Robert E. Lee's former mansion is in the middle of Arlington Cemetery

>Robert E. Lee's former mansion is in the middle of Arlington Cemetery

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long until Antifa burns it down and cripples the Democrats for 30 years?

>Antifa

You think they can find it, because that would mean they opened a history book.
Mansion is safe.

That is actually a pretty fucking awesome point, user. Hmmmm.....

The entire cemetery used to be Lee's land.
A whole nation's dead army of spite.

The Lee-Curtis house stands guard over Americans who gave their lives to defeat monarchism, slavery, fascism, and Nazism. It was also used as a field hospital by the Union in the Civil War. Fitting punishment and final duty for the house of a traitor.

would be a shame is someone started putting the idea out there on Twitter

they literally put their dead troops in his front yard in spite. If anything, White Nationalists would be asking to get the graves removed because they are desecrating Lee's land

The land and home that the Union took and repurposed as a fuck you? I think it is a shining beacon of what a traitor deserves.

Nevermind that someone might point them to it, what about when someone goes there and replaces the US flag with a confederate one? They'd completely loose their shit!

Antifa probably doesn't know that is his mansion. I wonder what they would do if they found out.

>> you did nt suck mty dick so youre a traitor

The constitution legally allowed the south to secede and Lincoln killed 600,000 men becauae he was a tyrant and im glad he suffered whenbhe died

/ourreichstag/

That would be our Reichstag moment

Yep

Lincoln was going to deport the blacks, you dickhead. And slavery was an economic hinderance. The Southern economy never developed substantial manufacturing industries until well after the North because of its primative labor system.

Take the Metro in and there is basically zero security.

Southerners are too fucking stupid to evolve any type of market or industry. But muh coal jerbs. But muh farms. But muh manufactirin. Uh hyuk.

lets just stop telling them that these historical monuments are there. It's not like they know anything about US history.

And slavery in the south was well on its way to end because of those reasons, which comes back to slavery being a very minor reason behind the war.

These people are too stupid to understand this. I swear this place is such a cesspool...

There is no way texas and the south will allow antifa to burn down or riot in Arlington national cemetery.

The south didnt want union control over the states. Lincoln was clearly going to use tge frontiers to force centralization, which they hadnt been able to do under the previous balance of power

Kill yourself

>Coasts develop quickly thanks to the help of port access, which helps facilitate trade, which helps generate tax money, which goes towards education, where people can be educated to the point where they can invent new industries.
>Cities in New England are hundreds of years old, while many of the cities West of the Mississippi are barely 100+ years old.

Geography plays a big part here.

It's in Virginia dumbass, the governor just let antifa run wild in Charlottesville.

what the fuck is this counter argument HAHAHA

Literally 50% of the kids in the south died to mpsquito borne disease, thats on top of other death rates

The south didnt develop because whites literally coupdnt go outside without dying

>cool story bro
when i was a kid a snatched a brick out of the floor from the wine cellar in lee's house. i hid it in my cargo pocket and by the time we got back to the hotel i had a bruise on the side of my knee from it banging into it every step. i kept it for a long time, not sure where it is now.

>inb4 liar
the brick was thin, it wasnt a full sized brick. the floor down there was all bricks but the mortar in between the bricks turned into sand or some shit so i just had to wrestle it out. we snuck under the velvet rope and went down there when nobody was looking.

Bulldoze this disgusting display of HATE!!!!

But after the war, Lee didn't want the property back. This man that never owned slaves wanted to heal the country after the civil war and wanted soldiers of both sides buried there as a peace gesture.

Literally the only way to get Arlington cemetery to not celebrate Lee is to physically move every grave in Arlington to another cemetery

>Lincoln was going to deport millions of new eternally grateful voters

That too. It really disgusts me, as a New Englander, to watch others from around here trash the South for being "backwards" when they haven't had the same opportunities as us.

Please do so it can be open season on commies

With that logic, they should be buried at Mt. Vernon.

I am pure scottish by descent and i have always though english were batshit insane. Most of my auns and uncles married intp english families and my cousins came out full insanity witchhunt

I think it is in the blood. Wherever there are english/germans, there will be idiocy

When the war started, slavery was legal.

Well the Germans are the like the most autistic race of people on the planet.

And the Brits are inbred as fuck, so there you go.

Bait them to do it

Fight jewish tricks with jewish tricks

Even when they are half though, they just turn into sjw niggers. Like every single time. Do they have some gene that takes over their brain?

I mean, scots tend to excuse violence in a bar and i dont like that. But we shoot anyone that thrratens our family on sight.

Maybe it goes together?

He didnt say it wasnt. He was pointing out that slavery was unsustainable and already dying out. The war was not necessary.

They would be shot dead for trespassing, unironically and quite literally.

Fuck it, I say we encourage the faggots to do it.

Antifa would be labeled a terrorist organization the morning after

FUCK YOU NAZI!

Let's have a white nationalist free speech rally for vets and forget to show up.

It wasnt lincolns or lee's fault. Lincoln reoresented the Union, while Lee the average souther american. If anything the seccession of the south was set in place long before by the greedy fuck Hamilton. Jefferson knew the south would secede because of Hamiltons ideas.

mansion confiscated as spoils of war it is safe

founding fathers also realized slavery was going to leave a bad mess and horrible legacy, they just didn't have real argument against it back then. but they knew it would cause problems