What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Has anyone here done hard time? I need serious advice. help

dont worry user
it's going to be great

if you like getting raped that is

How long? What's your offence? How long until you qualify for parole?

just try to work in the library or something

115 years plus life with no parole. It's for first degree murder but that's not what happened since it was basically a misunderstanding

Discipline is key. Use your time well. Every second of every day.h

It's nothing like how TV and movies portray it. If you're seriously worried take the bitch route and act like a depressed neurotic bitch during intake so they put you in the medical block with the old timers. Make friends with the people who bring you food and towels. Make sure you got someone to put some money on your books so you can barter. Get fit in your free time, read lots of books, and sleep as much of your bid away as you can. Hope this helps.

first day find the biggest guy on the yard and rape his ass bloody.

How old are you user?

Fun times, cards, chess and butt sex. Actually alot of butt sex. You shpuld learn to suck dick user. That way you can spit the nigger cum and lower your risk of stds.

Immediately start taking whistling lessons

Prepare your anus

id kms first day if i were you op.

the 1st thing you'll notice is a pounding sensation in yer ass...

you will become one with the BBC

Don't be a dick, but don't be a bitch

And don't slam the microwave you fucking nigger

Sure user, a misunderstanding.

that's what you get for being a nigger.

>misunderstanding
HOW?

23 and fully enrolled in graduate school

What state are you in? State or Federal time?

Find the biggest guy and stab him. This way other inmates will respect you.

>115 with no parole
>"a misunderstanding"
Nigger detected.

Run for it.

Just be yourself mate. Guys are just like girls except with an engorged clitoris and a need to spread their seed.

Bait

Someone who gets 115 years for murder wouldn't have any access to internet. You're pretty much in jail awaiting trial with access to a lawyer via phone.

if someone offers you a snickers bar or a bag of chips or anything for that matter decline it, theres no such thing as friends in prison. whats really happening is someone is trying to get you indebted to them. that snickers bar you ate could turn out to be worth 1000$ and you've gotta pay it back 10 cents a blowjob. prison rape isn't like in the movies, its subtle.

I'm out on bail. Awaiting trial which will take place in a year or so

Let me guess, you ran over a land whale with a Doge Challenger?

You were sentenced and you are out?

No, haven't even had trial yet. i'm just mentally preparing for a guilty verdict

Nice fucking larp. No judge would ever grant bail for a felon convicted of first degree murder, nor would you have access to the internet post trial, pre processing.

First degree murder is automatic no bail.

It's like one of those trap hentai where the feminine looking boy acts tough and then gets mindbroken into a cock craving semen addicted faggot.

Fucking run you idiot, how the hell are you not in police custody right now?

yeah you need to run if it's not looking good. run and don't look back.

Not in my state. Plus my parents are rich as fuck

get tattoo on ass that says AIDS

Can't you drive to Mexico and then find somewhere in Latin America to hide for the rest of your life? 115 years is a long time.

this

If you are going into a high security prison for more than a few years, seriously either go into hiding or kill yourself now. I have family in there, and friends. It is an unimaginable hell.

what was your bond?

Have fun OP

If you are too quiet, you'll be targeted.
If you are too loud, you'll be targeted.
If you are too weak, you'll be targeted.
If you are too strong, you'll be targeted.
etc.
Try not to stand out in any way and you will survive. You'll learn to adapt quickly. Keep your head down, do your time, get home safe. Don't get involved with prison politics or crime, or you will end up in trouble, or worse; owing favors

Get ready to read a lot of books and sit around bored all the time.

You should just run away while you can

Ask this guy

Kek

Brilliant bait

You deserve a medal user

2 million

You should put broken glass inside of your asshole to become insta rape-proof

Run for it. Go south.

same boat, I was attacked by three million super strong Hulk Jews out in the woods and I single-handedly killed every single one in unarmed combat. I can hear the sirens now and as I law abiding citizen I must comply with these misguided officers.

Goodbye forever, Sup Forums

For the sake of your family, man up and do your time. Again I'll ask state or Federal?

I don't have a uckload o time to do a Q&A with you but I'll tell you this.

I did 6 years on 8 in 3 different Facilities (2 max camps and the last 18 months in a minimum/community facility) .

1) Mind your own business but don't be some scared faggot who stands in the corner. IF someone tries you, laugh it off and hit them with some equal banter (but be on guard)... they will either go back and forth with you or you will fight them... either way... 90% of the time it's just shit talk to figure out the new guy and if he (you) is a pushover faggot. Don't be that guy...

2) DO **NOT** GAMBLE!!! Play Chess or cards for fun but DO NOT get involved with $$$ Just Dont...

3) Get a good job that you can use as a "hustle" ... (ie. If you are a college educated white man, try to get a job in the Library or as a law-clerk trainee) IF you have access to the law library then you can make fuck loads of $$$ and favors from gang leaders by "influence peddling" ... this will secure your status as a person of note... which like real life is ALL prison is about.

Good luck. If you are not a retarded soft punk you'll do just fine. Prison sucks really bad but it isn't the worst thing in the world. You'll be ok.

No help. You're guilty, you admitted as much.

In a society ruled by the people here you would most likely already be shot dead. You should consider yourself very lucky that you are allowed to live.

Did you ever get to see the Warden's cock?

State

If you are in Mississippi you are totally fucked. If you are in Wyoming not so bad. Hopefully you are on a healthy side toward Wyoming.

Jamal is about to inject your asshole with a hot dose of cultural enrichment.

