University of Texas Removes Statues of Confederate Leaders in the Middle of the Night

Tfw even Texas is cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0612/Interracial-marriage-in-the-US-1-in-6-couples-now-racially-mixed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/Reetae27/status/899018562647375872
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Uni
There lies your problem

What the fuck,texas.You were the chosen one

Why do Stormlords treat muh statues like they're ancient Sumerian artifacts or something?

Almost all of them were cheap mass-produced unaesthetic shit that were put up in the 1920s or 1960s (peaks of American Klan activity) as a deliberate reactionary statement. Racism is on the way out and removing these statues is no different that removing statues of Saddam Hussein in the new Iraq. It's not your "heritage."

UT Austin is a lefty shit hole.

I ignore them now when they come begging for money and I no longer go to sporting events.

It's always universities or big cities though, the only places in the South where Democrats are relevant.

At least the towns, rural areas and state level politics aren't cucked like this.

Remember, monuments are just metal and stone. They are replaceable if destroyed
Also remember, administrative staff are just flesh and bone
Food for thought

Take down statue that leads to chimp outs.. added costs and distraction from the learning process.. make sense.

It's UT, man. It's one of the festering tumors of the Cancer known as Austin. Most of the California "refugees" go there.

when's your 'english teaching' contract end weeb?
also pretty funny how you thought you'd get laid because you were a foreigner but now you realize it doesnt work like that

Email from Pres. Fenves:

>Dear UT Community,

>Last week, the horrific displays of hatred at the University of Virginia and in Charlottesville shocked and saddened the nation. These events make it clear, now more than ever, that Confederate monuments have become symbols of modern white supremacy and neo-Nazism.

>After the Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting in June 2015, and with the urging of students, I formed a task force of faculty, students, alumni and university leaders to evaluate six statues on UT's Main Mall that included depictions of four military and political leaders of the Confederacy. The task force presented five options, ranging from the installation of contextual materials to the removal of some or all of the statues. At that time, I decided to move the statues of Jefferson Davis and U.S. President Woodrow Wilson. The Davis statue has since been restored and presented at UT’s Dolph Briscoe Center for American History in a scholarly exhibition about the Littlefield Fountain and the six Main Mall statues.

>During the past several days, I have talked with student leaders, students, faculty members, staff members and alumni to listen to their views after the revelatory events in Charlottesville. I also revisited the very thorough 2015 task force report. After considering the original task force report and with the events of the past week and my discussions with the campus community in mind, I have decided to relocate the remaining four statues.

>The statues depicting Robert E. Lee, Albert Sidney Johnston, John Reagan and James Stephen Hogg are now being removed from the Main Mall. The Lee, Johnston and Reagan statues will be added to the collection of the Briscoe Center for scholarly study. The statue of James Hogg, governor of Texas (1891-1895), will be considered for re-installation at another campus site.

>The University of Texas at Austin is a public educational and research institution, first and foremost. The historical and cultural significance of the Confederate statues on our campus — and the connections that individuals have with them — are severely compromised by what they symbolize. Erected during the period of Jim Crow laws and segregation, the statues represent the subjugation of African Americans. That remains true today for white supremacists who use them to symbolize hatred and bigotry.

>The University of Texas at Austin has a duty to preserve and study history. But our duty also compels us to acknowledge that those parts of our history that run counter to the university’s core values, the values of our state and the enduring values of our nation do not belong on pedestals in the heart of the Forty Acres.

>We do not choose our history, but we choose what we honor and celebrate on our campus. As UT students return in the coming week, I look forward to welcoming them here for a new academic year with a recommitment to an open, positive and inclusive learning environment for all.

AMERICAMUTTS, always remember: you fought for this.

Remember when you as little shits cheered on "your boys" in saving private ryan and band of brothers?
Quite satisfying to see the supposed victors going down even faster than us. Well deserved for sure!

Should have gone to Thailand

sorry I can't read Arabic

Won't somebody please consider the pigeons, all these statue removals must leave them very confused.

kek

>offending a transvestite by accidentally calling her a him when you're drunk then getting muay thai clinched and elbowed in the face then raped
I can agree with this

>These events make it clear, now more than ever, that Confederate monuments have become symbols of modern white supremacy and neo-Nazism.

What bullshit. He's just using the actions of a few morons in Virginia to justify what he's always wanted to do.

>*african clicking sounds*

What was that, Jamal Sanches McCuckister?

>even faster than us

Hahahahaha.

I don't think so Achmed.

