Why is it white nationalists are so bad at PR?

Why is it white nationalists are so bad at PR?

We have hitler youth haircuits, tiki torch marches screaming about jews and roman salutes.

The whole thing is a goddamn trainwreck, it's like the movement is being run by people who want it to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/murray-bookchin-libertarian-municipalism-an-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't just talk about it with people on pol, we alredy now. go post this on wn websites

It was one man, a plant.

Stop it with the PR bullshit. You are pathetic. Seriously just go away from the right. Become a lefty, keep your worries elsewhere. Apologist. Fucking cuck boi. Neck yourself kindly.
Muh PR muh Movement.

Regardless, discipline must be enforced during political gatherings, those who don't conform must be removed.

>it's like the movement is being run by people who want it to die.

wow user, you almost redpilled yourself there.

Antifa, and other Black-Bloc groups actually screen recuits, doing background checks and training sessions

...the Alt-right literally let any retard in LARP gear to roll with them.

You know what happens in a Black-bloc group when one of them fucks up and looks like they're taking photos of other members, or disrupting the protest?

they get stabbed.

The Alt-right has left it too long to organise, and weed out the tards, now they'll always be portrayed as lunatics by the press.

>All you had to do was carry American flags, and the narrative would have been "Patriots vs anarchists', but you tolerated LARPers.

Patriots let America down for the past 40 years.

>Antifa, and other Black-Bloc groups actually screen recuits
Joey fucking Salads was able to walk among them with ease. It's just wearing black and being a scumbag. That's it. There's no membership or any sort of screening.

>m-m-muh eleceleb

and if he'd been given a Challange/countersign test he would have failed, and got stabbed.

whats your point kid?

they look nothing alike

They will never be good at public relations. They can't even relate to each other, DNA testing has caused an irreversible purity spiral. They are pushing the idea that 23andMe is faking results to demoralize WNs because otherwise they have to throw out all their members when they discover their great-great-great grandfather was Irish or Italian. No matter how bad the optics are at their rallies, things are worse in their forums.

I'm a community organizee who is
going to put new life into the Alt Right
movement. You will see life be injected into the
movement. Look for the August 26 Rallies
in Crissy field San Francisco , 'Freedom Rally'
and
The August 27 Berkeley ' No to Marxism' Rally.

I wish we had more alinskyite organizers on the right.

agreed bro.

Old generation WN are fucking idiots thats why

The Alternative Hypothesis explained that in one of their video but i dont remember which video it was

all you have to do is restrict flags to the US flag only, and your cause cant be misinterpreted.

the news puts a picture of US flag waving patriots with any shitty title of racists/bigots/fascists, and the american people will trust the media even less.

you have single dunce with a confederate flag, or even a confederate cap, and your fucked... again.

it is

absolutely triggered.

Probably because you don't have hate speech laws. In other countries where waving Nazi flags and throwing salutes is illegal, these far-right groups have gone through careful re-branding to avoid being confused with the third reich and thus avoid a lot of the easy media talking points against them. It's why Jobbik and various Polish groups like the National Radical Camp have done pretty well for themselves as they completely shed all 20th century imagery. They still read Mein Kampf and redpill people on the Jewish media but are much more discreet about this and so have bigger mainstream success.

That said the media is always going to call you Neo Nazis even if you disavow Hitler every three seconds.

unless that's my intention in the first place

Because actually, all of the protests are fucking stage.

ALL OF THEM.

The powers that be want a specific narrative.

It litterally is.
Detractors cannot inspire radicalism, they can only fund and organize it.
These marches are nothing but Soros company picnics with +1 useful idiot.

It's just mongrel Americans larping as "nazis".

Seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be to larp as nazis?
That's like screaming "we're the bad guys"

So ... do you guys want to exterminate Jews and blacks im still confused on this one

Be realistic, you could never get away with doing that in this day and age.
You couldn't even get away with doing it back 60 years ago when everybody was an open racist.
That kind of talk does nothing but hurt us.
What you need is restrictions on non-white immigration and to have a zero tolerance attitude towards illegals.

Yes, but the rest of the world is a bit brighter than the Americans larping as nazis all the time.

kys civicfag

Enlighten me, nazi scumbag.
How will you go about systematically exterminating races you don't like without the rest of the world gang banging you?
You're the one who needs to kill himself because you hurt the whole movement with your completely unrealistic expectations.
You might be able to deport non-whites, but you would never, and I mean never, be able to exterminate them without getting your shit pushed in

No, you enlighten me black lives splatter scumbag.

if i say yes, will you leave forever ?

I just did.
Not my fault you're illiterate.

They never exterminated anybody to begin with

That's why the Nazi brand is essentially dead, it comes with too much myths about them. Just make your own brand. Better yet, make an entirely new political system such as the system invented by Swiss theorist Adolph Gasser (kek, real name) in which in each municipality, a group starts a local representation, which then through confederate states they can exist beside the nation state, as a dual power. This was later explained more here theanarchistlibrary.org/library/murray-bookchin-libertarian-municipalism-an-overview and is a good way for a community of people (like say, the alt-right) to govern themselves as a dual-power while at the same time existing under the power of a nation state but at the same time being powerful enough to influence it.

>implying it enlightens me
Gib drugs ya pooftah

This

I don't think you understand that the ridiculous side of it draws significant attention, which of course creates massive initial backlash but just as google analytics show, people look out up and start delving which inevitably introduces new minds to an otherwise obscure ideology en masse and considering the facts/statistics overwhelmingly side with the ideals it will influence many naysayers.

It's already contributed to massive growth in a fraction of time, most movements take 8-12 years to truly peak but this ones been expanding extremely quick in the last 2 years.