>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loefmhfBRkA
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Nob5xWpu-SA
weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need a quick rundown about the alleged big happening tomorrow.

Madam

President!

Hasnt it been like 8-9 months already since Trump won.
I believe more brown babies popped out right?
Cant wait for America to be 50% brown by 2050.

Thanks for the bread, Haddaway! I always liked "What Is Love"

Heh, you guys think you are cool with your wolf girl, but you are no match for the greatest hero in video games.

Ooh yeah, you guys are gonna love a destabilized and rogue U.S.

LEAVE NORKS ALONE

in the first year of Bush's term, he had an evening address to the nation during prime time to announce the War in Afghanistan

You're show a shit

>blue eyes
>feminine chins
>thin eyebrows
>anything but dark brown hair
>smiles
You're going to be disappointed

Fellas I can't do this any longer...

I have faked Trump support for months now...

He hasn't delivered on his promises to us....

Instead he spends his time sucking neocon dicks and bombing innocent countries.....

I think it's time we moved on.

thats toooooooo bad.

Post your face when there's a solar eclipse in America and the superstitious population can't handle it without breaking out into violence

In the first year of Obama's first term, he had an evening address to the nation during prime time to announce a Troop Surge in Afghanistan

Failpresident has failed

This is what is happening today

Not so fast!

>Another destroyer collision
Low energy CIC causes loss of general discipline and morale

Can anyone confirm this is real?

Why is that? Is it because they'll finally impeach Drumpf?

how'd he get that bitchin' hat on without any fucking arms

is this the confirmation everyone's talking about that we're increasing troops again?

M A G A

>Putting on TV military plans so the enemy can prepare

What did they mean by this?

no literally. trump said something like "thats too bad..." when the mccain boat got rammed by the chink cargo junker.

your question triggered a realization and I saw the chess pieces move for a second.

>your question triggered a realization and I saw the chess pieces move for a second.

Barron is that you?

I'm already 3 hours into this day.
BRING ME THE FUTURE TRUMP
M A G A

Moloch is a faggot

>mfw

Strangely enough I didn't even notice that he had no arms until just now.

It's almost like the BLACKED meme is just that, a meme.

no Im not barron.
>just saw how the timeline of events unfolded and confirmed a piece of the puzzle (sort of).

have a real awoo hours awoo!

Entertain the world, America just as always.

I mean, Sonic carried out a genocidal campaign against robots, overthrew a business leader from his own company, seized his emerald assets and killed dissidents. But sure, he's against fascism.

Niggerfaggot

it's only going to get more red as they grow up. I hope this has some truth to it.

I wonder if we'll see some crazy news during the eclipse.Looking forward to it. Or at least I would if I could see it. I always miss those damn things.

Speaking of news I still think this senator should be punished.
youtube.com/watch?v=loefmhfBRkA

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

>when user posts a link he didn't read

It says there were 3,941,109 births of white 2,054,564 were to white mothers.

However if you add up the births by race and hispanic origin on page 8 you'll find they do not add up to 3,941,109 but to somewhere around 3,821,000~ or so. Meaning that about 120,000 births are excluded from the table for unknown reasons.

My hope is that the excluded 120,000 births are births to white women involving non-white fathers, but ultimately it is unknown at this point.

In general as I said it is not relevant- whites are just slightly more than 50% of the total now compared to slightly less than 50% before. The real shifts will come from 2017 onwards as illegals and birth tourists are removed from the USA and even without overall growth whites will increase upwards to somewhere between 56% to 61% of births.

However I should note that the white death rate is increasing due to the overall aging of the population hence it is desirable for us to return to at least where we were in 1990 in terms of births when there were 2,600,000 white births in the USA in order to counteract the slow decline of the baby boomers. There are currently an estimated 40 million white people under the age of 18 compared to about 53 million or so baby boomers. By 2027 when Baby Boomers hit the edge of life expectancy it is assumed they will begin to die off in large numbers- they will only make up about 49 million Americans at this time. If birthrates stay steady/rise slightly then maybe around 39 million whites will be under 18 at this time- meaning that over the 18 year period from 2027 to 2045 in which boomers die off there will be an estimated population loss of about 8 million white people- so we will decline from 199 million in 2020 to 191 million in 2045.

Shifts in immigration and higher overall white births can counter this.

(note- I am only talking about white baby boomers not minority baby boomers)

I lived with my parents til I was 28. I was a registered Democrat from when I turned 18 until 2012 when Obama was up for reelection. My parents are Christian Republicans, my dad listens to Rush Limbaugh and watches Hannity daily. I eventually came around to being a Republican basically from talking to my dad and realizing what the left is trying to do to the country.

Under gommunism wouldn't he just be in an institution, eating bread and water? He's probably sees himself in "resource acquisition."
Checked. Sonic is le prole hedgehog

>highschool
>vote
What's happening?