Seems to me that we need to start removing leftists in the middle of the night, if we are going to have any hope of preserving our culture or heritage.

Texans are all talk.
>m-muh guns
>m-muh tejanos
Half the state is brown, the other half is cuckservatives that ALWAYS flinch.

Their excuses pile up
>This is just Austin!
>it's just Dallas!
>it's just San Antonio!
>it's just Houston!
>This is just Californians that just moved here! >This is just wetbacks that don't know better!

They have a billion of excuses and not a single spine. When Texas turns blue they'll jump through ENDLESS hoops about how Texas is still "based" with a Democrat Governor and Democrat mayors of all major cities.

>m-muh white flight suburb full of white leftists
>m-muh remote shit town so far off in the sticks it doesn't a walmart
Texas is swirling the drain.

I forgot you got BASED Trump and a superior culture of toxic capitalism and consumerism.

>be 56% white mutt race
>call other people Achmed

lmao you are delusional, Tyrone

All my exes live in Texas, and Texas is a place for all the huge pussies.

>When you decide to stop dedicating a sizable portion of your income, to teenagers.
and the school is run by lefty commies, who want to destroy the Constitution.

Love the inscription.

You're both fucking retarded faggots. Do you crave each others dick after everey post?

Better remove all those military bases named after confederate generals too.
Fort Hood comes to mind

I hope it's soon.

You live in a country of 80 million people and you've had 1 million muslims a entering your country for the past 5 years and you have a government intent on continuing that pattern to combat a declining population (which would drive up the cost of German labor).

How long do you think you can sustain that trend? You've already reached a point where a majority of the people being born in your country come from immigrant families.

You're completely fucked dude.

I am just tired of Americans who made all of this possible in the first place acting uppity having ignored our warnings and now act like "its all le merkels fault xDD 75 years of American reeducation have nothing to do with it we dindu nuffin"

Pretty sad actually since I lived in the south

Texans in the thread give it to me straight, is the state lost?

THIS

You live in a country with 40 million niggers and 120 million spics. On top of that you have no culture except "muh constitution", on christmas you eat from fucking cardbaord dishes because it is easier to clean up. Nothing is holy in the US, everyhing has to be milked for money. And this is why you are dying. Because you put money above blood. I lived half of my life in the US and if I must choose I would always prefer Europe. You have no idea how fucked you are.

Less than 40% of children born today in Texas are white-alone.

You tell me.

Every time a German flag attacks America its a Turk.

>Mexicans flood country
>niggers remove statue
>USA blames Communism
>no conservative politician opposes, they just waiting to replace good goy with cheap labor
You deserved it.

Texas is overrun by mexicans and californians. it won't be long until it turns blue which will be a very sad day

IDK if y'all understand.
I live in Austin, and I know two people imposing transgenderism on their sons. This part of Texas is this cucked.

Haha based and now go back the r_ledumbold

>even the dog is overweight

Incredible.

>Because you put money above blood.
Soon Germany will have neither. I have no idea what you think you have to brag about, you're MORE doomed than the US.

We'll be Venezuela 2.0 in a generation. A shithole, but still we'll exist. You'll be lucky if you get to be Turkey. Every leftist on planet earth is working 24/7 to increase the fertility and mortality of Africans, then import them to Europe. And Merkel has her arms opened for every last one. Let's be clear, not a single German politician will stop the endless flow of millions of Africans into Germany over the next several generations.

Germany's gone. Refugees became migrants, become German citizens, and they will only open the door wider for more. And you're here bragging about your future living in Neo-Somalia instead of Neo-Brazil.

kek the day of the diet cant come soon enough

>Austin
>Texas
pick one

Who is going to pay for all those niggers tho? Resources don't come out of thin air.

Black popluation Germany: 0.6%
Black population US: 13%

Again, stop getting your infos from Kikebart, it is not "Merkel". The whole system of all western Nations is pozzed thanks to the US. And this is why you are hated and have to take the blame for this. Not personally but historically.
If you think Trump or any politician is going to change this around you are utterly delusional. This will be changed by a massive slaughter or we will die out.
I assume you lived in Germany since you have so much to tell about it?

Holy fuck, even the dog is fat.

>You live in a country of 80 million people
Not true. The number of ethnic germans is something 60 million and more than 50% of those are elderly so the number of germans of fighting age is something like 30 million.

Quiet you filthy Canadian.

Good eye.

A real veteran shitlord. I commend you sir.

