>Doesn't take applications all the time
>Screens for Jewish heritage
>Won't allow people with a drop of kike blood, ex cons or fatties
>White polo screamer dude was IE

European Identitarians:

>Let in Jewish subhumans
>Literally alt-light tier "Dems are the real racists"
>Everyone is a hipster

How did Americans get European identity better than actual Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY
identityevropa.com/apply.html
youtu.be/rPXI6tA31yI?t=2m15s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghjWuABVgwU
youtu.be/Njj3viIc3gs
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/HmG1-gPpxnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are these the guys that are patrolling the mediterranean to stop refugee smugglers? What are you bitching about

We fucked our cousins that's how

>Identity Evropa
Does nothing, nobody knows they exists

>European Identitarians
Does cool protest actions all the time. Media is hating them. The public know them.

youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY

>black hair

Dropped. He doesn't even deserve to live.

These guys might have stopped the refuse boats.

>Does nothing, nobody knows they exists

All the polo shirts at the torch march were Identity Evropa members. IE did more for white nationalism last week than European identitarians in their entire existance.

The torch march was 100% pure non-kike blood unlike the European Identitarians.

Pic related look at how strict the application is: identityevropa.com/apply.html

Also Euros Identitarians have no dress code. They just dress randomly.

Still, no one gives a shit about Identity Evropa escpecially in Europe

100%? The driver of the car of peace was a kike. Though no one actually knew him, he just showed up. That question though, lmfao. Kike Enoch BTFO

>>Let in Jewish subhumans
I very much prefer a group that's actively trying to stop the shitskin invasion by whatever means to a group that whines about muh kikes.
>>Literally alt-light tier "Dems are the real racists"
IIRC they don't let (sand)niggers into their group. How is that dem-tier
>>Everyone is a hipster
Does the guy in your pic look like a hipstet to you

Alt-light tier*

You forgot the part where Identity Evropa (a movement about European values and heritage) doesn't take in Europeans lmfao

probably a honeypot campaign designed by the american government for american people

>European identitarians: movement of 100 of thousand people that often makes the news
>identity Evropa: who?
Identitarians are not civic nats BTW. They propose remigration not integration

Europeans have to achieve their goal or face annihilation and thus be resourceful, amerilards are just larping and playing cat and mouse with their leftist friends.

Also I haven't seen an girls/women in Identity Evropa

take note amerifags

Yer you certainly did something alright, you put yourself in a situation where you allowed either one of your members or a false flag to happen which has now brought unwanted attention. I'm afraid there is a such a thing as bad publicity. Also concentrating on the Jews is pointless, they aren't the only power brokers in the world and all you do is allow the media to mock you by clowning around.

He is butthurt stormfag.
>HUR DUR you are not pure enough!
Fuck those guys, the only thing they can do is whining in internet and get played by jews from time to time.

youtu.be/rPXI6tA31yI?t=2m15s

>prime lohan

Muh dick

>thinking that 'screening for jewish heritage' is a fool-proof counter against White zionist agents.

Another reason why you idiots lose. Your racial absolutism makes you overly trusting of strangers, just because they're White. Look at how many White zionists there are in Congress. How far has that gotten you? Where's that high IQ? If you were smart, you'd already know this.

That is not true at all you god damn moron, generation identitaire does not allow non white people including jews. They btfo NGOs while Identity Evropa gets cucked by antifas and ruined Trump presidency

Yeah, honestly and I know this will make some people butthurt but.. I feel Jews are okay as Ashkenazi are almost half European genetically and have been in Europe 2,000+ years. If a Jew wants to dedicate him or herself to our cause I think it's okay. Muh purity spiral is kind of true in this case. 160,000 Jews and Mischlings fought for the Reich, are these people demanding greater purity than Hitler? lul

>How did Americans get European identity better than actual Europeans

your nationalist movements are entirely filled by feds and 80 iq morons though

I keep forgetting that Lindsay used to be hot.

>Evropa
You guys are not even european but then on top of that larp as we wuz romans
Americans man not even once

>Doesn't let in ex cons

Well, that's strange as Nathan Damingo did hard time for racially aggravated battery and mugging

Because Europeans can't do activism in North America so it makes no sense to join.