KYS MOLOCH

18 year olds in their senior year

Thats how it was with me and all it takes is one redpill. Thanks for saving me from myself user.

Most 18 year olds are in their senior year of high school.

>that pic
They're literally 2 years behind the curve

Id still do it.

Not sure how concrete my theory is but I think political retention has a good bit to do with the relationship with isolated forums and lack of home ownership.
What changed in 2012 for you user?

Where did Trump's "attack attack attack" mentality that he mentions in Art of the Deal go ?He's been playing defensive way too long, he's one step above Romney in apologising for things that don't require it.

don't reply to thjis thread or you will collude with the russians

this is my last post. the fbi are coming.

Tpaмп дoлжeн пpинять дyх Cтaлинa и paздaвить cвoих вpaгoв!

Fuck off, moloch

Go back to Massachusetts pinko

thats the most 60% looking face i have ever seen

>it's 8:51 am in Malta
>shitpost first thing in the morning
Dedicated as hell .

B T F O

Whatev, I'm still gonna make some beef braised in borscht

Don't really know specifically. Just a culmination of race baiting from the media and Democrats, identity politics ramping up, Obamacare being shit and watching O'Reilly and Hannity every night with my dad and brothers. I used to think my dad was just a conspiracy theorist, but he's basically the one who redpilled me.

Don't tread on me

haha

Did you miss his press conference on Monday or are you just that stupid?

>Malta

I only banged your mother that one and twenty other times. Let it go already.

The longer I look the more it shapeshifts from young man to young woman to 6 year old.

>a boot stamping on a face - forever.

This faggot traitor needs to go back to jail

Coal

>you will never visit all fifty states

just put me out of my misery already

Kys

>Docs
>Not wearing superior Made in UK Solovairs
56%

Has she been tailing the Zuck?

I won't lie being an American fanboy it is pretty intense to follow US politics under Bush/Obama, It was as if I was shown both sides of the shit fest in those 16 terms, I can't imagine being older and seeing more of this continue till Trump steps in. A lot of the fair-weather "oh noes!" crowd don't understand how much better he's handling the situation, if anything the fact that politics is polarizing this quickly under his administration is less of a failure and more of the media and corporate funders exposing themsleves. Personally I really missed when politics wasn't in everything.

>likely won't even do that as an American citizen
Prepare my noose, I'm ready

Additionally i note that on page 20 they show us the total number of mixed race births by race. Yet even adding these numbers up there are still 36,005 births unaccounted for. If we were to add these unaccounted for births to the white total of 2,092,252 then we would get a total of 2,128,257 which would be consistent with birth numbers from 2015 for white Americans.

Overall I would note however that it seems that there were only 38,000 births to non-white fathers and white mothers recorded in 2016. In any case it seems as though it would make more sense to wait for the finalized data to come out since, like I said, there are 36,005 births unaccounted for on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nob5xWpu-SA

On the contrary, we have now found you. Sleep well.

Anyone else nearly fucking dead inside from the amount of blackpills? I'm so fucking sick of hearing shit from people I knew supported Trump now only talk shit over some small nothing. I can't take it anymore.

lol

The Hispanic Heritage Foundation did a study of 50,000 highschoolers and found that 47% would vote for Trump, 31% for Hillary and the remainder for other candidates that were neither Trump nor Hillary.

However I cannot find that map anywhere on their website, though the map itself is correct- highschoolers lean strongly towards the right. Obviously though California- and the beaners and liberals who live there- is cancerous at all ages.

Why, what's going to happen?

I've been out of the loop

But not fired huh
Meanwhile a white person offends a shitskin and is destroyed

eclipse

I hold out hope for indictments of Hillary and her cronies this week but I won't hold my breath

most highschoolers will be between 17-19 in their senior year

Imagine, if you deport the spics in Cammiefornia and somehow weaken the Jewish grasp on education, that's a generation or two for a red California.

What's wrong with universal basic income proposal of jewbook again?

I hate you

Look at our progress! We are nowhere near losing. Don't give up hope.

Oh ok. I thought this was referencing another happening.

MOLOCH WILL NEVER TRIUMPH

f

Finland has something kind of similar

The problem is that while you get a tiny amount of gibs no matter what, you are now 95% dependent on the government and their whims. They cut the gibs, you are fucked, can't do anything about it.
And if you want to be gib dependent, it is hard due to the lack of jobs and very high taxes. (in more ways than one, everything has a tax which in practice means high prices on goods)

They will push chip implants as a pre requisite to getting it for "convenience" , mark of the beast etc.

If you don't believe in the Bible, then it's basically creating a slave class dependant on the gov for sustenance.

>“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#!

What now?

I haven't, I think he's done better than we could ask for. But I just cannot deal with people I thought had a brain trash Trump all day like it's the first they heard there was a congress & a president isn't a king. It's just depressing. They won't be happy unless he nukes Israel.

gib independent*

Uh nothing? Nothing he just said changes things.

Damned metaphysics finding its way into literally everything!