What will Trump do if Germany doesn't go for the 2% NATO target?

Merkel has committed to raise military spending to 2% to comply with NATO requirements. Schulz says "no way in hell are we putting money into defense".

What will Trump do once Merkel wins, but has to get into a coalition with Schulz who will insist Germany does spend more money on broomsticks than weapons?

buy more weapons goyim

CDU will take finance and defense ministry as usual, SPD's plans regarding this issue are literally irrelevant.

NATO has nothing to do with defense, it's a tool of zionist imperialism. Why did NATO destroy Libya? How was Gaddafi menacing Europe?

>CDU will take finance and defense ministry as usual, SPD's plans regarding this issue are literally irrelevant.

Are they? You do understand every spending line item has to be agreed between the CDU, the CSU and the SPD? This is why Germany's military spending has done pic related.

wtf i love Merkel now

>Why did NATO destroy Libya?
Wasn't the French destroying Libya for internal political gains?

Military expenses have stagnated because people don't care and we've been living in peace for a long time.
SPD bitching hasn't stopped any budgeting decisions in the past 10 years and it won't change now.

Pull out completely. Then those bureaucrats will lose their piggy bank supporting their lavish lifestyles.

>SPD bitching hasn't stopped any budgeting decisions in the past 10 years and it won't change now.
Last I checked, Merkel committed to raising the military budget to 2% of GDP in 2014.

So what you are saying means Merkel and her government are either liars on an international scale... or Merkel and her government actually have a 2% GDP target and Schulz just said he now disagrees with this international commitment.

flog merkel, immediatly.

Will Trump really pull out of Germany? What about Italy? Most of the US airforce in Europe is stationed in Italy and they aren't spending on their military.

I really wonder what Trump will do.

Strategically, it probably makes most sense for the US to station all its troops they have in Europe in Turkey and Greece and the UK - given that the wars are in the Middle East and North Africa and Central Asia. This way, you can have a first depo and supply route to the UK from the US and then fly down to Greece and Turkey on a second stop before moving on to the warzones.

The problem really is infrastructure. Greece and Turkey do have pretty lousy infrastructure (roads, harbors, doctors, hospitals, food, bureaucracy etc.), while Italy and Germany have good stuff.

>What will Trump do if-
WIN!

What, politicians don't always follow through on their words? Shocking.

>What about Italy?
American troops will never leave unfortunately. We are both occupied countries since 1945

Trump's going to be impeached around the end of 2018 or early 2019 though. Comey will build a strong case against him for the next year or so. Then the bi-elections happen and democrats will gain a majority in the house of representatives where they'll vote to impeach / present the indictment against him.

>He'll just pardon himself
Impeachment is immune to presidential pardon. If Trump screws up and lies to a grand jury or anything during the process, he'll shoot himself in the foot. After the impeachment, whether or not he is removed from office will depend on republican senators moving against him in the senate vote which requires a super majority (60%) to do so.

Then when he's removed from office, he's going to have to deal with all the law suits that are currently pending against him from Trump University to the impeachment itself since he'll have lost diplomatic immunity.

I think its unlikely we would pull out, especially when there is such a fondness for the country among the average citizen. Be it from family, history or time served stationed in Germany.

he won't do anything because he is now surrounded by globalist and deep state establishment. Generals want to stay there to keep eye on Merkel et al because she is very keen on her own EU army and our guys feel they will need to know what she is up to. Trump a correct to call her out but reality is that is why they have never paid full because it is in the us interest to stay there and have a say. supposedly we encouraged the UK to join the common market to keep an eye on Europe/Germany.

Put the german bases in Poland.Why do you think trump visited Poland in the first place?

>American troops will never leave unfortunately. We are both occupied countries since 1945
I heard you like American troops because they are big spenders and the US spending on bases in Italy contributes to the Italian economy. Pretty much like here in Germany, although the argument has become less important since Americans have reduced their troop and depo levels here in the last 25 yrs.

publically shame you. there''s not much he can do

how old must this pasta be
he gave 25 million to all parties in the failed trump university
not every business pans out

>Put the german bases in Poland.Why do you think trump visited Poland in the first place?

