Why does banning drugs work in Japan but not in America?

Why does banning drugs work in Japan but not in America?

Because laws there are brutal.

Their gangs actually care about PR.

Because Japanese people seek enlightenment through meditation and spirituality, not the bluepill of substance

>banning drugs works in Japan

homogeneous society that doesn't consider it racist or corrupt. No higher percentage of blacks or latinos getting locked up for it there, so no outcry

their society isn't made up of idiots and degenerates

Jews
Spics
Niggers
White trash

Take those out and banning drugs would work here.

fuck you , you are stupid.

Because Japan has almost no niggers.

I completely agree with you.

all it did was work to hike the average cost per unit of whatever drug your interested in up.

with more constraint comes more scarcity due to folks being scared of harsh punishments.

Because Japanese culture is about respect, and American culture is about rebellion.

Their government does not aid in bringing the drugs through their boarders.

Japan has an insane drug culture, you just don't hear about it because it's 99% prescribed pills.

Nice bait.

isn't it because jappos unemployment rate is very low so people don't feel the need to do drugs?

communal vs individualistic culture.

see aye eh knee grows

Because if you're caught with say, less than a gram of weed, you'll likely be in prison for 5 years or more

Mexico, the CIA, and a country too spread out for constant police presence.

just because there's no weed culture there doesn't mean there's no drug problem.

it's a far smaller problem than the west, though.

Japan has one of the worst drug cultures in the entire world.

fifth post best post
people severely underestimate how binding a common origin is

No spics to run drugs across a poorly defended land border in Japan

this
also, like most asian countries, alcoholism is a gigantic problem and its very under reported

unless ofcourse you call up your rabbi.

If hentai is anything to go off of, drugs are so banned, the average basement dwelling neet in Japan has absolutely no idea how drugs work. That is a massive step up compared to western junkie neets

Japan is not attatched to south america

Third world countries are DESPERATE to sell goods to America, for some its literally their only source of income.

Island nation, makes it easier to monitor whats coming in and out. Smaller nation, less area to grow it. Harsher laws, yakuza cares about PR somewhat, populace is highly against it.

Japan doesn't share a border with Mexico.

Next question.

you folks are retarded, drugs are prevalent everywhere outside your goddamn hotel rooms.

"No one offered me drugs so they don't exist."

because japan isn't filled of degenerates. japan knows the meaning of things like discipline.

niggers, nigger culture and jews

It doesn't.

They just happen to have to have a culture of moderation when it comes to everything besides sexual deviancy, drinking, and smoking.

Even when meth and opium was readily available in Japan(two different periods), it's use, let alone addiction, was pretty small.

When everything is based on work, family, and two faced introversion you also tend to see a lack of drug use. Not to imply they aren't being used though.

Also due to their hilarious drug laws you get put into a 3x5 box for 5 years for having nootropics or marijuana. So secrecy is of course a priority.

What do you mean?
I lived 1 year in Osaka and I saw marihuana in some parties.
Expensive as hell I guess.

anyone that says drugs are degenerate I stalk them down and have their doctors and put them down to have no anasthesia.

They are the only degenerates that abuse drugs most other people know how to correctly utilize medicines.

Didn't mean to link you in that post but I will let you have it too you have a culture of suicide your culture needs some drugs instead of the end of your nation, maybe figure out how to use em first?

don't be like the americans using opiates then turn around and call people degenerates for consulting their doctors as they OD with your children in the car on the highway.

The only degenerates are faggot reprobates.

Oh no there are plenty of prescription and street drugs out there in Japan. They have AA and NA there. It is not an epidemic, though. Fuck off fag.

their even.

just makes me so mad that these pooftahs would call people degenerate for using medicines responsibly and turn a blind eye to full on drug addicts that abuse kids.

Because Japan isnt touching Mexico.

Mexico