Come on guys give it a chance. Baltimore is fixed now, the niggers stopped killing themselves over drugs and the nigger city government stopped pocketing city funds for personal gain. Who knew the thing keeping Baltimore a crime infested shithole with terrible city management was condfederate memorials.

MY FUCKIN SIDES

You idiots have been saying that for a long time. In previous election, we voted more Republican than the one before that one, along with Texas voting in Greg Abbott, who beat Wendy Davis (D) by a historical margin. Greg Abbott still remains more popular than our average governors in Texas.
Those "excuses" are valid as most minorities live in major urban centers, although Texas also has the biggest republican city known as Fort Worth (16th largest US city, bigger than Seattle, Portland, Miami, Atlanta, etc.), which is in the second biggest republican county in the US (Tarrant County).

Out of all of our major metropolitan areas (that make up the Texas triangle) only 1 is solidly liberal (Austin-San Marcos- San Antonio), Dallas-Fort Worth as a whole is republican, Houston is moderate. DFW also has some of the most urban/right-wing suburbs, towns, mid-sized cities in the US the that usually rank high on education and wealth, and low on crime.

at least he is not a nazi

And where does the trend point to?

>Again, stop getting your infos from Kikebart,
By all means, give me the update. Link me to what the 2016/7 numbers are for blacks and muslims in germany.

>all western Nations is pozzed thanks to the US.
Sure thing, buddy. That's why jews speak Yiddish, a variant of California surfer. And of course there's all those famous leftists from America like Alabama native Karl Marx. Quit blaming the US for your repeated, humiliating failures.

>If you think Trump or any politician is going to change this
No one thinks there's any "changing" going on other than "for the worse." Best case scenario, the US gets a wall and delays the inevitable until after I die.

>US history is literally being destroying before our very eyes and everyone is celebrating it
ayyyy kek, and the cuckfest continues, judging by how fucked up things have gotten i'll get to see the balkanization of burgerland within my lifetime. And so they were born: estados unidos del taco, the northern american caliphate, ching chong chang federation and detroitistan (nigger contention zone)

>where are whites?
they are in cuckland, aka canada (although it won't be long before chang take over and turn into china 2.0).
Gotta say it though, this subvertion bullshit has been quite effective against whites and the dudes who conceived it as well as those who are now promiting it are patient as fuck.

>unable to take responsibility
>unable to think further than "me"
>defeatism

America, the post

The age of man is over

because, from certain point of view, their history is being modificed/destroyed by a bunch of dudes that have been indoctrinated in universities into thinking anything that looks remotely white or oppressing is heresy that needs to be taken care of asap.
It may sound ridiculous, but the people as a whole would be mutilated on some level, pretty much a commie thing. Whether it was something pretty or horrible, it is part of the history of one's nations and destroying over something unimportant such as feelings is ludacris

Also:

csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0612/Interracial-marriage-in-the-US-1-in-6-couples-now-racially-mixed

BASED

*ludicrous
mistyped, my bad, this fucking keyboard is getting fucked up

damn, his bloodline got BLACKED

1/6 whites in America isn't even white. We count a shitload of "people" as white

>even the dog is fat
jesus christ

Your side lost snowflakes. Get over it.

the little boys who LARP at being white supremacist miss the point as do you. All this is a slippery slope. like Trump said, they will not stop at confederates, but go after Washington Jefferson, damn the other day the Lincoln memorial as andalized and in Chicago a statue of lincoln as burned. Erasing our history, like Pol Pot and cultural revolution by the chinese, commies infiltrated in unis and gov't are trying to make it happen. logic is in very very short supply and it does not help no one is educated beyond a 5th grade level any more.

>>>unable to take responsibility
>It's the USA's responsibility that we're all self-loathing cucks!
Nah, you have to take responsibility for that one.
>>unable to think further than "me"
If Germans thought about their collective "me" maybe they wouldn't need 1 million africans shoved up their asses each year.
>defeatism
Hah. Yeah, lead the way, germancuck. Go out there and fight your entire political class and turn away the brown horde. Keep me motherfucking posted.

Still less than 10% of american whites marry outside of their race. But, hey, weren't you the faggot that was just talking about "defeatism?"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification never happened
>Art. 139 of the German (((basic law))) instated by the Allies is not real
>There are no American military bases in Germany
>I talk out of my ass since my capitalist uncultured hellhole is everything I know

wew

Who were these niggers? Give me names so I can wikia

they're likely slave owners and dudes that, in the eyes of most southerners, dindu nuffin.
Speking of which, dad, how is it going the terrorist attack in barcelona? are you going to go full deus vult like you did a long time ago when you stroke fear into the heart of muslims, so much that they got their asses out of the Iberian peninsula?

