Every child should own an assault rifle

>every child should own an assault rifle
>pitbulls should be banned

Why are Sup Forums such hypocrites? My sister is a 5'3" femlet who adopted two from the local shelter and they're literally the sweetest things you could imagine. Listen to her every word. Noone in our family feels unsafe around them

Based black people, amirite?

pitbulls = niggers
in case you haven't noticed, Sup Forums is more racist than ideologically consistent

Look at their bodies... It does not take a rocket scientist to see they were bread for certain purposes. They make excellent killing machines. Watch a dog fight sometime and you will get a good idea.

An assault rifle is an inanimate object that requires a human to do bad or good things with it, whereas a pitbull is a unpredictable creature with a mind of its own.

>he says while advocating ownership of ACTUAL machines used for killing

Know that every owner claimed their pit was a little darling just before it ate their face off. People of triple digit iq can learn from others mistakes and see these dogs for what they are.

Why get a pitbull when there's much better breeds?

Pitbulls don't have safety's or triggers.

You must be absolute shit at raising dogs then.

Assault rifles don't spontaneously maul babies

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world. They should be wiped out completely

No, I like pitbulls, I just do not like going to a shelter for a dog and EVERY DOG is a pitbull or mixed with pitbull. I love Mexicans, can be great people, but those fuckers piss me off for spreading the pitbulls like a plague.

Neither do dogs you fearmongering cuck

No, I'm just not retarded enough to putt my trust in a mutt. They're literally like children except worse in terms of unpredictability.

Pitbulls are for niggers and fags. A played out meme like tribal armband tattoos

Pitbulls were nanny dogs and pretty much the only based dog for a White American male to own for the first half of the 20th century

Jewish brainwashing has led the White man to abandon his heritage and shared connection with the breed, and replace it with miniature toy breeds, which are useless at family protection and are infinitely more aggressive than pitbulls.

Because Sup Forumsitically ignorant dweebs lack any critical thinking skills

This

And who told you we thought every child needed an assault rifle? We can't own those in US without 10,000$ of dollars and months of paperwork. All we got is semi-auto tactical sporting rifles and only retards talk about banning pitbulls.

People who own pitbulls should be checked for any criminal records and it should be mandatory to train all pitbulls. They're aggressive working dogs they should also be in an environment specially suited for them.

that's what they all say right before it happens.
this isn't ideologically inconsistent because guns aren't conscious beings that can suddenly attack its owner.
you can raise a pitbull well, but its instinct will always be that of a killing machine, and good luck to whoever accidentally sets off that instinct.

A childs rifle wont discharge at grandmas face when she makes a crying sound that is similar to a small rabbits squeel.

Oh you have pitbulls and theyre totally cool around your kids? then squeeze a skeaky toy in the same room when the dog is sitting next to the kids.

yeah. i didnt think so.

Because if you stand on the tail of a pitbull it'll fucking bite your face off, but if you step on the stock of a M4A1 nothing will happen.

Its almost as if the rifle cant just randomly up and kill a child or other people all on its own.

I saw a pit almost tear a guy's nose off once. It was brutal. It was my friends dog and this noob thought that an acceptable greeting to the dog would be to stick his face into the dogs face. Fucking retard.

Most people are. That's the problem

>sweetest things you could imagine
Until something snaps in their mind and they rip ur sister to pieces hehe
many such cases!

Poo in the loo Sanjeet.

Why the fuck are women obsessed with pitbulls

Do they remind them of niggers?

ITT; Good Goys

>"That's it Goyim, give up your loyal, hardworking dog breeds, get a yappy, pampered rat dog instead! Hopefully you don't mind taking it for walks ever 30 minutes, thry need constant attention. Jerome will take care of your wife while you're busy dog-sitting like a good goy!"

