To those who say Yellowstone ain't gonna blow anytime soon- lookee here

With an eruption brewing, it may be the only way to prevent the extinction of the human race.
bbc.com/future/story/20170817-nasas-ambitious-plan-to-save-earth-from-a-supervolcano
NASA's incredible plan to save humanity from Yellowstone supervolcano: 'Risky' plan to COOL magma by pumping in water (but it could trigger an eruption instead of preventing one)

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4803246/NASA-reveals-risky-plan-COOL-Yellowstone.html#ixzz4qMwPcsiv

So what you're saying is "damned if we do, damned if we don't"?

Let it all end.

saying gov't is saying it is big deal (maybe not outloud and in those words)and saying it will happen to all geologist on Sup Forums who have been saying it won't happen in our life time

Simulations show that only the US will be destroyed, and the ashes will cover only the northern hemisphere.

I am safe here.

Well it's gonna happen at some point. It's just not worth worrying about for the majority of people on Earth because there's absolutely nothing they can do about it.

they are actually saying it will wipe out humans. Yellowstone is worse than asteroid strike read articles.

bitch I live in montana

nobody gives a fuck about yellowstone

with USA severly diminished in power, the rest of the world would suffer new (and old) challengers for domination, since USA economy affect the world the destruction will cause massive market crashes to pump chaos even further

so, prepare to fight with bollivia and argentina with no help from everywhere for example, having the value of your mining industries crashing and all in all massive bullshit happening all at once,

such as china invading taiwan and parts of india

NK/SK war

middle east even more chaotic, with possible saudy removal by jihadists

israel panicking and probably getting attacked and using nukes

Do you realize, that even If most people dislike USA, especially the bigger dick foreign policy they have, not having them will be even more disastrous ?

continue to sleep cunt. who cares what you think, you will be first to go. quite lucky actually.

It won't wipe out humans, but it will trigger the famine as the bible told of the end times. Please repent and put yourself in line with God's will.

>bigger dick foreign policy they have
Trump is trying to not have world police policy thing most americans don't want to be world police but china will be the dominate power. there always will be a top dog, always

>m-m-m-muh Yellowstone
>m-m-m-m- it's gonna blow up!
not in our lifetimes I don't care what stupid article you read by some dude who was high. yellowstone won't erupt and if it does, it won't be for a couple hundreds years. it's already thousands of years late this shit takes time you autists

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see literally fucking nothing is going to happen aside from am extremely common astronomical event

I'm in AZ, I just want to go to the Trump rally on Tuesday.
Just one more day

China is fucked its the whole northern hemisphere.. EVERYBODY WILL BE FUCKED.. the GLOBAL TEMP. WOULD DROP 4 DEGREES.. We would go through another MINI ICEAGE.. food supply would be minimal.. the would starve and countries who depend on AMERICAN AID would go into mass chaos.. only COUNTRIES close to the equator will be affected the least..

what is the point of making a really retarded alphabet? You could put aanything in there

put toilet water on it!

>australia takes over the world

another ice age might be good

checked
333>666

didn't you read the articles? And those weren't the only ones. More is going on than the gov't lets on.

We'd prefer to be blown to hell than Austeralia.

>jews worship cubes
>cubes present in everyday life
>MUST BE JEWS

>government..more going on
Pic-a-nic baskets are disappearing left right and centre.

well my trips were trips of skepticism

>pumping cool water into a magma chamber

How to Create a Steam Explosion for Dummies

>nasa

o ya?

yeah that sound really really dumb, so that made me a little skeptical but the other articles weren't so we're damned if we do we're damned if we don't, they were more Nasa is doing something good to save us

If Yellowstone blows up and I am stuck here in fucking Siberia I am gonna be so pisses off.

Ah but guess what. Not only did adam and eve usher Christ with their sin holes but the cross blows open the cube. The cross is a net of a cube. Meaning a blown open one. The only thing to kill borg cube is cross

>good
It could very well set off an eruption.
What we need to do it set up our agriculture with hearty crops that can survive colder temperatures and establish subsistence programs throughout the country. We won't though because man is stupid and the famine is prophesized.

Nuclear winter is a small price to pay for blowing up american continent.

It really is feasible for a well organized goverment to weaponize volcanoes.

Radar mapping, along with Teutonic plate data could easily serve as an easy way to force magma out of a particular volcanoe.

If you plug yellow stone up a little, where does all that magma go?

Enjoy that -80c weather.

underrated

Why not just drill a really deep hole and let the pressure come out slowly?

Volcanoes only explode when the pressure BUILDS UP. No one ever talks about the Hawaii volcano because the lava just comes out and then cools, no big deal. There's a volcano right next to Mexico City doing this RIGHT NOW and it's no big deal either. This is all bullshit anyway. If Yellowstone were about to explode it would have been RISING for the last few decades or centuries.

If Yellowstone explodes it will be some /x/ tier tech induced ARTIFICIAL bullshit.

Isn't yellowstone on borrowed time? If it is then it can blow anytime (of course with some warning, scientists will notice). Perhaps next year. GULP

The chamber is so large you'd have to drill a hundred or so holes to make a difference.

It'll blow within the next 3. Nasa might blow it sooner.

Talk about dealing with your ethnic replacement once and for all. I see what you're doing.

you ill be gone too. read the fucking article you will be KAPUT, not immediately but agonizingly slow and horrible death by starvation, that is why Nasa is trying to do something to not make it so fucking catastophic

It's not /x/ tier user.

It's actually a relatively simple method.

Yellowstone would be hard to blow for a lot of reasons, but others are just a matter of calculation, especially when you can actively shape cooled magma to hedge for pressure in certain areas.

this happened in our distant past in Somalia or Ethiopa, I forget... anyway, this huge volcano errupted in one of those places and there are very few human fossils to be found all over the world in that period

there's only one way to prevent yellowstone from blowing. we must throw virgins into it. this is the real reason behind pizzagate.

Free housing for minorities in Wyoming when ?

that's some tinfoil autism...

>MINI ICEAGE
finally!

......it is already flooded with water

All of this technology yet still nothing to have our own planet. I read that if this thing is successful then they'll be able to create more electric cars with the resources. I would feel happy about this if not for the whole 'what could possibly go wrong?' thought.

Reading this stupidity is like being forced to watch Armageddon or The Core in slow motion while being flayed alive. Fucking NASA Jesus Christ.

if it explodes, will we still have internet?

Yellowstone doesn't even have a pressure cap.
It's literally just a big hotspot that has moved over the continent for millions of years.