That's a good idea. It could work, but would cost money. Also, strategically, it would anger Russia while it would not help with the supply routes to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

But generally I think it would be a very smart move of Trump to shift a sizable number of US soldiers from Germany to Poland (maybe 1/3rd to 1/2th).

You are talking about impeaching the most powerful man in the free world. You are a grade-A moron. The Jews got Clinton because he was a sex maniac. Just look at Monica, hideous jew at best. The Donald comes from the business world where deceit and power plays are the norm.

Honestly, I'm sick of losing family to uncuck Europe.

At this point, defend yourselves. I'd gladly leave all our bases to be isolationist again

>Also, strategically,

there's your mistake. trump and strategy are oxymorons

>I'd gladly leave all our bases to be isolationist again
How would you supply your troops in the Middle East and Central Asia and North Africa?

You need bases somewhere on route from the American East coast to these places. And you need at least two general areas covered - the European West coast as the initial staging ground for supplies and planes and the European East/South as a staging ground for the last leg of flights or material.

You also need hospitals as interim recovery and treatment hospitals after an initial treatment in the field or locally. You cannot have US troops recover in some Afghan hospital or Iraqi hospital which are substandard.

>What will Trump do once Merkel wins, but has to get into a coalition with Schulz who will insist Germany does spend more money on broomsticks than weapons?

The same thing we did when you didn't pay debnts to Ford and other industrialists who bankrolled your re-armament - fund the Anglo and free Continental Europe from your autistic prosperity for biblical-tier destruction.

I didn't realise he settled that, but I did read just there that the settlement is being appealed and there is a growing list of lawsuits against them that he will have to deal with when he leaves the white house.

>trump and strategy are oxymorons
You are underestimating the Trump administration. They have short and long term strategical goals and visions. Trump is just also firing a lot of shots blind. It is a bit like in WW1, the generals had a grand vision how to attack and detailed battle plans, but on a day to day basis, there were lots of blind shots and grenade launches etc. over to the other trenches and lots of small skirmishes which weren't well thought out.

That was true in the 90s, now not so much. They just leave empty building that we have to maintain. Coincidentally someone pressured us into converting ex us military bases into housing for refugees.
American influence was never good for us. We were never at immediate risk of Soviet invasion like Germany

Sanctions

maybe you didnt read his post.
Our countries are done defending and fighting wars in Europe. The world is a big place. America has its own problems. Time for someone else to police it.

ie, they wont need bases, hospitals and supply lines .... IF THEIR NOT THERE!

At this point the soviets invading Europe might actually save it from itself

If the soviets started landing troops tomorow in Canada, I would welcome them as liberators!

>(((free)))

fify

>They have short and long term strategical goals and visions.

what do you think they are? serious question, 'cause so far his admin has been nothing but a clusterfuck

>maybe you didnt read his post.
>Our countries are done defending and fighting wars in Europe. The world is a big place.

I read his post and yours. I still ask, how will america wage its wars in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, if it doesn't have any forward basis in Europe?

Kick you out of NATO and stop defending your country.

Why did they put people who laugh at schulz in the background?
Apart from that, I hope he wins so the Eurocucks get a taste of their own medecine.

>what do you think they are?

Long term: lowering taxes for corporations and reducing regulations in many areas; fighting and degrading Islamic militants which are not allies of American; lowering illegal immigration and enacting voter ID laws to reduce illegal voting for non-Republicans; degarding the mainstream media consensus on what is politically correct; keeping the lower middle class (generally blue collar workers) happy in whatever form possible

Short term: deflect from problematic issues through focusing attention of mainstream media on certain "hot" topics which can help with long term goals; win upcoming elections whereever they spring up; increase popularity among key interest groups through pushing certain measures; always end on an "America first" note each week

>Why did they put people who laugh at schulz in the background?
It is supposed to be a "look how happy they are" poster.