You scared a Holocaust survivor, you Nazi freaks

You scared a Holocaust survivor, you Nazi freaks.

twitter.com/CNN/status/899305635992543232

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU
youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=yAss5QgZxQo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge_Killing_Fields
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

note that Auschwitz was not torn down

Oy vey the natzis stuck a stick up my ass and it still bleeds to this day

Amazing how many Jews survived Death Camps, which are camps for death.

She's a fucking liar. Anybody who researchs the subject knows its a hoax. Why do you think they've made it illegal to investigate it?

>CNN
kys

>Why do you think they've made it illegal to investigate it?
Is this true

>same hatred
Wow, that's actually really nice.

>tfw your eyes barely fit into aviator frames

Yeah it is several well respected people in their field of study came out to debunk it and got sued or fired on the spot

>2017
>listening to jews at all

well, it is at least illegal to question it. fairly sure you are allowed to study it, you just aren't allowed to come to conclusions that contradict the official version.

idk if its illegal to investigate, but denying the holocaust is illegal in pic related

a lot of those countries reason that it should be illegal because if you say the holocaust isnt real in germany or israel then it would ruin your life, and that making it illegal will stop people from ruining their lives and their pride i guess

oh no they're busting out an old lady with a tattoo what ever shall we do

Some were not, such as Spandau

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Fuck you, they were actors and they were funded and provided tiki torches by ANTIFA.

This happend because of the Zundel case BTFO of it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

I want a tree hugger flag - what do?

stop spamming shill

Here take some redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU

youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g

youtube.com/watch?v=yAss5QgZxQo

Concentration camps existed, nazi larper

Holohoax survivors are never is short supply are they?

At this rate, there will be "Holocaust survivors" 20 years from now.

Heaven forbid the Jews lose their concentration.

Oy vey!

>Deny holocaust in Denmark
You won't get arrested for denying the holocaust, instead they'll arrest you for hatecrimes

Seems legit...

They were labor camps moron. Just like the ones we had for the Germans, Italians, and Japense. You're not going to build an elaborate rail road system and Dr. Evil type death camp to kill your enemies. Especially when things are tight during War Time. Use your brain.

>Be baby
>See Nazis in street
>Shit yourself
>Go to summer camp for 4 years
>Leave
>Be 75 year old woman
>See Nazis in the street
>Shit yourself

but they told us in school that hitler was so obsessed with exterminating the jews that towards the end of the war extra resources were put toward the death camps even to the detriment of the troops

disgusting toad.

t. Half jew whose oma fled in time

Gas 'em

> US POPULATION 1960: 180M * 85% = 153M WHITES

> US POPULATION 2060: 417M * 43% = 179M

16% INCREASE IN WHITE POPULATION

Concentration camps are not destruction camps, though that was the original claim. Electrified floors and mass executions. When no mass graves or such floors were found, Stalin faked the holocaust behind the iron curtain in exchange for Rothschild money to stave off the collapse of the Soviet Union a little longer.

Read Patton's diary, look up the iron curtain and check the location of the supposed destruction camps.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Those sillies!

That's Woody Allen doing some crisis acting.

He really did nothing wrong

What is a Holocaust survivor except someone who did fuck-all during World War 2? People say 'Holocaust survivor' like I'm supposed to be impressed.

There are more and more holocaust survivors popping up every day. I thought the Germans were more efficient. Not only did they not kill them, they gave them the give of extreme longevity.

>No mass graves

Those poor German civilians.

Oh well, nothing suspicious sounding about that then is there?

Look at these american warcrimes, repent your sins.

>Be Jewish wife
>Married to wealthy husband with IBS
>See Nazis in the street and know the gas is coming
>Start feeding husband Gefilte and Matzah like mother used to make
>Force feed him superior Aryan kraut
>Survive husbands gas attacks for four years
>Aryan blue is no match for husbands noxious gas
>Laugh as Nazis take you back to your bed each time
>Inherit husbands fortune
>Remarry and make a new generation of holocaust survivors.

Worse, there were some 2.5 million Jews in Europe. Most of those fled like rats, the rest were supposedly gassed. After the war, 4 million holocaust survivors came to claim reparations from Germany, on the condition that they had a story that could be believed. That is where all the survivor stories come from, because the whole thing never happened but it should have and it will.

color spain red too

> US POPULATION 1960: 180M * 85% = 153M WHITES

> US POPULATION 2060: 417M * 43% = 179M

16% INCREASE IN WHITE POPULATION

WHITE GENOCIDE IS A LIE

Met a polish guy once who asked me why would they build factorys around a death camp...

It should be t b h

Do you think gassing people or shooting them dead makes them lose weight?

those were the ones who survived initial selection and were worked/starved to death

aren't all holocaust survivors supposed to be dead? do they just find elderly people and play pretend?

Don't worry, they already have their grandkids ready to wheel out with their 'inherited trauma' and ready to claim reparations from German taxpayers for the next 70 years.