Rape isn't as prevalent as Hollywood will have you believe.
You'll have to join a side based on your race.
You better have your papers and be ready to let anyone see them if they request them.
If it seems you're hiding why you're in prison the gen pop will assume you have something to hide.
The only things you'd want to hide are sex crimes or anything involving children, for which literally anyone and everyone will fuck you up to within an inch of your life if you survive the beatings and/or stabbings.
You cannot trust anyone, even the people you side with.
Day/week/month one you will probably be given a shiv and told to stab someone or fight someone. If you refuse they will try to kill you.
Avoid celling with a lifer, they have nothing to lose and often will kill their cell mates in order to be taken into solitary.
Hold on to commodities and sell them. You must run a business.
Guards are all corrupt no matter what.

t. Guy whose buddy did 5 years in Folsom, San Quentin and a couple others

Also, why in holy hell does people here have sympathy with a murderer sentenced to 115 years who claims it "was a misunderstanding"?

I feel sympathy for any man that has to spend his entire life in a cage. I'd rather give him the mercy of a swift execution.

More likely elebdy grazillion charges of dairy-rich Italian flatbread, amirite? They gonna love you. Now get off your grandma's Dell before you get busted for bail violation. You know the internet is a no-no!

Did you kill someone in southern california?

Mississippi

Prison really isn't that bad. I mean it's not great but it's still life and you adjust.

These are the only actual responses to your OP so far. Pls respond

This so much. I am a quiet person that got loud as fuck. My arms now look like over inflated baloons. I did 3 years at sterling CO. I saw people I knew weren't chomos go head first over the top tiers.

I'd rather kill myself desu, I've only done light jail time (14 days in county) but even that was unpleasant enough that I set myself to never brush up with the law ever again

It's horrifying, disgusting and weak.

What if it was your relative, friend or lover that they'd killed?

Trying to help or provide moral support to people like this is evil. They should suffer until they die.

I'd be furious but I'd rather him die than suffer for his entire adult life. I'm not a vindictive cunt.

Am I the only one who whistled with other inmates? It's possibly the most valuable skill you can have in prison.

Fuck off Swede, you lack humanity.

She fucks niggers too? Oh for fucks sakes.

"Vindictive" is when one is petty and spiteful. Making sure that murderers suffer appropriately is not petty, it is an inherent moral good.

What part? were you born there? What part? What highschool did you go to?

Eye for an eye

I would rather think it is the reverse - not assigning blame and guilt to people is a sign of being truly uncaring.

"Civic nationalism" as long as the nigger is a Republican right? haha

And with this post. It's a larping faggot

Black ppl in prison never shut the fuck up.

Yes but caging a man for life is excessive, death is 100 times more humane. Or are you just being sadistic?

This. Unless he's a celebrity.

Go to mexico.
Mexicans love murder....
But seriously go to mexico and join the cartel

Seriously? A bible and a lot of religious literature. Yes I am aware you're probably a Christian, and that advice applies to Christianity. Faith is the best thing to get you through a prison sentence, plus if you get hardcore enough you might, you know, actually feel remorse for killing someone rather than use nigger tier excuses about it being a "misunderstanding".

>it's a larp
No fucking duh, shit for brains. This exact OP's been posted every night for the last three weeks.

>Faith is the best thing to get you through a prison sentence

what if my IQ is over 80 though

This^

Get a job in laundry, that way you will be able to move around a lot in the prison and you can get to know a lot of people, inmates and guards included. Don't trust anyone but don't act like a longer. Get someone(s) you can trade with and learn the tools of trade/currency there that you can trade around, such as cigarettes, books, extra meals, getting their clothes ironed/done well and given first, etc. Also, since you have a bit of time, look into prison and jail foods that you can make, their are things called jail-house hookups that are a mix of ramen noodles, chili, peppers, and made so you can put it into a tortilla like a jail-house burrito, best thing is that you can wrap it up and put it in your window sill and make it into a 2-day meal, because your window-sill can become like your little cell fridge. Also, become friends with the guards, don't make enemies with them, that way it feels less like prison and more like home so you don't suffer and begin to enjoy your time with extended privileges in maybe a few months to a year.

Further on from there, just make the best of it, you might get lucky.

Underbaited

The thing he is guilty of is not just murder ipso facto but also the suffering of the victim's relatives and friends.

People like this are quite frankly guilty beyond our human ability to punish them. Furthermore, a person who commits premeditated murder of the first degree of the sort you get 115 years for has already shown that they do not consider morality to be applicable to themselves so it really does not matter how much you hurt them.

They are not part of decent society anymore and no decent person should ever shed a tear for them.

>act like a depressed neurotic bitch

how to do

My ex-con dad says it's like summer camp. You're forced to play pingpong and billiards all day to pass time, can enroll in activities while you're there, sports equiptment rental, and get free food cooked by some guy your parents paid. Everyone is friendly and civil and try to make jokes all day to pass time. His also had a college inbuilt so you could come out a tradesman if you wanted.

it sucks at first but then it becomes normal everyday life.
The trick is stop caring about your life on the outside (Other than to look forward to getting out) to appreciate your life on the outside to clean up and fly straight.
Being isolated and caged up should only be reserved for those who really deserve it, they should be treated for reformation and not punished and set free, this is the problem with the American prison system, we don't try to help people get better while they're in Prison and then try to help them when they get out
It's like spanking a kid for a week straight and then letting him go, but telling him you'll be watching and waiting for him to screw up again so you can spank the shit out of him for 3 weeks straight next time.
Instead we should figure out why the kid is miss-behaving and give him/her a reason to want to behave, give them a reason to want to be a good person and show them how being a good person leads to a better and more productive life (Helping them become productive when their reformative punishment is done)

Oh yeah, another thing. As soon as you enter prison, you are no longer Mr. user, you are then Inmate user, and you will receive a number, memorize that number, because that is your identity now.

t. My Dad and other family history

Then it might actually work out for you.

What did you do when you learned that most people don't actually understand religion they follow just a bit more than ooga-booga tier, commandements at best?