Gets rejected from college because she has shit grades and low SAT scores

>gets rejected from college because she has shit grades and low SAT scores
>blames her rejection on high performing minorities who were admitted instead of her

Why are wh*Te "people" so pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-C_rmm1NpI
almostblack.com/vijay-jojo-chokalingam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minority rights for minority Whites

link video

>High performing minorities

I assume you're not talking about asians or jews, so all 10 of the blacks applied for the same college? Tough luck I guess.

Yeah "white". Looks more like a fucking ginger to me. Get that shit outta my face, gingers are worse than niggers. In fact I hope she gets gang blacked by BBC.

literally who

She has serious mongoloid features. Most likely fails at life because of her appearance

You probably say that about every woman, fucking cuckold.

boom, got him

neck like corey taylor

who is this Jizz Genie?

Hi, Moishe.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-C_rmm1NpI

Maybe if affirmative action wasn't a factor, then she wouldn't think this way?

Show me her stats and what not and if there low she shouldn't be complaining, this shit needs to work both ways in order to stop it

>be untermensch nigger
>have low SAT score
>have poor grades
>get into college instead of more qualified people

Sheeeeeit

Nice psyop, CIA.

Why were her grade higher than niggers who got in? Shit grades? Low SAT scores?
Still higher than the niggers that got in.

I dont know, maybe if she spent more time studying, instead of in the gym working on her trapezius?

t. /fit/

a potato nigger if i ever saw one

>blames her rejection on high performing minorities who were admitted instead of her
tfw someone who has lower grades than you is admitted instead of you because of his skin color, IN THE NAME OF EQUALITY.

>shit grades and low SAT scores
oh wait

(((You)))

This is such fake news. I am going to help out my comrades here by breaking down liberal speak (lies).

This is what liberals say and you'll how meaningless it is.

"How is the discrimination? Minorities with higher test scores were rejected to, and whites with lower test scores were admitted. Boom!"

This is how you lie by ignoring statistics. Who cares about either of those two cases? We only want to know if she was hurt by being white. So we wouldn't look at single cases. We would look at all of them. What are the average minority scores that get acceptance? What are the average white/asian scores? That is it.

Liberals constantly lie by using outliers (people who are not representative of the whole).

See

Yeah fuck wh*Te people. Whites are fine though

>OY-VEY HINDU TOO WHITE
almostblack.com/vijay-jojo-chokalingam/
Vijay Jojo Chokal Ingam (Chokalingam) is an “Affirmative Action Hacktivist” who was successfully admitted to the St. Louis University (SLU) School of Medicine by posing as a black man, despite having a pitifully low GPA.

Often they just make up shit in their head. They don't really spend time looking at statistics.

Being non-white does not equal 'high performing'

Does anyone else feel like the jews are recruiting shills by finding easily manipulable people, and bribing them to lie with free sex change operations?

The University of California system has banned affirmative action quotas because it would mean 9 out of 10 Asians would have to be replaced with white and Latino students. Yes, Asians are seriously that overrepresented in California universities.

UC Berkeley and UCLA both definitely discriminate against white christians. We would expect double the amount (30%) at both schools. We would expect less blacks and Hispanics. There is the right amount of Jews and Asians.

When will Civic Nationalists learn that other groups don't give a fuck about whites? It is obviously that whites are being illegally fucked by both schools, but since asians are fine, no one can fix the situation. The UCs, despite 209, have successfully prevented auditing of their admissions.

>wh*Te "people"

i see our menes are spreading

>high performing minorities
Nice try faggot, but you don't get to complain about non whites not graduating as often as whites then make another thread acting as if whites are dumb and that's why they're getting their seats given to "smarter" minorities.

If jews get 90% and blacks get 10%
there is nothing left for whitey
So, who pulls the strings of affirmative action?

>objectively better than black candidates
>they get in but she doesnt

she kind of has a point

This story is so old and boring and she is in her late 20's now. Doesn't she already have a degree? i get it it sucks and AA is bullshit but its time to move one sweetie, you're not gonna always get what you want (or deserve).

Whites are the niggers of Asians.

looks like a dude/tranny

she qt, as an anglo butterfaces like this send my dick wild