I have three pits and they are great. Want to know why? It is because I am white and I don't abuse my dogs. Pits get a bad name because niggers and spics love to fight and abuse them.
Ban niggers and spics before you ban pits. Any white man can have a pit and won't even have to train it for it to be a great dog. Don't fall for the leftist shill media telling you it is the dog's fault when in reality it is the niggers and spics fault for treating their dogs like shit. Their IQ is so low hat they don't view them as man's best friend like white's do. They are just too fucking dumb. Also, most pits aren't huge like that. NIggers abuse the dogs to get them super bulky. Niggers also cut their ears to make them look more intimidating. That is not the average look of the pitbulL!

The pitbull's power is, by extension, the woman's power.

They're wrong of course, as usual.

Yep. Even worse is people who clearly can't handle their dogs. It's disgusting to see some middle aged fucktard get strung on the ground when two of his "pups" decide they want to show some aggression. People with low physical prowess shouldn't be allowed to have dogs, stick to cats please.

Yet doing the same thing for guns is "oppressive"
White people are ridiculous

>LARP flag
opinion disregarded.

>hay guise its either a shitty pit or a lap dog, there are no other breeds!! 1

Go be stupid in some other thread.

My sister got them because she has two sons so one for each son

Whites should get the biggest, strongest dogs available.

Pic related, 200 lbs South African nigger slaying machine.

Are you lying child to sleep in it? It looks like a pretty good idea. Not sure if the hand straps are solid enough to keep them from self-abuse tho.

Hey Rabbi... What'cha doin'?!

>adopted two from the local shelter and they're literally the sweetest things you could imagine
And how exactly are these two tame pitbulls are going to solve the global problem with violent ones?

my dad's hoe got a pit bull from a shelter and it killed her neice's dog when she was in the other room...

Why don't I ever hear you anti-gun fags trying to get rid of personal pools, or better yet you know how many car kill people every year? Your to retarded to be logical an consistent aren't you?

Meh, I don't give a fuck if someone want's an assault rifle that launches pitbulls, also
>le Sup Forums is one person with the same opinions meme.

needs more straps

I work with dogs and dog owners for a living professionally. Pittys are a great breed if raised a d trained properly but you have to recognize that by nature they are inherently much more dangerous than say, a golden retriever, standard poodle, a husky, Akita etc.

One of my biggest pet peeves are(largely affluent white women around thirty with no children) people with a savior complex who rescue pit bulls as some sort of status symbol and then come to me because shocker they take a lot of work.

Also that picture isnt a pit bull retard.

5/10 made me reply.

well Sup Forums is basically one person in that 80% of the ideas shitposted on here are the same, and they think pitbulls are generally black peoples dogs, and black people are bad to them for whatever reason.

I dunno I've got a pitt and a breed that is much more violent but i've never had problems with either. I'd trust the pittbull before the other one.

I believe background checks for people who get fire arms is a necessity and proper training is needed. Ptibulls really need a lot of work and a lot of people just buy them now as a virtue signaling fad. They do not realize that these dogs are bred to be aggressive and although it does not always show it's there and they will snap if they aren't getting enough exercise, are being agitated by children or people who do not know how to properly approach a dog, or if they become territorial. They're a dog breed that needs to be taken seriously and there should be standards met when owning one. Most of those pit attacks happen because of the owners neglecting the fact that these dogs are an aggressive working breed. I have been attacked by pitbulls too recently by one that was very friendly towards me but aggressively friendly and would ignore personal space.
>would completely get me on the ground and start licking my face
>was clingy
>wanted to be held 24/7
>one day come by the house that the dog lives at because I was sitting there and had come back to return a flashlight
>open the front gate
>goes to bite my hand after giving a warning growl and bark
>realize what's happening
>lock eyes with him
>keep my side towards him
>nearly bit my fucking hand off

Nothing wrong with the dogs, but just like people cant handle weapons, they cant handle dogs. Pitbulls are strong, Just like a high caliber rifle, and should have certain restrictions to who can own them

Pitbulls will be useless for overthrowing the government.