You let in JEWS in an alt-right EUROPEAN movements

Your movement is filled with kike subhumans. People of a DIFFERENT tribe with dual citizenship who are not loyal to Europe. See how that *might* be a problem if you actually get in power?

IE is way smarter and more long-term minded.

Yes it does, Identitarians are filled with Kikes

Like 50% of your membership is Jewish

We don't, stop lying you faggot

>IE is way smarter and more long-term minded.
Yeah by directly branding yourself as antisemitic from day 1 so you can get a couple hundred thousand of antifas show up to your future rallies to "fight nazism"? Quite smart indeed

>>Won't allow... ex cons

A bit hypocritical

Fuck off shill

Just ignore the guy, this is standard kike divide and conquer tactics. Identitarians don't larp as romans or pretend to be European (because we are Europeans ofc)

>Just ignore the guy, this is standard kike divide and conquer tactics.
I think so too

I'm pretty sure you're the jew, buddy

That's Generation Identitaire, not Identity Evropa

kys

Jews are guaranteed to stab you in the back the moment it suits them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghjWuABVgwU
youtu.be/Njj3viIc3gs

Jews are OK as long as they are not leftist. Plus ethnic assimilation of Jews is easy to do, just make sure to make them accept their country's identity.
If you look at half German half Jew people, you will have a hard time telling if they are Jews, unless they tell you directly.

The whole point of alt-right movements is White or European tribalism

Do you think Jews are part of your tribe? Why let them in the first place? Do you think a kike would let you larp as a Jew in his synagogue?

It's embarrassing. It shows you have no standards.

kek

Why can't I like both?

This.

Whenever real shit happens, these 'right wing' youtubers and reporters turn against us. They're there to keep us inactive and sympathise with Israel.

>Doesn't take applications all the time
>Screens for Jewish heritage
They're screening alright. Screening to v& you in the future. Obvious FBI honeypot is obvious. Enjoy your conversation with the federales

Identity Evropa:

>members carry Nazi regalia and flags,throw Nazi salutes and chant Anti-Semitic rethoric
>publicly associated with Daily Stormer crew,the KKK and David Duke
>consists of social outcasts,failures and literal autists
>gets discredited by virtually every functioning member of society
>loses all moral highground and gives reason for non-whites to hate whites

European Identitarians:

>Brand new movement,disconnected from the bad past,cool flag with Spartan symbol
>well dressed and kept,taking care of their appearace,education and how they present themselves
>kick every Stormfag that tries to discredit the movement
>literally block refugee ships
>growing by the day

Why are Americans so fat?

burgers

'white zionists'
lmao, get jewish money and jews from america and they will go too. these people are not even 'zionists' like they are israeli nationalists, they are just bought by aipac or weapons contractors. plus, 'zionists' arent nearly as scary to me as anti-white whites influenced by judeocommunist ideology.

>"Identity Europa"

Some pretend to have a certain heritage, others actually have said heritage and even live in the countries where their ancestors lived. There lies the difference.

>lol, new world scum and their identity crysis

IE is extremely cringy and mostly larping.
EI on the other hand actually gets stuff done and appeals to normy by ditching the 88 for the 14.

Nice divide and conquer Mr.Cohenberg

Wasn't there a guy in Germany(?) not long ago who bought firearms to protect his family, and PJW was calling him a far right snowflake sjw, that's just one of many examples.

Why do people still listen to these pricks?

I suppose retards on here would still argue "duuurrrrr they're good entry levyl redpillss!!!"

>All the polo shirts at the torch march were Identity Evropa members.
You realize white polo was the uniform for the event right? Vanguard America, Identity Europa, Trad Workers Party and the various TRS/DailyStormer groups all went in white polos and khaki's.

And this is how we know who the kikes are infiltrating

Which stuff are talking about ?

Good luck being anything other than a laughing stock of the world by "calling out the Jew" and gaining an applause from retards on the internet

Let's night fight please. Nationalists are natural allies.

