RDJ just dropped names on Hollywood

archive.fo/WXK3I

Iron Man is real Desu, and he's going after human traffickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my hero

He knows the jig is up so he's deflecting attention from himself.

>neonnettle.com
fake news website

If you want to see how utterly shit news is today google his name and look at the news section.

Old news
But real news
Bump.

Or he had to feign loyalty to communists

Source? (not that one)

Pretty specific information for fake news.

That's all I have ATM, unfortunately. If it's bullshit, I apologize, but there's very specific information in that article. It would be weird to just straight up lie like that. Calling out multiple specific millionaires that will sue you into oblivion for clicks is dumb AF.

You know he's been talking on forums for years about this stuff. Daina Jenkins wrote a coffee table book which is actually a menu for her callgirl service. Story checks out.

>According to Jezebel, Robert Downey Jr. has also made allegations about the sexual perversions of actor turned Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider

>So yes, a few awesome Hwood people I know personally: (They have flaws and are not perfect, but they are GREAT people who are the opposite of the other sick fucks):
>and yes...even Mel Gibson (faults and all.)

And then there was that interview where he BTFOd the interviewer for asking him if he was a republican.
Is he /ourguy/?

Stop posting this stupid pic, fucking retard.

Robert Downsley was one of the cunts who demanded the plebs vote for Her.

ugh... was he?
After this I thought he at least leaned right but hid his power level. he didnt seem like he wanted to get political in public, which is respectable. I wish more actors would keep their fucking mouths shut.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

You plebs will never learn how to play the game.

>OMG Trump denounced nazis
>Fuck him I'm voting for Bannon
>Agent Spencer is out there fighting in the streets for us you basement dwelling loser!

Idiots all of you.

this

Downey Jr. was never a leftist, but he sure did take money to help their propaganda train with the other Marvel actors, I think it related to some shitty clips against Trump.

RDJ is not confirmed to be the source of this...

Wtf. I wanna see Hayden getting bukkake'd and assraped. If she's into it, it's not degenerate. Like serious anal facial abuse.

I do not give a fuck after he took his actor friends and told USA citizens to
>not vote for hate
fuck him and fuck his life

He shilled Hillary

>amber heard
>a good person

Why do Americans worship shit actors so much?