>living thing
>non living thing
>waaaahh muh pitbull

Fuck off with your shit tier comparison

pitbulls are sweet when not raised by retards
the worst behaved dogs are those of niggers and rednecks

>pit bulls were bred to be fighting dogs

Dogs, just like humans, have charactaristics and traits based on their genes. Pitbulls tend to be more violent than other breeds of kanine because it's a part of their genome that they evolved to have. Your exception does not change the median.

niggerbulls accounted for around 70% of dog related fatalities in the burgerland last year
two types of people own pitbulls, underclass scum like niggers, and white women in their early 20s who are almost always single mothers, exactly the type of people who shouldn't own a breed that's so hard to control and prone to violence

>comparing inanimate objects with unpredictable animals bred to fight to the death against animals 100 or times their mass

[reddit spacing]

Dude even cats will scratch and bite you sometimes. I dont want one thatll kill me when it does.

A weapon isn't organic and does not have a mind of its own. A pitbull is a breed of dog that is purposefully bred to be vicious and aggressive.

What id you step in a glock?

2spoopy4me

I am a redneck and all three of my dogs are/were the best behaved dogs you would ever meet.

shitbulls are not in the bill of rights you cuck however owning a rifle that can put down your shitbull when it goes berserk as usual and tries to maim someone.

>Pittys are a great breed if raised a d trained properly

wrong faggit.

Dogs have 'genetic training' shit you dont teach them, and shit they cant be 'trained' out of them.

Example 1: Dogs walking in a tight circle 2-3 times before sitting down.

Example 2: Dogs latching onto gradmas face when she makes a squealing sound.

let me guess, you did your 'dog training course' via correspondence?

Hope you told your sister you love her recently, and have nothing left unsaid.

>look at my awesome strawman
>his name is Willy
>now I'll burn Willy, because I'm a baiting fag

saged for retardation

pitbulls are like having a loaded shotgun with a hairpin trigger and the barrel is pointed at you and your family. just needs to get bumped once and someones dead. aka, they're the nigger of dog breeds.

This user shows wisdom. Besides, that breed is literally man made for fighting purposes.

>every child should own an assault rifle
Assault rifle is a boogeyman term in order to scare those ignorant of guns.

The truth is that if you give your kid a gun you are a dumbass however buying guns should not be a restricted thing. As long as you are a citizen of legal age you should be able to buy a gun no matter what your criminal record shows.

If you give a kid a gun it is your goddamn fault if he shoots someone with it.
Pittbulls are nigger the dog. Sure i do not think they should be banned but i find nothing wrong with violence against them and my hatred and mistrust is rational.

>He's too weak to have a pitbull
Protip: if you can't beat the shit out of your dog, you shouldn't have it.

Assault rifles follow the precise instructions (i.e. manual operations) of the user, assuming they're not terribly-made pieces of trash. They function as weapons only when the owner wants.

Pitbulls are nigger-tier dogs prone to acts of violence due to their genes, and their unpredictability can cause serious injury or even death to humans when not intended.

>Leave gun alone
>Nothing happens

>Leave Pitbull alone
>Six casualties

>Train Pitbull like a professional
>Still a good chance it's savage instincts will kick in while you are at the grocery store and rip open your mothers throat

>Buy shitty breed known for eating faces
>"B-but mine hasn't eaten my face!"

It's about averages, you moron. Just because my Ford pinto hasn't exploded yet, doesn't mean it's not going to.

POO.

DESIGNATED.

Kiss your nieces and nephews goodbye, the only dogs I've ever had to shoot were pit bulls. They are tempramentaly unstable.

Boerbols are beautiful.

