KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899516333682860033
rollingstone.com/culture/lists/alex-jones-mis-infowars-7-bat-sht-conspiracy-theories-w467509
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&t=1521s#t=23m07s
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899518238228336640
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899516333682860033

Link.

Alex Jones is a complete joke to anyone outside the neo nazi alt right bubble.

rollingstone.com/culture/lists/alex-jones-mis-infowars-7-bat-sht-conspiracy-theories-w467509

Your country is a complete joke when you have lunatics like Alex Jones and White Supremacists marching the streets of America. You should just relinquish your country to the crown.

>Alex Jones is using that meme
FUCKING KEK.

Current year man?

What's a white supremacist?

you have to go back.

is that Rachael Maddow?

Can't reply with proper arguments and resorting to sarcasm huh? America is a joke. Just start the second civil war and end your joke country.

A fantasy, unfortunately whites are inferior because of faggot leafs.

Shut the fuck up traitor. Why don't you move down to America and be a joke like the rest of them?

Try and take it. Dildos don't work well against guns.

Stop it, if you attack your enemies they win. Love trumps hate, #huganazi

you lefties loved him when bush was in office. rense and shorcha faal or whatever the larpers name was. Were also the biggest 9/11 tinfoil hat zeitgeist loving jackasses on earth too. The media and you kooks are the ones who are a joke and dont realize how important freedom and water filters are. I hope you get ecoli and turn gay.

It's only a matter of time until you country ends itself with a civil war. That's all you've been waiting for, right? Enjoy while it lasts.

Leaf we're about to purge our pedos and you're giving them $10m

Controlled op or not, I Unironically love jones.

I fucking love Alex Jones.

Death to all who hate Jones

God dammit AJ

Just do it. Your country will be divided into smaller country. Just start your race war and entertain everyone in the world, afterall everyone in the world thinks your country is complete joke.

'Nazis' don't like Alex Jones because he's nuts and won't name the Jew.

Is that supposed to be a fucking wave behind the pepe?

Holy shit sav'd

No, I'm waiting for the day of the rake. We're gonna make Canada the ethnostate

Canada isn't the one at the brink of Civil War. Just look at your joke country. Left and Right ideologies clash violently in the street. It's only a matter of time until your joke country becomes part of the United Provinces of Canadia.

Alex Jones is amazing

>alex jones
>neo nazi
fucking wat?

BASED Water filter salesman.

Keep dreaming leaf, you and the rest of the world needs US more than we need you.

>2017
>Not knowing about gay frog water
It honestly infuriates me how liberals claim to be the smartest of all people and care deeply about science, while at the same time bashing Alex Jones for citing real scientific studies

>le 52% face posting

James Woods using merchant meme before end of year would be too fucking much
best timeline

>AYO DEM NIGGAS IS TURNING DA FUCKIN FROGS INTA FAGGITZ

Amazingly, that troll really did look like le 56% face.

He actually speaks a lot of truth.
He doesn't even name the jew, he just hates the (((globalists))) and is a fucking civic nationalist.

How can you say he is '''''alt-right'''' or a nahtzee with a straight face you moron

>rollingstone.com/culture/lists/alex-jones-mis-infowars-7-bat-sht-conspiracy-theories-w467509
is this a joke? these are the LEAST batshit things Alex has said

Almost a spitting image.

Hahaha a fat old filters and otc vitamins man for extreme markups CIA plant is behaving like our demographic. Let's be fat like him

Now I tell you boy. Best be filtering ya' water, ya hear?
Whitey poison'in all'tha water, better believe.

top kek
He fucking browses Sup Forums, he must do.
At least his interns do, he talks abotu too much shit we have on here.
Are we his anonymous source lads?

You're not getting any special treatment for this you know

Wew lad. Only if Nigel Farage could rule North America, otherwise we'd be binning that knife and getting convicted of hate speech after the next muslamic ray gun attack.

>"nerve"
>not fiscal incentive

1. Satanists are taking over america
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&t=1521s#t=23m07s
2. Haven't looked into it
3. Haven't looked into it.
4. That's not what he said, but she definitely is involved with human trafficking through the CF and a lot of politicians are pedos
5. I haven't looked into it, but probably true
6. Proven to be true
7. I don't know who that is

for real , this is worse than any spin jones could have done

They picked those because they are the ones (((they))) want to discredit, the truly batshit ones they want to keep spreading, so delegitimise the real conspiracies

Based Alex Jones.

You failed so much in life that you could never settle down with a girl, so you decided to try other things like being an homosexual, but you are failing even being fag.
What comes next, zoo, necro, extreme insertions or other retarded stuff.
You dehumanized yourself and are regreting it, don't force the hell you turned your life into others.

Agree. His supporters aren't the Alt-Right (although most don't mind him), but the Southern/Trump loving/Libertarian/Christian crowd.

Does Sup Forums actually serious believe the encounter was real?

well if it's Rolling Ston saying it then I MUST take it as a factual undeniable truth

Humble bike salesman

>linking rollingstone

What was the original manifestation of this protruding lip untermensch? Was it the Brit one?

>twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899516333682860033

His next post was even better.
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/899518238228336640

lold

Shareblue has deposited $0.02 into your PayPal account for this post. Thank you for supporting Soros Industries!

"those globalist niggas wouldnt last 10 seconds with me and my homies"

"dont forget our unamed supplier is selling his weed at half price"

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

>LOOK AT THIS SLAVE
>PHYSICALLY GROTESQUE

I doubt it. The guy just looks like a guy in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w&app=desktop