Indeed

>Exploit
>Make them starve to death
>Throw in a hole in the ground
>Repeat

That was the german strategy, gas execution started later in the war and were reserved for people inhable to perform heavy duties, there was no point in keeping them.

And that's why they survived for years without food until the allies started bombing supply lines and camps? By their frames, we can tell they have been starving for 3 to 4 weeks. A little odd, don't you think?

Typhus ravaged these camps when the good guys started firebombing civilians all over.

That picture is from the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields, comitted by the commies in the 70s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge_Killing_Fields

>Adolph

So where are the graves? Why are there no mass graves to be found?

Because most camp pictures are actually Soviet death camps, mixed in with some of the results of allied bombings when the invasion of Germany finally took off.

Bombs tear up people's limbs and clothes, those aren't bomb victims of any kind.

wait?the holocaust never happened
this woman will lead the death of the white race
the jews will conquer all
death to niggers

German nazism was a direct response to Bolshevik communism. Which had already killed 20 million Russians and 4 million Ukrainians. There's even proof of it in United States Archive. Feel free to look for yourself.

State Department document 861.00/1757 sent May 2, 1918 by U.S. consul general in Moscow, Summers: "Jews prominant in local Soviet government, anti-Jewish feeling growing among population...."

State Department document 861.00/2205 was sent from Vladivostok on July 5, 1918 by U.S. consul Caldwell: "Fifty percent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of the worst type."

From the Headquarters of the American Expeditionary Forces, Siberia on March 1, 1919, comes this telegram from Omsk by Chief of Staff, Capt. Montgomey Shuyler: "It is probably unwise to say this loudly in the United States but the Bolshevik movement is and has been since it's beginning guided and controlled by Russian Jews of the greasiest type."

A second Schuyler telegram, dated June 9, 1919 from Vladivostok, reports on the make-up of the presiding Soviet government: "...(T)here were 384 `commissars' including 2 negroes, 13 Russians, 15 Chinamen, 22 Armenians, AND MORE THAN 300 JEWS. Of the latter number, 264 had come to Russia from the United States since the downfall of the Imperial Government.

the only good nazi is a dead nazi

Why do jewish people always have this ratface look?

They are starved. because German supply lines where destroyed, they couldnt feed them. Same would have happened in the states if Germany invaded the west coast, reached California and discovered the Japanese american camps.

Supply lines and food storages were bombed, genius. It's a tactic as old as war itself to deny your enemies food, water and sleep.

>The jews are crimeless victims

Reminder, the jews lost a civil war for Germany in 1919

So, are the american goyim responsible for the death of the gorillion?

Hmm, it's actually white pilling to me to see that we would still be a plurality in 2060.
Shit will be well exposed way before then.

Dumb fuck, bombs blow up roads which bring in supplies like food and medicine. Thus a starvation and typhus epidemic.

Oy vey, Trump the most anti-semitic movement. My great grandfather was turned into a saddle in Aushcwitz!

>what happened to all the masturbation machines?

No, lice are.

Typhus

>Why do you think they've made it illegal to investigate it?

tHIS

He hated what was happening to Europe so much (((they))) killed him. Damn shame that.

It's also illegal in Canada.

"Survivor"
Are we fucking stuck with "survivors" for the next 30 years or what? Can't they all just die already? Fuck

She is lying. The rally was stopped before anyone gave a speech. There is no evidence that there was hatred. She is a liar and should be ashamed of telling give for attention.

One of my fave edits of this pic.

Did it remind her of the theatre or the soccer field or the swimming pool?

The very concept of shame or a conscience is alien to (((them)))

They're sociopaths

This should be the first post in every CNN thread.

>holocaust survivors will de in your lifetime and you'll no longer have to hear shit like "THIS IS JUST HOW I REMEMBER HOLOCAUST"

Something to look forward to lads.

>not a crime in the UK

Huh, for a country that will literally arrest you for fucking posting things on Twitter I'm very surprised that we're not red.

>I keep getting attacked in every country i go to
>it's happening again for the 1000th time
>the only common denominator is
>it can't be me

i thought jews were meant to be smart

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She's like if the Golden Goy was a female and didn't lift.

>MUH INHERITED TRAUMA

Dumbest fucking thing I've seen in a long time, what about inherited trauma from WW1 soldiers? They lived through hell on earth with endless artillery fire, useless charges into machinegun fire, gas attacks and living in a fucking hole in the ground during winter.

Fucking lies. We know the truth.

why she nags, she's one foot in the grave anyway.

>hey we've run out of gas, what do
>We could shoot all these jews with our guns
>nah, let's just let them all go!

This clearly happened. What an inspiring story!

True

>not illegal to investigate
>just illegal to reach a particular outcome

The British invented the concentration camp in the Boer War. Did they gas the Boers?

if so many survived and lived so long was the holocaust really that bad?

No, but the Boers caught typhus too

quit ruining the west and you wouldn't have a problem, jews. that's beyond your comprehension though.