Is it really that bad if Jews replace us?

is it really that bad if Jews replace us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
elitedaily.com/news/politics/att-girl-milana-vayntrub-refugee-crisis/1370719/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's worse than we can say

No. It really isn't. What's bad is getting there.

Not as long as we get to breed with their women.

Yes.

I'd put a jew in her oven, if you know what i mean

Jews aren't replacing us with Jews They're replacing us with third world subhumans, dooming the west and themselves as well.

(((Greetings fellow white people, is it bad if we're replaced?)))

Jews want to replace us with 3rd worlders not Jews.

Bad goy, you only get to mastubate at it.

Do you really think they can somehow simultaneously have whites as a minority and thrive themselves with a world full of violent angry brown people? They're not thinking in the long term.

Their hair is always so nasty.

Wait, do you mean that Jews themselves will be placed in our sted? Because it's not like that - it's the plan of darkening Europeans - interracial breeding - youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

They look hot, but they'll rob you for every cent in divorce.

why do I find this bitch insanely hot?

How?????? The number of Jews is going down.

I don't have a problem with it - they have higher IQs. World would probably advance much faster

I'd like to land my oak in her A, if you catch my drift.

The long term plan is to interbreed whites with nonwhites so that the world is comprised almost entirely of mulattos, who are shown to be more intelligent by just enough but not too much and mostly docile, then run things at the top for the rest of recorded history, until the planet dies and the entire human race goes extinct.

because she is hot.

this. fuck these fucking infinite SJW slide, you people are cancer to humanity

>They look hot, but they'll rob you for every cent in divorce.

and your wheat field waifu wouldn't do that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh shit you're right.

They're trying to create a mulatto slave-race that has the dimness of the black and the timidness of the white.

>whites are white
Ok vanillanigger

>breasts
>hips
>youthful face
i wonder why

>is it really that bad if Jews replace us?

Yes.

Fuck off Jew.

is it really that bad if jews get gassed?

>Athletics
More like athleTHICS, amirite?

Breed them out

I wouldn't care if Jews replaced whites. They have comparable IQs and ability to innovate. The problem is, no matter what autistic schemes their elites try, they'll never have high enough birthrates to be a competitive ethnicity on their own without whites. Without whites, even with Greater Israel, they would be overrun by shitskins, Asians, and Mudslimes within a generation.

Fuck's sake, they can't even keep Israel Jewish. It's going to be 50% Arabic soon.

>Jews in charge of eugenics

Euro fake Jews are almost bred out. They're the only dying breed of people outside of some rare ME groups that the Arabs have genocided.

It's the great irony.

Yep, Euro Jews are literally dead insofar as a sub-race goes. The 1 percent Semite admixture will be what most have, and then it'll be no different than having Neanderthal in us.

They breed less. They intermix more. They're gone this century for all intents.

Israel is going to be mostly Arab Jews.

WOW, Jewish girls look like THAT? Wtf I love them now...

Where the fuck is this girl from. I swear to god i just saw her come into my work tonight. Literally had the best ass i have seen in real life.

those eyes look REALLY REALLY close together

AT&T commercials. Silicon valley. milana vayntrub

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.
- Mien Kampf

If you want a good example of what happens when jews are actually in charge take a look at the old testament. For a fun twist see if you can count how many tribes get genocided!

To rule over a pile of ashes.

Until Europe -- renamed ARan nukes you all.

All I want is a cute Dutch-Jewish girl, five kids, and a farm in the Shenandoah Valley.

Is that really so much to ask for God?

Fuck dude. There's a place called oakland very near where i live and the girl i saw today looks almost identical. I would without a doubt have killed a man for her to sit on my face and suffocate me to death.

>iese hospital

>Oakland

Oakland, California?

Pittsburgh

This whole film could make a good discussion on politics and race.

Reminder that Jew's are the high IQ master race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Within another century, there will be three races in the new world order. At the bottom, there's just a huge multiracial mess of brown people, along with the soon to be interbred last remains of the whites. They all get Zucc's Universal Basic Income Lifestyle™ when they use their state-mandated Facebook birth certificate, and get to watch their Official Netflix Binge Watch Recommendation all day and descend into mindless obesity.

Above them, there's an entire class of Asian/Indian/SJW/Low test beta coding peons, like that of today's modern tech company. This class supports the massive, world-spanning internet conglomerates of the (((Elites))) and get paid reasonably well for doing so. The media helps show them how awesome, hip, and fulfilling it is to be part of the LGBTQQIP2SAA community and have anal sex with random people of one of the 47 genders every weekend. Something in the water keeps decreasing everyone's testosterone levels even further, but that's fine because masculinity is so toxic anyways. They get such a pleasurable, comfortable existence, why would they ever want to cause any trouble?

Finally, at the top, there is the (((Elite))), made up by the master race and any exceptionally attractive female from any of the other classes. The males of this class take steroids so that they can remain, confident, bold, and vigilant as well as a variety of brain enhancing drugs to make sure that they are always at the top, of their game. They are few, but they own all of the corporations, and leadership roles throughout all industries, making sure things keep moving forward in the correct way. Each male is free to have his pick from the most beautiful and talented of the world female population due to his status, and have two beautiful, even more genetically gifted children than he.

We should be aiming to create the Judeo-Aryan master-race of the future.

> being this retarded

First of all, Y chromosomes don't disappear, and they are the most important part of ethnic genetics.

Second of all, "jews won't replace us" meant "jews won't replace us with brown shit immigration", not that the jews can by themselves replace us.

Yes.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

> LITERAL JEWISH SUBVERSION 101

That kike whore literally helps rapefugee invaders into Europe.

elitedaily.com/news/politics/att-girl-milana-vayntrub-refugee-crisis/1370719/

I'd still fuck her.

This is not only a racial question, it is also an ideological one. What if they replace us? The remaining goyim will serve as slaves to the Jews and if you take into consideration how brutal Marxist regimes have been, you might get an idea of how bad it will be.

We need to bond the Jewish and European races together. Whites are the iron, strong but brittle. Jews are the carbon, adaptable but tough to work. Judeo-Aryans are the true steel, stronger and tougher than either, this is Ashkenazim shit all over whites and other Jews alike.

It's what they're replacing you with. Specifically, Africans and Hispanics.

Do you want to move to Venezuela? Somalia? If not, you shouldn't want those places moving here.

This sounds so ridiculous but at the same time communism is literally a force that has always killed white people.

>Ashley "Israeli Paizuri" Goldenberg

>because she is hot.

Sorry my white brothers, the LARPing was fun but fuck the white race, I'm sold now going balls deep in Judaism

>We should be aiming to create the Judeo-Aryan master-race of the future.

what are ashkenazi jews

why is milana so fine?

If jews replace niggers and sandniggers is not really that bad
But if jews replace europeans then it's f***ing bad for sure
Otherwise I don't care about the jews as long as they're going back to their shithole in Middle-east

>fake euro jews
2 most genetically similar groups in Eurasia are Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews

t. Jew

'Euro Jews' are not even a race, they are just biracial, nothing of value is being lost unless you like Yiddischkeit. 'Arab Jews' don't exist, Mizrahim and Sephardim are about as Arab as Assyrians or Samaritans are

muhdik is in orbit.

This. Jews are non european semites, they are like gypsies (inbreeding,...).

Btw, ashkenazis and sepharadis are not the most similar groups. Europeans are more similar.

Yes, if you are talking about Cypriots, Sicilians and Maltese, who are descended from ancient Levantines anyway.
As for N. Euros, Autosomal DNA disagrees. Y-DNA paints a similar picture. Only in mtDNA do Jews and Europeans share significant ancestry, unless you are talking about peripheral Mediterraneans

proof that mixing 2 advanced peoples always produced neuroticism, look at hapas too. stability > intelligence

beware the khazar milkers

Here's what you need to do. Douse yourself in high grade petrol, and hire an illegal economic immigrant to light you on fire.

the jews will enslave the world. only white people can stop them from eating our babies and enslaving mankind

your dick is the same size as that picture