THIS IS A REAL MOVIE FROM INDIA

THIS IS A REAL MOVIE FROM INDIA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING A ROMANTIC COMEDY ABOUT TOILETS

HOLY SHIT INDIA!!!!!!!

THIS IS PURE SHITTY GOLD

INB4 NOT POLITICS FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a horror movie?

a guy doesnt want to install a toilet in his house, so his wife fights with him after marriage. Once while she was pooping in the farm, she gets raped, and she leaves his house and makes all wives of the village leave too

so the hero gets toilets installed in all the houses in the village

If this is what it takes for them to actually use toilets, I'm all for it.

Now if we could get muzzies to stop fucking their relatives and blowing themselves up, the world would be in a better spot.

No, it's a romance...

I'm sure it is a horror movie, because Indians fear toilets.

Nah its just a shitty romance film

I guess its better than getting poo'd on and then becoming a millionaire.

>she gets raped
Is it during an extended dance number?

suckle my cockle lemonjello al detroiti i FUCKING HATE YOU

love trumps toilets dumbo

They'll see eachother but won't be able to speak due to seperate toilets, the entire movie will be songs about how toilets keep people away from eachother. The epoch will be them shitting in a field, holding hands whilst everyone breaks up in dance and song

Its like a zombie movie except everyones starting to shit normally instead of eating each other

Carlos!

>t. assmad pajeet

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html

SUCK IT DOWN FOR SALLY YOU STUPID WOPDAGO YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

>A woman leaves her husband on the first day of their marriage after discovering that he doesn't have a toilet. He desperately sets out on a mission to win back his love by standing up to the age-old traditions and values of India.

what a dumb fucking plot.

Calling shitting on the streets an age-old tradition is pretty weird man

>raped
>see your flag
Ahh now I get it.

Based on real life events, no less.

YOU WILL TELL THEM STEVEN THE RAJ SEES ALL

Your tears are delicious look at us reviling and mocking your subhuman civilization. Feel the dispair and know you will always be a cow worshiping street shitter. Cry more Raj. Strike at us mocking you and your ancestors.

No Poos for New Loos

it was.

its a horror according to pajeet

I WILL FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE WITH THE LIPS OF THE DOG YOU IMPERIALIST PIECE OF CUMSKIN NAZI

Keep crying. I love every second of this. Maybe the dude shitting next to you on the street has better comebacks. Better ask him.

why don't you cool down for a second pajeet ?
Don't let these virgins ruin your state of peace and stability .
and for the matter of fact there will be a major massacre in America tomorrow because of some kind of retarded eclipse.

FUCK OFF or im gonna eat your soul

Considering how they tend to shit in the streets, owning a toilet must be a big deal. lol

Yeah listen to this guy. No need to get this assblasted over this. I was just sharing something i found. Ur just making me wanna put salt in the wound .

Only thing your gonna eat is some 3 day old curry, then go empty your bowels on your neighbors krishna statue which is next door to the monkey temple which will make all the monkeys fling their poo at you. In which will inspire Bollywood on their next blockbuster: Dump of the Planet of the Apes

>next door to the monkey temple which will make all the monkeys fling their poo at you

Gave me a sensible chuckle.
Thanks user.

is this real? I'm seriously asking.

keep talking lemonjello while fred woman kill yourself

We cool, I like you guys desu, but i couldnt find this and not make a thread

How old are you?
Don't you have school today , kid?

Yes , except the "raped" part.

Wtf is lemonjello? Pretty lame insult.

Why u so salty, is your mom fucking strange men and making you watch?

The only way this could get better is if the studio was headquartered in Poo.

edgy kid , ignore him .
Not every Indians are like him .

piss off beefsucker

>blair witch project
>loo witch project

le'monjello is your niggername you stupid wop

How is this worse than your average (((hollywood))) movie?

I am a North-Indian ,just like you.
I hate muslims , just like you.
If there would be a war or a riot I would fight , just like you .
But this you are doing is absolute nonsense.
You can't change one's idea of seeing a community once it seems funny for them .
There is nothing we can do about them calling us poos in the loos .
No need to get assblasted over it.

people would stop calling you poos if you stopped shitting in the street. i was getting a ticket for the next plane out literally minutes after being exposed to the stench of delhi. it was all i could do to keep from vomiting. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Nothing wrong with us. Everything was wrong with the previous governments.
They looted money and kept it in Swiss Banks and made us look like jokers.

Says the stupid pajeet that cant use a toilet

Yeah, It's about the phantom of the toilet, that's why indians poo in beach, they are affraid os the phantom.

POO

IN

>FUCKING A ROMANTIC COMEDY ABOUT TOILETS

That's adorable...

They are trying to looify their population.

couldn't you just feed your poo to some aghori instead of leaving it in the street?

POO

No we can't do that , we have toilets for that.

IN

>tfw you met the love of your life pooing at the beach

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

make sure to turn on english subs if you want to know what's going on

>we have toilets
does your religion forbid the use of them or do you just like shitting in the street?

You guys don't understand. Many Indian villages have holy places where they worship the Gods. The centre of this village had a holy basil plant. You can't just build a toilet there. People just do their business out in the fields, so the village is kept clean and unpolluted.

>WRRYYYYYY POOPERPOWAH 2 0 2 0

No our religion never forbid to use them , they just forbid that the loos should'nt be near your house .
Because in our houses there is a prayer rooms and if there is one toilet should'nt be in its vicinity .
So the retard people instead of making a toilet out of the house went for shitting on feid and streets.

>open link
>turn on subtitles
>movie is literally a drama about some poo's wife getting angry with him for not having a toilet and then starting a riot with other poo wives about the lack of toilets in their towns
Can it get any more perfect? Memes have entered reality.

No massacre. See, we're not bronze age goat rapers who dump bodies in our bathwater and pray to a eight-cocked zebra god to save us from the sky demon. We have science and have actually gone to the moon. Also, I can't remember the last time I stepped in poo and I run a cattle ranch that turns sacred cows into delicious burgers. Those things poop everywhere just like you. I assume you feel a kinship.

Best memes are based on real life events

>33 million views
holy shit

i understand perfectly. shit in temple or shit in street. the only thing that concerns me is that these are the only two options that you could come up with.

kek, based leaf