Was this a false flag?

Who organised this? This seems way to scripted to me. I refuse to believe that white supremacists would make such an easy target of themselves like this, was this done to derail the ralley the following day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE7Pa4LD8a8
youtube.com/watch?v=dCuK1o2MW94
wcbradley.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4
youtu.be/Tu6bG5PV0W0
youtube.com/watch?v=XIVGQ-B9G38
twitter.com/Bornagain57/status/897313698599108608
youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g
youtu.be/ti1Tob5Ceh8
hooktube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fucking cares? Americans are too stupid enough to end their country with a fucking civil war over petty differences.

Yes. Everyone except one person on this list is a Jew or married to one.

they and antifa got off the same buses, some were real useful idiots and some were actors.

Yeah, this is the point where we honestly suspect Richard Spencer of being part of a media payroll or CIA payroll. The latter would mean he's actually being used to correct ideological subversion, which means he actually will get away with saying whatever he wants.

"Charlottesville is a false flag" is very 4d if true.

This

I don't know but it disbanded Trump's business council, got his approval ratings even lower, forced Bannon to resign, and probably will gain some 2018 seats for Dems.

It was a good rally to get some black voters for the left.

the vast majority are people are stupid and will do anything someone moderately persuasive tells them, they vote the same idiots back into office year after year, so how hard would it really be for someone to whip a bunch of redneck into a lynchin mood

It was to get some great pictures and rile up a counter protest

yes, autistic nazi larpers don't go outside.

don't think you're not coming down with us you fucking leaf.

This whole thing was a sham to begin with. Antifa disguised themselves as alt-right to fuck with the media causing a rift between the MSM and the alt-right/pol.

It's all about the optics of looking back down the line of torches stretching on for hundreds of meters.
It's an effective way to show force (peacefully and legally).
Optics.
Optics.
Optics.

>Rly Nigga?
Don't talk like your country is the best, you guys got a kebab issue.

>communist
kys

are you fucking retarded?

Got any proof to back up these wild claims or are you just shitposting?

>white supremacists
go away fed

they're shitposting

actual white nationalist groups, that don't LARP like Sup Forums does, set up this thing

identity evropa
TRS
NPI

to name a few

I'm part of one of the organizations that participated, it was not a false flag. However, it's likely government agitators were on both sides.

Agreed. Also consider:

>well armed
>form street formations when fighting lefties
>shouting & waving obvious hateful shit not related to the purpose of the demonstration (the statue)

And yet, the CIA apparently did not know about this super prepared extremist organisation which must've spent time practicing its tactics. How could they have slipped under the CIA radar?

Some of the groups were known extremist organisations, e.g. Identity Europa, but the majority of the protesters - alt rightists - were a complete ambush to our intelligence forces?

And anyway, who the fuck is Richard Spencer? Since when is this faggot the 'leader of the alt-right'? Why is he such an obvious neo-nazi faggot? Since when does a decentralised internet movement have a unified leadership?

It fucking screams provocation. A nice, nostalgic target of evil nazis and shit, displaying themselves nice and clear. Fucking bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NE7Pa4LD8a8

youtube.com/watch?v=dCuK1o2MW94

>communist
are you retarded?

>Chingchongpingling
Thats all I hear you. Communist nonsense.

No shit. Did you see the fucking threads on Sup Forums the first time it came around? It was literally the most obvious shit.

Literally linking the facebook page telling you to spread Unite the Right(tm) and spread hate and harassment far and wide under the flag of white supremacy. It was that level of obvious shit, word for word, every single time a thread was posted telling people to register for it. It was a mix of useful idiots and actors on both sides. The entire fucking thing was controlled opposition.

Just do some basic fucking digging into wcbradley.com/ who provided the torches. Look who their directors voted for.

Not a false flag, but the MSM and Spencer alt-right has a very incestuous relationship

Oh well that proves your claim of:
> Antifa disguised themselves as alt-right to fuck with the media causing a rift between the MSM and the alt-right/pol.

Wait.... no it doesn't.

Hows the weather in Autiralia?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4

Soros pretty much had it all planned out.

>low res image of a white dude with sunglasses
>must be the same as another low res image of a white dude with sunglasses

Sup Forums needs a mandatory IQ test to enable posting

youtu.be/Tu6bG5PV0W0
Don't say this user didn't warn us...as obvious as a false flag can get OP, be ready, next few months will be a ride

Is this an 80s jpop thread now?
Contributing: youtube.com/watch?v=XIVGQ-B9G38

What ever the case, Humanity will be ready.
>As long as people like us exist, we shall prevail.

I just added the J-pop to fill the tone of the thread. 真夜中のドア / Stay with me seemed appropriate. (Me being a retard.)

Jason Kessler wrote for CNN can't make this shit up

twitter.com/Bornagain57/status/897313698599108608

yeah let's just ignore the obvious "alt-right" shield used by antifa

No it's the first time the alt-right is organized and it's a preview of what's to come

youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g

The white polo guys are Identity Evropa and they don't take applications. When they do they video interview you for your ancestry and on the application form there's a "Do you or your spouse/partner have full European (non-semitic) heritage"?

If you have a drop of kike blood they won't let you in. They'll research you.

Only a single nazi flag slipped in the entire rally and this wasn't alt-right exclusively, but the retarded right wingers too.

So why not ID him?

Here's a red pill for you OP Neo Nazi's are fucking retarded.

Irish radio station RTE 1 is going to be having a discussion about everything alt-right at 9am our time if anyone is interested. They have specifically mentioned Sup Forums but didn't say Sup Forums. I can only assume that when they say Sup Forums they mean this board.

>Was this a false flag? Who organised this? This seems way to scripted to me.

soros-backed org posted craigslist ads offering to pay "actors" for the day, and contact info led back to a group that "sources individuals for protests and photo-ops"

top left he wasn't pretending to be antifa, note maga hat

youtu.be/ti1Tob5Ceh8

>too stupid enough

a fucking leaf of all things

How come there are so many of these claims but no proof? Same with no proof it's related to Soros,

Yes, and it doesn't matter. What good is the truth if it changes nothing?

sauce

Ever since I read about some of the details of coiltelpro and mockingbird I've mistreated every "grassroots" political campaign. Now we have Georgia (country), Egypt, Syria and Ukraine as examples of a highkacking of activity after the onset of unrest. Either they are used to disrupt authority to replace it or to be used to justify an increase of oversight and restriction.

>Was this a false flag?
Looks bad. And now the chosen are offended by Whites not wanting to be replaced.

hooktube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE