DREAMS

I've been having some fucked up dreams lately. Mostly about things in my life, but I've had a couple "end of the world" type dreams. Crazy shit because I dream in color and the shit is vivid almost lucid. Wake up breathing hard.

Am I going crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpY5oqKIUpM
youtube.com/watch?v=_NbfJg2fPfo
youtube.com/watch?v=1dvTJJvEFL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Am I going crazy?
No, you just had some bad dreams. But I like talking about dreams. Can you give a detailled explanation of a dream of yours?

Here's mine:
>be in my room, it's dark
>Bruce Willis appears in the doorframe
>he raises his gun and shoots me
>I die

continuation dream that came later:
>Bruce Willis is again standing in my door frame
>I know what he's up to
>I decide to charge him
>I've been playing a lot of Tekken back then so I decided to try out Lei Wulong's throw
>I grab Bruce Willis by the shoulders and kick him in the chest, doing a backflip in the process
>he breaks his neck and I'm safe

recently had an end of the world dream where a ww2 plane was crashing, then an alien space ship showed up. then it stopped suddenly and i knew it was judgment day and the end of all

I've had multiple dreams, which are becoming more frequent, where I am stabbed or shot by someone I do not know. I don't even see their face. It's like a normal dream of me doing something mundane in life and BOOM it happens.

watch this OP

youtu.be/WpY5oqKIUpM

Another dream
>be at some beach
>see Tsunami wave forming
>gotta go fast
>suddenly I'm in a giant asphalt desert
>keep walking
>see the hotel's garden, go to my room
>something isn't right
>the bathroom door is open although I definitely closed it
>peek around the corner
>some swarthy looking mexican stands there with a knife
>I jump him and rip out his balls

Did you ever dream of the sky becoming purple?

what is your earliest memory of Bruce Willis

what does this actor mean for you

that will unlock your dream

Steer clear of nigger neighborhoods in the near future then. You wouldn't want your dream to become reality, would you? This happened to me once
>dreaming
>in the dream I just woke up and my sister is screaming about something
>my mother says "ok", switches on the light on the stairs and walks up to my sister
>wake up
Then my sister ACTUALLY screamed something about a spider, and my mother did the exact thing I had just dreamt. Very spooky.

I guess the first time I watched a Bruce Willis movie was at 7 years old or something. It was Die Hard, I believe. I really liked Bruce Willis as a child, but I don't know why he would appear and shoot me. Doesn't matter, either.

Another one
>be a child
>VERY afraid of the white mask from the Scream movies
>dream about a friend's birthday party
>his mother calls for dinner, all the children are following him to his house
>we stand in front of his door and ring the bell
>a green, slimey Scream mask pops out of the door window
>wake up

I dont have normal dreams, and I dont know why. people are usually doing normal stuff and sonething strange happens. mine are strange from the word go.

Here's my most prophetic dream in years (I have photographic memory with only certain dreams)
>I am in my room when suddenly Odin appears, saying that I am being wasteful with things in my life, and that I must be punished to learn my lesson so his intentions will not go to waste again
>Reappears with me at the land level, spreads frost EVERYWHERE, a harsh harsh winter hits a Spring/Fall farm
>Announces "YOU WILL ALL LEARN"
>People on the countryside across from me are unaware of Odin's presense, but react suddenly to the cold... there is a universal cry of anguish from all who see this happening. TERRIFYING.

>Then Odin (looked just like him) throws me into an ocean that is not water but some type of dark energy waves... I go flying into it like some lost Astronaut.
>End dream

Dream of floating in space , past plannets , get told by voices I'm not supposed to be there , and warned spooky

I have had very vivid dreams recently.
Like suspiciously hyper-realistic,to the extent is almost scares me.
They have been mostly of my life flashing before my eyes,of old freinds and family,and emotionally critical moments in my life.
But recently they have been mostly ruins,death and destruction,of people,places and other things close to me.

I find myself with a nervous enthusiasm,the ability to control the dream to a large extent,and the ability to focus introspectively.
I think our dreams,or whoever inspires them is giving us aheads up,or a way to find and make our peace.

heaps on anons are reporting the same, personally the night before last night i saw a huge colourful portal open up in the sky. Must be our collective consciousness prepping for eclipse.

Some dreams just cannot be made sense of.

>wake up in dream
>scared of something
>go to the bathroom, see the lights are on and voices talking below
>probably my parents who have already woken up and are making coffee and shit
>I peek into their bedroom
>my parents are still laying in their bed
>which of them are my real parents? and what happens when I initiate a talk with the wrong ones? absolute horror

What do you think it means? Why "prophetic"?

