NSDAP flag guy was a plant

What are the odds?

How do we keep CIA niggers and FBI kikes out of our movements?

High

Bump

Pic Related

you need some better evidence.

Is there any hope?

Just look at him, he is an obvious faggot

Hmmmm I think we should send some letters to this "nazi", he might be some liberal studies professor, secretly indoctrinating his students with hate!

I'm pretty sure 95% of the shit with huge Nazi flags is completely fake. I am sure information agencies know this too. Their is a reason why only the retard politicians talk about this stuff. IE Maxine Waters.

STRONG
(((EVIDENCE)))

lol !

good chuckle.

Who would've thought. But at this point, what difference does it make? Legit people who were there should've taken it away from him.

looks like he aged 10 years between the protests

It's possible that it's the same person, but it's hard to tell without a better close up photo of the guy in the crowd from Boston. I wouldn't say it's the same guy for sure.

Ever notice the guys with the swastika flags are never doxed? because either they're unemployed meth heads or plants.

Spread this.

that guys shield was stolen and then stolen back.

stop posting it

***There is some VERY fucked up *unsavoury* shit going on here:

>Their is a reason why only the retard politicians talk about this stuff. IE Maxine Waters.

Schizoaffective types and low IQ whites love the neoNAZI meme, and they do kill for it, user

FAKE NEWS

Alex Jones just put out a video about black-on-white crime statistics and the dangers of white people visiting black neighborhoods.

Has he gone full shitlord?

wow great! I'll post this to canada news right away!

SILENCE
=
VIOLENCE

>fuck commies