I have an inside contact with NPI

AMA and I'll answer within reason...

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/how-new-zealand-cleared-the-field-for-subsidy-free-farms-b2mz0smwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what will you have for breakfast?

What the hell is the NPI

Eggs with toast.
National Policy Institute

What is happening tomorrow. Good or bad?

Do they hitler's remains?

Nebraska pottery institute

Why do they think sieg heiling and flying the swastika is productive?

Depends. Esoteric Hitlerists believe it's an opportunity to Induct your alternative "you" into the Reich of the Black Sun.

They don't.

has the lawsuits been filed?

will the texas thing go ahead?

when is more happenings?

Why do you work for the jews

>pol is now 90% larp threads
Fuck off

a Hitlerist? Neonazis?

How compromised is everything?

Is Dicky Spence CIA?

Where can i buy cheap eclipse glasses?

The lawsuit is priority, but finding somebody to take it on will be very difficult, even with the ACLU basically backing them.
Texas will not happen......Oregon will...

It's a honeypot headed by a CIA Nazi LARPing shill.

Impossible to determine so soon after. Legitimate possibility that the conspiracy RE Alex Fields is as the Youtube community says, but that is irrelevant in Court.

>Texas will not happen
why not? isn't that a 1a issue?

Yes, it is. So was C'ville. Fields will be used to Justify suppression of 1a

No. Chance that Kessler was contacted by them, however, when he was shilling for the left. Personal conspiracy though.

You cannot, they are all gone.

No. Hitlerists are esoteric practitioners of religious Naziism/Neo Paganism

is William Regnery an Anti-Semite?

Is Weev working for feds? Anglin?

Why does Richard Spencer's family get over 2 million dollars from the FDA per year?

Some are beginning to believe Anglin is, but again, that the personal conspiracy of some in NPI. They won't say it, because Spencer probably disagrees. Even his name implies that he's throwing out bait.
>Anglin'

Ohh yeah. I gotta find me a white woman to impregnate tomorrow within that two minute span.

Who knows my boy may be destined for great things.

whats the next step?

>Richie Spencer is a welfare recipient
Somehow, it's not surprising.

is it unusual for farms to get subsidies?

Familiar with the Bundy family? They receive the same type of funds, but perhaps not to the $. Owning property is an investment. But specifics about the Spencer family is not something I have access to...yet.
I can answer general questions RE C'ville, NPI, future events, etc.

who was arrested for cville? was spencer, damigo and trs questioned by the fbi?

How many s's in Mississippi?

you dont know jack shit, you sound like a retard anime fan

It's unusual for them not to. Unless they're small enough in which case it's unusual for them not to be fined for violating some bullshit zoning law or other red tape.

baby didnt know that everywhere in the civilised world agriculture is subsidized?

read the lightning and the sun

hitlerianism might actually be the one true faith

>No.

hurr durr

im an insider guise

no fucking way Spencer is CIA. def. not.

Aside from the Lawsuit? Texas and Florida will/have failed. Oregon is the next step.

No.

thetimes.co.uk/article/how-new-zealand-cleared-the-field-for-subsidy-free-farms-b2mz0smwc

Autism is a hell of a drug.

How does ol' Dick REALLY feel about Jews and blacks? Not his public opinion but the one that comes out after a few beers

>Eggs with toast
anything special on the eggs or will they just be salted

is the NPI a real think tank or just a brand for spencer to attach his name to

>civilized world
>new zeland

rightly chuckled

No. The FBI has no reason to be worried about IE, they're NPI proxies, as we all know.
By extension NPI is not being scrutinized to the level that others are.
He may be, but I doubt it.
I am connected to NPI, not Spencer specifically, but he is woke on the JQ.

so many shills in this thread

The fact that our entire govt is ready to impeach our president based on what some rando group did in Virginia even though he denounced it

>but

the leader receives MILLIONS PER YEAR in tax funded subsidies and no one even mentions it

ya sure Spencer def. isnt connected to the political establishment. no def not.

>I am connected to NPI, not Spencer specifically, but he is woke on the JQ.

you are a really shit larper gtfo

Is Spencer 88 or does he do the winking gestures only?

Salted, Peppered
The people involved with NPI are more numerous than all of us actually think. He used it as a brand, but that doesn't mean that it's all it is.
I've never had a beer with him, but from what I HEAR, he knows Jews are the problem.
Winking gestures.

>my opinion matters
No.

>I've never had a beer with him, but from what I HEAR, he knows Jews are the problem.

just STFU you sound like some 20 something jerk

you are not convincing

Why have a NPI?
What does the NPI achieve via it's existence that wouldn't or couldn't be achieved without a formal group for (((them))) to infiltrate, blame and target and label?

are there alt-right sleepers in the white house?
is bannon white nat or NRx?