>hyper-realistic
Elaborate, I've had that too I believe

>I think our dreams,or whoever inspires them is giving us aheads up
Dreams are just your brain's way of processing information that was left unprocessed during the day. Don't sweat it or put too much meaning into your dreams. I have found out the hard way it's better to just let them pass and try to forget about them. I used to keep a dream diary, and the recurring symbols within the dreams really did a number on my mind, I almost went crazy after recognizing them everywhere even in real life. They haunted me. It's better not to pursue the dreams too much. Meme magic is actually real and if you focus on a thing too much, it will begin to transform your reality. Egregores are the most terrifying mystery of our minds, don't play around with them.

The craziest and most vivid dream I have ever had (still makes my hair stand up to this day):

> in black and white
> walking through a field with knee high grass
> wind blowing, nice day
> out of the corner of my eye see two red dots
> POV goes right to focus on dots
> lock eyes with grim reaper looking creature with two burning red eyes
> POV in dream keeps zooming and zooming on eyes
> get face to face with reaper
> opens his mouth and hear horror sounds
> wake up sweating, bed soaked, couldn't catch breath for a good 10 minutes

Fucked my shit all up for a day or two

kek

To much kikebook will do that to you. Go fishing in a lake in the forest for a few days. Those dreams will go away in no time.

Hyper realistic dream
>morning light shines in my room
>everything is in ultra HD, I can sense every reflection of the light and every delicate shadow
>it feels more real than reality, like I have achieved some higher state of being
>I open up a book that is laying next to my bed
>I start reading and the letters just flow through me
>feels like I understood the entire thing instantly
>wake up to a dimly lit reality
disappointing tbf

How old were you when that happened? I remember some horrible encounters with monsterous creatures in my dreams when I was younger.

>in my bed at night
>my door opens up
>some sort of four legged monster with a human face enters my room and climbs under my bed
>"wake up"
>want to switch on the light to calm myself down
>before I can flip the switch the monster appears from under my bed and I wake up for real
I hate these nested dreams

i had a dream about god after eating some mushrooms and sipping orange juice.
snoozing on a comfy couch.

I dreamed about using dmt in my dream. I was tripping and aliens tried to contact me in my dmt dreams.

Please tell me you dont had a dream about an earthquake yesterday.
>BE ME
>LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES
>NO EARTHQUAKES HERE EVER
>DREAM ABOUT A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE AND WAKE UP TERRIFIED

>aliens tried to contact me in my dmt dreams.
Can you describe the aliens in detail?

Never had an earthquake dream, but often have dreams of Tornados suddenly changing their directions and going straight towards me

shapeshifters.
like the concrete reality vibrating around us
turns to ocean and they pop in and morph about bending and blending.

What's with all the fucking /x/ threads tonight? Everyone LARPing because of the eclipse tomorrow?

I have dreams where I fight against a seething ocean of demons.
I also have dreams where all the people are gone and flocks of moths fly the streets.
I have dreams that horrors lurk the streets and all the people hide in their homes and stay as quiet as possible and to step outside is to risk death.

I was 24.

means you're stressed out and out of control with your life.
but shit I mean thats my opinion. Are you OP?

I've been having awful dreams for the past few months. I'm either getting cucked or fighting off horrible monstrosities in some apocalyptic scenario. Sometimes I die in these dreams in gruesome detail. Rib cage broken and torn out, limbs being severed, and being smashed by something larger than me were some of the recent ones. I almost always wake up in a panic after.

Hyper realistic in that i wake up and wonder what the hell kind of lower plane of existence is this bullshit.

In my dreams i can dissassemble and reassemble a firearm for example,and not have single part morph or go missing,or look at a face,a car,etc without having it morph on me like usual

The sky is orange/red and brightly lit and the most beautiful thing i have ever seen,
I feel like i can bend my dreaming reality to my absolute will, but i feel like it'scoming with the price tag of seeing some really fucked up horrible shit along the way.

Memes,egregore,demons,whatever,it's all unnerving

I dreamed a dream in which I sat up in the bed in which I was sleeping ,looked out the window at the Full Moon, saw lightning bolts at either pole , they pulled away once then surged in, pulled away a second time and surged in, pulled away a third time then slammed into the Moon blowing it to bits and pieces which I saw flying off in every direction...

No, it is normal. I have had dreams that told me of my future.

Here's a good one
>live on mars
>part of faction fighting a crazy government that has nuclear weapons
>they plan to use weapons on my people
>storm their facility in the booneys to destroy their nukes
>get through to the storage room, lock door behind me
>they kill my team and are trying to get in the room
>only one thing to do
>arm the weapon and nuke the whole facility
>feel myself disintegrate
>I greet death bravely but feel deep and powerful sadness that my existence is over
>the deep sadness I felt still haunts me

I always dream in colour doesn't everyone?
If you want a break from dreams smoke weed lol.