No they're a shitty aggresive breed. You can meme MUH PITBULL IS SO SWEET:)) all you want but that doesn't change the fact 97% of them are literal niggers.
>lol just train them bro
Needs a lot of training and for what benefit? They look ugly as shit and will kill your children.
Just get a german sheapard like a respectable man

>My sister is a 5'3" femlet who adopted two from the local shelter
they see one squirrel and your sister is tasting the pavement....

Everyone feels safe around their pitbulls until the pitbull rips them apart.
There is something wrong with them that just causes them to snap. They have to much wild
still wired into them. And are to powerful for wild nature that is waiting to come out.

>when your owner feeds and cares for you for your whole life but one day steps on your tail thus violating the NAP and you have to maul his five year old too death.

they have triggers but they are hairs

Yeah there's a big misconception about them. There one of the most easiest to train dogs out there. One of my friends is black and he has a pit, and he is the most beautiful, and sweet fucking dog you'll ever meet. It's all about how you raise and train them. If you're a neglectful owner you'll get a fucked up dog. Care and attention will you get you a prized companion.

haha all my dogs does according to my wishes, only bad owners cant make their dogs decision for them. i could get in conctact with ANY dog and make it friendly in a matter of days.

Couldn't give less of a shit. I run a business that is dog-friendly, but we don't permit pitbulls to come on premises because we don't want some shitfuck dog to murder a chihuahua and the little kid holding the chihuahua's leash.

SLAMMED

Brachycephalic dog owners are virtually all of lower genetic stock, just like their dogs.

And do you know how that gets fixed?
>People adopt pitbulls
>Fewer strays = fewer puppies being born = fewer pitbulls

Or you just gas them in shelters, which is the fate that most of them have already. Almost nobody adopts pits.

>two unfamiliar dogs left unattended
>one of those dogs was a stray and likely neither of them are properly socialized
>gee i wonder why they ended up fighting surely i didnt do anything wrong

>pools and cars are designed for the sole purpose of killing people

>Noone in our family feels unsafe around them
No one ever does until it's too late.

5'3 isn't a femlet you fagglet and a gun doesn't just do things on its own despite what you learned at Harvard

My Mexican friends have chipits

I hate the nonsense that somehow dogs can be bred for behavior and temperament. I am mean, come on guys, we are in the twenty first century now. My pit bull is an angel with absolutely no in-bred chacteristics whatsoever and is no different in any way from a beagle.

>retarded relative buys a pitbull
>''hurr durr they're so sweet, this dog is so great''
>takes his pitbull to my home
>the first thing the pitbull does is attack other dogs, but since it's still young it can't kill them
What a terrible breed of retarded dogs. I fucking hate these things.
Notice how all the pitbull owners are insecure losers, and they ALWAYS go on about how their dog is actually not a monster. Can you imagine someone who owns a Labrador going on about how their dog isn't bad? It never happens.
Pitbull owners are extremely conscious about what people think about their dog. If the dog breed wasn't absolute shit they wouldn't have to go out of their way to defend them.
All pitbull owners are wannabe tough guys, they're worse than the dogs.

They already do these things but your massive delusional faggot ass tunes out this reality

Pits are fine. Some people, on the other hand, are not. I guess some people fail to realize just how important the nurture aspect is when it comes to doggos.

Don't you have some niggers to defend
>muh nurture
>genetics don't matter at all
>there is only one breed, the dog breed
Why not kill yourself?
If you breed dogs for mindless aggression you'll get mindless aggressive dogs that can't be controlled.
Go ahead and adopt a nigger, raise him properly. Just don't come whining here when the nigglet steals your car and rapes your mother.

Did I say anywhere that you should ignore nature, you retard? Both things exist as a factor for a reason. Only thing I'm saying is, as someone who has kept a pit, that the whole thing about them unnecessarily snapping is a myth. It doesn't happen unless the owner tried to encourage mindless aggression in the dog. Go neck yourself, "muh nature" faggot

Woah, that anecdotal evidence sure proved me wrong.
I also walked past a Muslim the other day and he didn't explode. wtf I love muslims now