Seriously though, how often are you people checking Sup Forums?
Protip: while the shilling is going on use catalog and check for high reply count threads for less cancer.

How fucked are we right now?

Is he aware of the damage the Charlottesville rally did to alt right brand?

Yes and no. Spencer apparently at least before charlottesville held the opinion that there was no such thing as bad press. Not too many have been in contact with him since the event

We do have people in our government who dare not say anything period I cannot say whether or not Steve Bannon is for sure one but I can say that no money has been given directly to NPI from him

Is anyone in the NPI considering taking white nationalism into a more 14/76 route, and abandoning nazi symbolism?

What's the story with Spencer-Friberg-Arktos vs Counter-Currents and why does Johnson sound like the sane one while they sound like shills attempting to kick out a non-fed party?

I was never made aware of any Nazi symbolism within the national policy Institute but if you mean abandoning it within the alt right in general that was always the go. This is a post swastika movement according to Spencer

Does Spencer browse the alt-right generals?

Yes that's what I meant. Good to hear, but all it takes is a few controlled OP with swastikas at a rally to crash the whole thing.

Does the NPI, or alt right in general, have any future plans to secure funding, like how leftist groups are often funded by soros?

I'll say this, Spencer won't denounce groups like Atomwaffen, or wouldn't until the murder.

There's people funding now. Not at that level.

He has others do it

>Johnson
>sane

wut

Word is, the planned swastikas were CO. Word went out before Charlottesville to keep the swastika out

How does he plan to recover from Charlottesville?

I'm feeling pretty blackpilled here senpai. At least tell me he learned something.

Honestly I have no idea personally

Remember Richard Spencer supported the UK staying in the EU. He's a fucking SHILL.

Before I address whether or not he learned something the question you should ask yourself is, did the rest of us? Spencer is only a man, we could all replace him. We give him whatever power he has

That's a good thing. The future of europe is a fascist white ethno continent.

He was definitely wrong.

But spencer himself is not on Sup Forums anymore?

Learn what? Identity politics relies solely on identity, if you're not part of that identity you'll be alienated eventually. Charlottesville was a polarizing event. Now leftists are losing their minds and flailing about. Normies are taking notice, which is good.

What this movement really needs is it's own information infrastructure and media ecosystem. Hosting sites, production companies, clubhouses etc. Without that, growing censorship will make it impossible for us to grow as quickly as we need to.

retard

Leaving the EU feels like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. They should have gotten rid of the corrupt jew elite, the unity part of it wasn't bad.

Dumb shill. Now the UK can only take third world shitskins.

>What this movement really needs is it's own information infrastructure and media ecosystem. Hosting sites, production companies, clubhouses etc. Without that, growing censorship will make it impossible for us to grow as quickly as we need to.

Definitely this. I'd sya what we learned is that white identity needs to adopt traditional forms of American patriotism to avoid characterizing them as anti-american. I've created threads about this before. America was founded as a white ethnostate, and leftists are edging to call the foundation of America as racist, this is a great opportunity. Also conservatives will have a much easier time shifting more right, especially since they almost worship the founders.

>avoid characterizing them as anti-american

that's like saying to avoid them being characterized as racist

nigga the alt right is anti american

who cares what some dudes in the 16th century were like

if you want to bow to a shitskin flag be my guest

he is on T...D...S a lot and theyve talked about it, but hes too high profile to be ironically GTKRWN

Not an argument
America had a strong racial identity before the 1960's . The US flag is anything but a shitskin flag. In fact, them and antifa are usually the ones caught burning it. And like I said, leftist are always desperate to call something in our past racist, why not embrace it? nice reddit spacing btw

>needs to adopt traditional forms of American patriotism

I don't agree. We're trying to build something new and many of us couldn't even agree on what exactly that future should be. Normies see Confederate memorials and Nazi larping and dismiss it because it is something they know. They were taught in school about it, they have negative preconceptions about it, and can therefore dismiss it easily. Not to mention when arguing about it they can bring up old dead arguments about say Robert E. Lee that are not relevant to us at all. Defending monuments to a dead nation may be productive in the sense of attracting media attention, but not in terms of defining the movement in the public mind.

To me and I believe many others, the most attractive thing about white identity is that we are reclaiming a belief in our own strength as well as rediscovering a unity/group identity that we always felt a faint shadow of in our history. Building from the common themes that we all experience we will organically create an aesthetic that imprints itself on the normie mind carrying new associations that we will have more leverage in defining. LARPing, of any stripe, just hitches us to an identity not of our making. Since the zeitgest tries to do that to us anyway so why should we do it to ourselves?

Also Richard Spencer looks like a fucking retard smoking a pipe.

>138439263
he fancies a pan European superstate
He may be