Fuck pol

Fuck pol

Shut up faggot

What's wrong with white supremacy though

fuck off fascists

How out of touch can you be to have a mindset like this?

It's only unequal because shitskins can't or won't provide for their children. We should end the welfare state and let them all starve to death.

I'd like to user survive five minutes in downtown Bridgeport. I'm sure you'd enjoy the cultural enrichment

Good point, let's let all the criminals out. But now we must liberate women for glorious Soviet motherland, дa comrade?

Everybody knows those city kids in Connecticut will just destroy any new equipment they get in one year. They'd get new books and burn them in protest.

Nearby New Jersey has a complex system called "equalization," which basically means massive gibs for schools in shitty areas. It doesn't work. Mark Cuckerberg of Fuckbook.cum also donated $100 million to Newark public schools, and they are still horrendous.

>Black people are too stupid to teach their own communities

Brown v board of education set black engagement in public education back by decades and the ramifications on black students and their educations are still bring felt today. Fuck off racist.

Yes, I agree %. The issue is property taxes go to schools so rich people's kids get better schools than poor people's kids. Since lotsa the champagne liberals live in rich white gated communities they are living hypocritical lives. Distribute the taxes across all schools equally.

I bet it would work well in white states.

Well newtown never happened too

I will hit a nigger today just for you

Hey nigga how is inside, having fun?

Fuck communist fags

Looks like Ivan is on the rise.

over here the poorer schools get more funding then the rich ones, so the schools in rich areas charge huge school fees, that have to be paid, even though its a "free education" it doesn't make the poor schools any better

affirmative action already provide unequal education to children of color, by being complacent with mob behaviour and getting them good grades without the corresponding skill.

Name one thing wrong about White supremacism without resorting to emotional fallacies.

let them all out and release them in liberal la la land

>prisons that house violent criminals are enslavement
>gulags for political dissidents is ok
Communist LARPers are, as we all already know, fucking retarded.

>Niggers trash the places they live in
>Niggers don't pay taxes and live on welfare
>Niggers can't figure out why the schools in their town are worthless