Message to nazis from a reasonable centrist

Message to nazis from a reasonable centrist

I sympathise with you cunts but you need to stop making yourselves look so dumb.
you think youre making a race war, but really everyone thinks you and antifa are all a load of cunts

If you want to save the white race, then find a white wife and have lots of children. Its such a simple solution, why arent you doing it? As long as a hand full of you do it the white race will never die out. Who cares if some faggy self hating liberal chops his dick off and never has kids? Hes being replaced by you of you have loads of kids anyway. You can make up for the faggots, which means the next generation will be more red pilled if they have a red pilled dad who can craft a coherent argument.

Take the shag pill and start shagging

Not gonna lie, former alt-righter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys ruin our civic nationalist movement.

wtf i love aussie shitposting now

Yep. The kkk are an easy target for the media to point at and group the rest of the right in with.
When i first heard the label "alt right" being shilled it was supposed to mean anyone whos right wing who doesnt agree with the mainstream right wing party.
Suddenly out of nowhere this richard spenser guy popped up and it became a nazi movement according to the media, and quickly became 100% cancer.

>white wife
>uses the ole Jew switcharoo with a shitskin in pic related.
It worked, fuck it I'm having Mexican babies now.

hahhaha
The shills. I am a civic nationalists and the altrighters are doing exactly what they should be doing: getting antifa to attack innocent people. The best thing in the world would be for antifa to mace a woman holding a baby.

Fuck you, fence riding faggot

>reasonable centrist
being a centrist actually shows your lack of ability to differentiate between two starkly conflicting ideologies
therefore, you're not reasonable if you're a centrist, your reasoning skills are admittedly subpar

>Just have kids
>don't think about ending immigration and deporting all the immigrants
fuck off, concern troll.
"Centrism" isn't even a political system.

>former alt-righter here
Hows that work?
You pretend your part of something in your mind and then define and then decide it's not for you anymore?
Like, did you have an altright membership or club or what?
WTF does "I used to be Alt Right" actually mean?

>if you're not a literal commie or a literal nazi then you're a fence sitting faggot
What's next, Hitler wasn't extreme enough?

It's a copypasta from the election you turbonewfag

M8 centrists are nazis now

kill yourself

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>speaking to a group that makes up roughly .001% of the population of the US, and are only trotted out when (((they))) need a strawman is a worthwhile endeavor

Nice tactic you got there, ShartBleh!

there are plenty of other sound ideologies to subscribe to, "centrist" is not one of them though.
Saying your a centrist is saying you have no opinion because left/right libertarian/authoritarian opinion are based on principles that all come from a central thesis.
When you take some from the left and some from the right, you're adopting principles based on conflicting thesis' therefor, your whole political outlook is without foundation until you pick one.
Not having an opinion does not make one credible. One needs an opinion in order to have that which is deemed credible or not.

ex kkk here i moved to brazil just to bang mulatto bunda and eat monkey soup
UMA DELICIA
also see ya in the archive shill

Most of the former alt-right is /richpol/. They're the only ones that can afford the gold membership.

I'm a classical liberal/libertarian, but you fuckers still all me a fence-sitting faggot for not wanting some kind of totalitarian government or literal anarchy.

>Message to nazis from a reasonable centrist
>I sympathise with you cunts but you need to stop making yourselves look so dumb
Carl?

>I'm a classical liberal/libertarian,
Same for the most part. Minarchist would describe me better.
>but you fuckers still all me a fence-sitting faggot for not wanting some kind of totalitarian government or literal anarchy.
Yeah, well, it is Sup Forums afterall

Holy shit, rhys is that you??

Stfu Sargon.

We wouldn't be doing this if the antifa wasn't openly promoting violence.

and what happens when the biological dirty bomb that western countries have been charging for decades finally goes off and takes europe with it?

Can someone just please tell me who that is

Irish radio station RTE 1 is going to be having a discussion about everything alt-right at 9am our time if anyone is interested. They have specifically mentioned Sup Forums but didn't say Sup Forums. I can only assume that when they say Sup Forums they mean this board.

The ironic thing is that you conservatards deny climate change which will effect the third world hardest and lead to a flood of refugees that make the current crisis look like nothing

If you're in the alt-right, then I'd be worried that the alt-right seems to be going the full authoritarian route. I understand why you'd want to side with them, but when people like Sargon become wary of this fact and start pointing it out then people just decry him as a fence-sitting cuck.

Fucking leaf cunt

yeah, i'm sure climate change is the problem in 2100 and not 5 billion niggers looking for hand outs.

There is no center, either you are for the Jewish enslavement of mankind or you are not shill.

How new are you guys?

>If you're in the alt-right,
I've never met anyone who claimed to be "in the alt right" other than obvious CIA entrapement efforts.
The alt right is not a thing. There is only The Right. Notice there are no AltRight candidates running for office in any local, state or federal riding?
That's because it's not something that exists that one can be "in."
You can argue, as sargon did, that there is an ideology to the alt right, but your methodology in establishing that will be very weak, as was his, and those who've made the same arguments before him.

>27388494

Concern troll thread of today

Im a 2008 newfag

I agree with OP.

muh dicc