Ok guys it has been rumored Trump could be a time traveler back in February Kellyane Conway had a mishap saying...

Ok guys it has been rumored Trump could be a time traveler back in February Kellyane Conway had a mishap saying "Bowling Green massacre"

Sauce washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/kellyanne-conways-bowling-green-massacre-wasnt-a-slip-of-the-tongue-shes-said-it-before/
>Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Bowling Green massacre’ wasn’t a slip of the tongue. She has said it before.

Now the black sun is almost directly over "Bowling Green "

bgdailynews.com/news/bowling-green-will-offer-among-best-views-of-eclipse/article_29787915-dbad-5f96-bd0a-0e2b3d7a5bcd.html

>Bowling Green will offer among best views of 2017 eclipse.

If something happens in Bowling Green tomorrow... Time traveler confirmed.
Stay safe Bowling Green anons

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/kellyanne-conways-bowling-green-massacre-wasnt-a-slip-of-the-tongue-shes-said-it-before
youtube.com/watch?v=CGyJ-0hrR2s
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin-pizza-fail-knives-forks/story?id=13743490
snopes.com/conspiracy-theory-pizzagate-2011-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive that
>washingtonpost com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/kellyanne-conways-bowling-green-massacre-wasnt-a-slip-of-the-tongue-shes-said-it-before
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/kellyanne-conways-bowling-green-massacre-wasnt-a-slip-of-the-tongue-shes-said-it-before

Yeah the Bowling Green thing is freaking me out.

I have thought about this everyday since it was proposed.

Anyone else notice the waters were bought out at the store?

Also Trump mentioned #pizzagate in 2011 with respect to Anthony Weiner!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGyJ-0hrR2s

AntiFa/BLM will lay a trap and attempt to kill more police officers in Bowling Green which will lead to the Bowling Green Massacre. MSM will spin it and blame it on the police causing unrest and further violence for days.

Thanks norbot archive WP and not the random innocent site, good shit user

This! Not some space vodoo but some antifa, snackbar shit might go down

Cute

And true

Big, if true.

I want in screen cap

Lookup how many "Salem"s it passes over.
Then lookup the meaning of "Salem."

look what city the show the eclipse over in this logo that has been all over the news

He was referring to a different scandal involving a slice of pizza on camera or something

Right over the Madrid fault too it seems like. Hmmm...

link?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin-pizza-fail-knives-forks/story?id=13743490
snopes.com/conspiracy-theory-pizzagate-2011-interview/

Kinda looks like a bullet hole.

See you in the morning anons

I'll be in bowling green tomorrow lads. If anything goes down, Sup Forums will be the first to see.

milk

You're in if happening

thanks dude. although it is snopes I appreciate the info. so if tomorrow is not happening it is us to take Hillary down.

Get crackin' Sup Forums

I feel whatever it is, we should let it happen. Talking about it could ruin it

Clicked on your b8 thread weak nigger kys or just go away u lack the IQ for this board and if u white kys now

Someone tell me what is going on?

What is Trump going to do about it? Nothing? If he were a time traveler then shouldn't he be trying to prevent people from showing up at the event?

Why would anyone stop a happening newfag go back now

>i just wanted to let you know im a timetraveler and they are fucking shit up at bowling green tomorrow.
I can see how that would totally ring true for the normies

>some of you guys are alright. Dont go to bowling green tomorrow
Isnt any better

>surrounded by 10/10 blonde stacies at uni that wear skin tight shorts that barely cover their ass
>can't secretly pop a boner like I used to
>see one picture on the internet of a decent ass in yoga pants
>3 hour furious sweaty fap session that delves into my darkest and most degenerate fantasies
>only gonna get 4 hours of sleep night before first day of classes

what did my dick mean by this?

It means that you are insecure and you can't become aroused sexually by women face to face because you're too busy living inside of your head and worrying about what they think to project masculine energy.

that's the horrible burden of being a time traveler

sometimes you learn that you need to let bad things happen for people to wake up and get a better greater good

Weird

why did you change from archive.is? just curious.

Some sites (e.g. Vice) have started blocking certain archiving sites. I imagine more sites would also begin to pull off this shit.

I fucking hate vice, there's a video of some white cuck boy in Africa and you know he is disgusted by how they live, but he just pretends they are equal.

Norway, you scary.

Close, but that user is no college student just same lame

I haven't read them in years tbqh.