>Every law from 1945 is still on the books and impossible to change
>American military bases are in Germany to oppress poor Germans, not as just a refuel/resupply point
>US soldiers routinely pour out of Ramstein air base and impose martial law on any german they come across
>Germans are so weak and timid they couldn't possibly change their laws or tell the US to close their bases
You paint a hilariously cucked picture of Germany. Maybe you should just neck yourself, faggot.

>Newfag cant even tag OP.
Boy libshits have never gotten over being labeled snowfalkes.

>Deus Vult

I wish, Son. But a lot of Normies got a good fucking red pill. They state and media were so hamfisted in trying to show us how "good muslims" dindu that even the most liberal person called bullshit.

The newest story is on the day of the attack their were no Paki merchants (always on the streets selling their shit). First time in years. Guess they were just lucky not to be there on the day of the attack.

The best news was seeing how everyone universally cheered the kill team we sent to get those guys in Cambrils.

Texas is like 90% brown

really the only thing to do is take down other statues

what a bunch of children. absolute children.

How the fuck to people let themselves get that way and why the fuck can't we put them down like sick pigs?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Excellent point.

twitter.com/Reetae27/status/899018562647375872

>germans and swedes get run over, axed, raped, BTFO, cucked as fuck many times (so much that stopped being funny) yet they still seek to get more vibrant enrichment form the middle east and africa
>in Spain, people got so mad after this faggotry that even their libtards want some sort of retribution
really makes me think

>> youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

So when are they tearing down The Alamo?

GTFO Mehmet

wait a little while longer, lad, one monument and statue at a time

Are Indians classified under "Asians" in this chart?

perhaps, although you are not wacks that go around blowing other people's shit up just because

you could have prevented all of this pajeet, if only you had destroyed them, so many lives could have been saved

So why does the Coppini Confederate Memorial Fountain/Littlefield Fountain get to stay? Does Greg Fenves not have the balls to take his pandering that far?

There is a statue to MLK Jr. at UT Austin, actually it's probably the most prominent one on campus. It represents the subjugation of Huwytes, but I bet the shit-eating president would never invoke that as a reason to have it removed.

When I went there the statue was vandalized and it was the biggest story for a whole week. The school is a shitlib factory and there's no way I would send my kids there.

Texas is lost anyway (or would be if all the illegals bothered to vote) but Austin is especially shitty.

Apparently usa is forming several ethnostates with black in south east, hispanics in southwest and white flight from california. Have a cousin in solano county whatever that is, says whites are moving en masse to idaho and midwest.

In the end, once they erase any public representation of them it will be easier to mold the past i guess.

can't wait to see a dude suggesting destroying Lincoln's statue and replace it with oe of martin luther kang

>All this is a slippery slope. like Trump said, they will not stop at confederates, but go after Washington Jefferson, damn the other day the Lincoln memorial as andalized and in Chicago a statue of lincoln as burned. Erasing our history, like Pol Pot and cultural revolution by the chinese, commies infiltrated in unis and gov't are trying to make it happen.
That was just niggers being niggers.

wow, you got two people shouting, i guess they have everything in common. Here, try this.

>Confederate monuments have become symbols of modern white supremacy and neo-Nazism
thank you you larping faggots

fucking sandels

Texas being steadily republican, again, last election we had an increase in the percentage who voted for republicans, and the state election of the new governor got rid of the narrative that Texas was turning blue or was a battleground state. Wendy Davis did worst than any other democrat running against a republican in Texas history, except for one democrat who did worst before the 21st century.

If you look at the voting trends, Texas is steadily republican, and continues to increase in regards to people whom support a republican governor in the state.

Trump ought to put statues of all these guys in the oval office just to fuck with these commies.

That is maybe the only sculpture/statue more prominent than MLK Jr's. Most of the students just don't know what it is and I doubt even the president knows.

In fact, most of the student body probably doesn't know the "Truth shall make you free" quote on the main building is simply a quote from Jesus. I'm sure that would be considered a state endorsement of religion and removed if it were widely known. Probably it just hasn't been challenged yet.

Oh yeah, the mathematics building at UT Austin is named for Robert Lee Moore, a guy who did not like teaching blacks. There is no way that building will keep that name in 10 years. I bet they name it after the fat black women who led America into space in Hidden Figures.

I actually went there on an exchange student program. These motherfuckers. But hey, Austin Uni was a liberal stronghold anyway, as are most academia in the US.