprine!!

Because it's Sup Forums, they fail at everything they do, including making memes. Name 1 fucking meme that came out of Sup Forums in the last 5 years that was also successful because of Sup Forums.

Don't feel sorry for them kiwis are hard cunts in war.

Full one
>le based nippon

Fpbp

it's retarded

Best korea only won because China and Russia.

Based off perceivable threats though... West thinks it is another Iraq, East thinks Russia/Islam

I know Mexico has phased out their current jet fighter inventory with no replacements planned. Pretty sad desu

We also have Seal Team Six and Delta Force, which could counter or out-match every single one of the high and top tier special forces.

>they gave all the credit to Greece for what it did over 2500 years ago

kek

Lol, Swedes will fight for the country to keep it cucked...the euros least willing to fight are the most BASED because the won't fight for cucked governments

>This chart
We have been living in comfort for too long.

Certainly it has to do with just that...Sweden is way up there and they are the most progressive in Europe

How long did t take you to change I.P?

More than just that*

All the longest confirmed sniper kills are Canadian, gotta give cred where it's due

Juvenile retarded bullshit.

This depends on multiple factors and what people understand under "fighting for your country". It could range from fighting neocon wars in the middle east to fighting for your people against the government.

>China
>low tech

>America
>only decent tier

>God tier
>Nz and Ausfags

Shit son, you retarded or something?

Not to mention the fact that we have (in my personal opinion and unfortunately) toppled so many governmental powers throughout the world that we very well could dominate east Asia and Russia if we simply put in a little effort and then simply laid back and swooped in for the kill.

I absolutely despise kikes but we have definitely learned from (((the best))) on how to conquer your enemy.

i don't know about the other ones, but us marines are pretty poor. at least these days

when should we establish the Anzac empire?

>see Sweden at 55%
>genuinely impressed its even that high
>realise its probably the muslims who said yes

>Crimea
>Ukraine
Fake news

"Best war economy, most firepower, high tech" and yet haven't been able to keep arabs from chimping out after playing Jenga with two of your buildings. You lost a war against rice pickers in the jungle, and as far as WW2 goes you last hit the Nazis after Russia did all the hard work and go "we saved your asses". You can't even keep a tiny nation of malnourished gooks from acting out. All that power and yet unable to even fight the 3rd world. "Decent" my fucking ass. You'll get a + for having the balls to nuke the Japs at least, Jew puppet.

>tfw too smart to be on the list

countries wont attack you if they dont know how severe your retaliation will be

This is pathetic. We lost in Nam because more of their men were willing to fight and they were willing to lose more of their men's lives since they knew most Americans would pussy out, 1960 was the end of Western masculinity.

It's good but it needs to be an israeli category for pants shitting and not italian. You must remember the Romans. Why not a Croat category or Micronesian? Nobody ever picks Italy. Why did you?
>highest IQ in all non Asian countries
>"live and let live"
>having any "problems" with this or even with Italy or Italians
*scarfs down 22 pizzas*

>lose two world wars in a row
>high tier

>mostly fought 13 year olds
Sauce?

NOTICE: Battles against Australian wildlife do not count as nothing can beat Australian wildlife. Case in point, the emu.

>haha you pulled out of a war with no homeland support
Fuck off

That's the same reason Italy lost to Greece in WWII. All Greek veterans used to say "italians did not want to fight this war, that's why they lost".

BTFO shit-tier cunts

Italians used to say if Britain wins we lose but if Germany wins we are lost. Thanks, Screw-Loose-O-Lini!

How could you put China on both "God Tier" and "Bad Tier"?

But emus though. I cant believe i said this was good nine posts ago. I saw Canada wasn't in the shitter-tier and didn't even look at the "god" tier because that tier is a little bit presumptuous is it not?

The good news for this chart is that it's normally the nationalists willing to fight. So small numbers will take over the whole.

kek, okay 15%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE ARE NUMBER 1.

> B-B-B-B-BUT THE US IS BAD!!

yea, yea FUCK YOU

In principle the fewer people willing to fight, the easier it would be.

I am a bit dubious about certain other nationals' will to fight for their countries though.
For instance, a Turkish nationalist is a Turk who does not and has never lived in Turkey but waves the Turkish flag while getting benefits from a different nation.

This

The really sad part about this is that with the current political climate right now in Western Civ. we will not only experience a decrease in these numbers but at the same time experience an increase in the numbers of child-raping terrorists.

France is surprisingly ballsy (for a western nation). I guest the French leaders really do push a patriotic French culture to counter an Anglo dominated world.

> US
> POOR SOLDIERS

we will fucking shit on any country. we live for conflict. we protect our own and know no bounds to defend.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!
We are fearless, always ready to fight.
Once the world turns to shit, Australia takes the reigns.

Sup Forums is trash, as expected.

>only 18% of Germans would
I don't blame them tbqh

Estonia beat the Bolsheviks.

Don't even try. Your soldiers are absolute ass, the only reason you even have SOME measure of success against even farmers with muskets is that you have far superior tech than most adversaries since you spend silly amounts on your army. I mean you don't even fight, you just watch a couple of farmers from afar and then send in the airforce/artillery.

>> We could dominate asia!

>> Meanwhile: Can't even defeat one of the poorest nations there

Yeah bro, fucking greeks/poles/LEAFES/Aussies are better warriors than Iranians that live in a constant state of war against jews+USA+sunni muslim countries and fucking them too. Are you actually retarded?

How do you heavily damage your own destroyer?

They do it all the time, even now. Fucking glorious US Navy rofl.

>Israel
>High Tier
they lost badly against the Romans, nowadays they only stand a chance because America and the West prop them up through funding and support.

I'm willing to fight for Texas, and maybe the confederacy but not the U.S.

>Australia
>Never lost a war

EMU

>poland
>high tier

hahahahahahahahhaha

>most skilled black nation
kek

Fpbp surprisingly coming from an amerifat

>2500 wounded, sick or frostbitten
>frostbitten on August 15th

Well said