Niggers

>be me dirty pot head
>waiting on pot dealer all day (nigger dealers are always like this)
>he finally texts me and tells me to go by his place
>cool weed
>go by his place in the projects niggers everywhere
>weed nigger not there so i wait
>while waiting notice one nigger is layed out on his porch
>think ok lol this guy must be high as hell
>notice he doesnt look comfortable as porch is concrete
>notice he isnt moving
>still af
>not breathing
>nigger is fucking dead
>leave, I can get weed later
>call weed guy later and confirm niggers just die in the streets all the time
>not even joking still cant stop laughing 5 hours later

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com//watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be a real classy guy using weed, and going to a dealer house for buying it. Degenerate scum.

live in illegal state m8

you should hear about my acid use

Tell me about it.

made me realize that people are like computers, i just had that reoccurring thought, which led me to realize people just like computers are not created equal. While lsd makes most people libtards i went the other way lol

might have something to do with me dropping with my father and uncle who are both paranoid schizophrenics

>lsd makes most people libtards
Maybe but it made me like this back then
hooktube.com//watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA

PS: Don't by from niggers, they never get good stuff anyway. That's only a Hollywood fairy tale.

Ill have you know I was a lolbertarian before I ever dropped acid

acid is great amirite?

Oh, I get it.
You're a total degenerate, but even degenerates feel the need to look down on someone.
So you look down on black degenerates.
It's OK, we understand.

YES THANK YOU i never realized before, but no for real i just think they are funny, kind of like they were put here for our amusment

Why didn't you call an ambulance?

I considered it but hollywood has brainwashed me into being afraid of calling police to the projects, also it was probably an OD or something so i dont care if someone dies like that idiot drug users that would OD give the rest of us a bad name

>calling emergency services
>in the hood
Shiggy

>when a white boy visits the hood

Lol i was riding a scooter

But foreal tho i used to have long hippy hair and a bunch of tye dye shirts and I could just walk in and nignogs would just come running

yeah, once
But weeds shit every other time

>conducting business with chimps
Jesus dude, lots of reputable white dealers could have used your business

How hard is it to find a white dealer?

>While lsd makes most people libtards
what?
Ive done a ton of acid, I have no idea how it could change someone's political views. Just a great experience and great visuals.

new town and never had to learn how to as family is white trash and always had connections

More like you ran away because you're fucking autistic pussy. Also we all know you wouldn't say any of this to the guys face. Pathetic loser.

>I considered it but hollywood has brainwashed me into being afraid of calling police to the projects,
Why?
>also it was probably an OD or something so i dont care if someone dies like that idiot drug users that would OD give the rest of us a bad name
If this is true then you're a bad person

Wtf does shiggy mean?

idk hippys made me think that mainly, most people I know who drop acid and are REALLY into it are some super hippy libtard shit, but if you just do it for the experience and visuals then it shouldnt do anything. Im talking about the people who trip to gain some inner knowledge or some shit

Well i figured if he was dead already who cares and if he was dying and I prevented it I wouldnt have gotten a good laugh out of it later

lurk more

I think I will actually, this threads just making me fucking depressed

>Be me on saturday
>24 years old
>shave my head as i do every single end of summer.
>go to work today
My brother and i both work together.
>clock in and tell brother lets see how long it takes for someone to call me a nazi.
>niggers everywhere in warehouse
Im one of two leads that supervise the warehouse. The other is black
>40 something year old nigger walks by and says "Damn man, you look like one of those nazis on tv and sheeit"
>immediately turn around and reply
"what the fuck did you just say? did you say i look like a fucking nazi?"
>nigger fumbling his words
>"well your head just looks like them doods on tv rioting and shit."
me
>"so i look like a skinhead."
name off two other bald people that are black whom work there as well asking him if they are also nazis because they are bald too

>turn around and ask my brother what time it is since hes standing right behind me on the other side of pallets.
its been 8 fucking minutes since i clocked in at this point.

the thing that really had me laughing tho was when my dealer told me that he left the house an hour before i showed up and dude was still laying there just kicking, but dealer didnt do anything because it was his girls birthday and "didnt want to deal with that shit"

You should only buy weed from white people.

>Time to graduate faggot.

P.s. my heroin dealers are both white and always polite

ive loved my hillbilly heroin in the past but never went to actual H. My father didnt actually go full schizo until suffering from oxy withdrawals so im kind very careful when it comes to opiates

Oxy is so much better. But it is such a pain in the ass to IV.

I don't even cook H half the time. Just cold shoot it

How long have you been doing it? How often?

Got introduced to it like two years ago. Did it once and then 2-3 times a year later.

A buddie of mine has been doing it and brought me over a point about a month ago and I've been doing it 2-3 times a week since then, but I'm starting to feel minor physical withdrawals and I jones for it all fucking day.

Shit is bad dood, but not as bad as amphetamines

The half life on opiate pills is way longer than H so I find myself dosing 2-3 times a day where as I'd usually only do 40-50mg of Roxy/hydro and be good all day. So I think that's what sucks you in so bad desu.

Quit the poppy jew and get clean on kratom.

Or I can spend $40 and get closer to God rather then spend 40 and foul tasting gay fucking hipster herbs