I saw the aliens like a distorted video with bad signal. I only saw silhouettes who reminded me of 'the arbiters of hexis' from the game Warframe, also the way how they talked sounded simular like it. The aliens tried to warn me about something. I couldnt understand them. The contact was too short and lasted around 5 seconds.

Pic related.

I dreamed the Russian meteor strike two days before it happened

I've had deep philosophical with myself while lucid dreaming.
I've also conjured up several of my highschool teachers when I was younger and acted out my deepest sexual desires with them.

had a dream that I traveled North to a snowy village.
I met this girl, the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. We laid down together out on the ice near the village. All of a sudden a horn sounds and out of the Land of Giants come men wearing wolfskins and bearskins, they carry clubs and axes and start killing everyone.
I took the girl and hid her in a house and told her to lock the door and barricade herself in.
I stood in the center of the tower as they ran circles around me doing some sort of dance. Then their leader came. It was an actual bear. I thought it was going to kill me but then it put its claw to my chest and the bear and I appeared at the house of my grandparents.
Then I woke up.
What gives, dudes?

arguments*
those were all lucid dreams by the way; dreams in which you're that you're dreaming. You can live out your every desire and control most things within it with enough exercise

I'm pretty in tune with my dreams, keep a journal, analyze when i get free time, etc. I notice that i dream about the future a lot, sometimes things actually come to be or i notice things that I've dreamt about in reality. I also have a lot of projections and dreams of deep space. I haven't had any apocalyptic dreams, but i notice a general theme of dreams i have of the future, and that's water. Water everywhere. Deep enough that you can't see the bottom, but not deep enough that tall buildings aren't fully submerged. There's always roads just above it, like raised highways and interchanges you would see in a major city. There's old ramps off of them that lead down into the water that are closed off, but it's like the raised roads were always there and others were added on. I'm not an environmentalist and i don't really bother with global warming bc I'm such a nihilist with most things, but there's always a lot of water

When you have a literal definition of a dream and think you're going crazy you're probably retarded.

For me, I just got an iffy feeling and checked to see on Sup Forums if there is a happening.

I didn't even know the eclipse was coming till my mother told me.

>everyone fighting these terrible and interesting creatures and I get stuck with angry Scandinavians

The end of the world is a normal dream, not the most scary type.

I've usually had horrible dreams after reading up about old religions, etc There was a demonic version of archangel Michael, screaming creatures, possessed women and the shit like that. You wake up and it does not go away.

Bad dreams connected with religion, drop your salvation and it's okay to sleep.

Who else here saw lighting balls and rare eclipse Pepes in their dreams?
Not fucking around here.

Funny, last night I had a dream about me driving down the road, and a nuke went off (not close enough to die from the blast, but felt the shockwave). Went straight home to quickly grab my brother with the intention of driving away as far as possible.

Not really. Pretty comfy 99% of the time TBQH user.

Also I saw gas shortages and power outages.
The pepes we're legendary though

Hmm. I have a medal of st michael that I hang by my bed to help protect me. You shoudn't be afraid of such a helpful being. He is the head angel of God's army.

Every time I try to do lucid dreaming I just wake up

I saw George Soros pepe ring his fingers while white trash pepe wrecked the place up

I often panicked at first and kept waking up because of that, too. I didn't know shit about controlling my dreams - the first 6 or 7 times were all in a dark room, where I could only see the reflections of my (glowing) eyes in front of me. It was incredibly weird.
I eventually got used to it and took baby steps. Sexual things are especially hard to do - it's incredibly easy to wake up if you don't have a solid control - tits and pussy won't get wake you up, but doing foreplay and actual sexual stuff will. You can cum inside somebody in a dream and still be dreaming if you're good enough.

I can't give you any advice, though - you gotta get a hang of it yourself.

i've seen something similar a few dimensional tiers above this one.
really brief and fleeting like you said.
with a caution.

i actually blew right by that realm
and kept going and ended up at the god
for a moment and was cast back out lol
also saw tiers of heavenly realms
and tiers of hell realms.

the god one looked like the sun.
and was perfection.

hey guys can you check out my dream vlogs maybe give some interpretations
youtube.com/watch?v=_NbfJg2fPfo

I've been smoking weed non-stop for the past few days and tonight I had a dream wbere I was a viking.

It was pretty cool.

I had dreams with a purple sky. What does it mean?

It means you're gay.

Had an end of the world dream last night, I remember enemies invading the homefront. Also death star rogue one type ground tidal wave destroyed everything in path.

I had a dream last night where hair on my chest went wild around my nipples creating huge black bushes.

Where is the connection to politics I wonder?

Had a wired one recently. Laying in bed I am turned 90* levitated and all I can see is darkness and two green eyes starring back at me with immense pressure, then for some reason I start laughing and then I wake up.

Everyone dreams in color kid. We're not doggos

its in this : youtube.com/watch?v=1dvTJJvEFL8