Can anyone redpill me on the identitarians?
They're on the government watchlist in austria for being extreme right wing
Might look into joining

>kike blood
They likely go Nuremberg rules.
>ex cons
They probably judge on a case by case basis based on severity and time since, as others have said, Damigo is an ex-con.
>fatties
This one probably has no exceptions, they can reapply once they've lost weight.

Can you do anything else than lowlevel hating, scum?

>Overwatch flags

"spouse" "partner"
They let queers in as well as rat kikes?

>and chant Anti-Semitic rethoric
Oh gawd oh jeeze, we can't have that, I disavow!

>I very much prefer a group that's actively trying to stop the shitskin invasion by whatever means to a group that whines about muh kikes
Who do you think is behind the shitskins flooding white countries?
How can you not put it together?
They say it with their own words.
Wake the fuck up, goy faggot

>normal,avarage person hears you talking negatively about the Jews
>they associate you right away with the Nazis,the war,the Holocaust
>instantly delegitimized

Why are so many Nazis here so stupid?

Damigo is a low-IQ ex-con manlet.

The future of white nationalism are high IQ intellectuals like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer, not LARP'ing faggots doing torch marches.

>Richard Spencer
To bad he's an idiot who tied himself with literal Nazis.

>america
>"identity evropa"

wtf? accept your culture, america. rap music.

>TFW 1/8th Jewish
>TFW I will always be white in the eyes of those that hate whites and Jewish in the eyes of those that hate Jews

Nathan Damigo is a much better leader than Richard.At least he didn't associate with Andrew "I think the white race should disappear" Anglin.

>literal Nazis
Oy vey! Like...literal Nazis? Go cry to your fagbook friends about it

>be Burger
>want in on EI
>EI doesn't want anything to do with your LARPing Sharter ass
>be eternally butthurt

Reminder that Burgers got rejected and told to fuck themselves and have been butthurt since.

StormFAGS and neo-nazis are cancer of right wing scene. Fucking kill yourself faggot ass redneck

Generation identity above everything, we will crush you insects

White trash piece of shit

This

Richard Spencer has pretty much associated with everyone in the Alt Right because he's their most influential figure.

Shit, I guess I'm a #KikeMissile now!
What's next, not talking shit about fags either? Not talking shit about immigration? Not talking shit about non-whites?
You're a neocon.

if we are subhuman how do we control the world?

Kill yourself you edgy retard.
You're too stupid to understand basics of how politics work.

>no ex-cons

AKA its 200 members are all soft millennial who have never been in a fistfight, can't get shit done, or understand how to brand to the working class

You're a fucking moron.
If by now you didn't understand,you're too stupid.

Fuck off kike

>Why are so many Nazis here so stupid?
Also the holohoax didn't happen, but they deserved to be interned and deported.

Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Wonderful rebuttal. I'm sure the kikes will stop attacking your anti-immigration movement just because you stop calling out their bullshit.

They're C H I L L - N A T I O N A L I S T S

youtu.be/HmG1-gPpxnE

Thoughts on the Klan?

Let's not get started with your country durk Dirk unburk

>be convicted fellon
>be suprised nobody wants to be associated with you
Not everyone who has ever been poor is an ex-con, jamal. Now back to prison with you.

Identity Evropa:

- Strict dress code, looking country-club as fuck.
- No fatties, every member is a Chad.
- Everyone is alt-right and redpilled on the JQ.
- No Nazi, kkk LARP or anything from the WN 1.0 movements.
- Optics always on god mode.
- Feared movement.
- Must prove pure European lineage to join.

European Identitarians:

- No dress code, just dress like left wing hipsters.
- Membership policy: Everyone welcome lmao.
- Everyone is a cuckservative.
- Could be confused for ANTIFA if you didn't say they were right wing.
- Not feared, no one takes them seriously or tries to shut them down.
- Mr Shekelberg leads their rallies.

The smart thing about G.I. when compared to the American model (we don't have a model at all, sadly. Please send help) is their scalability. Their printing of pamphlets and unfurling banners is not reliant on anyone but themselves, while the alt-right is reliant entirely on large corporations, web broadcast platforms, and government say-so.

G.I. could go all the way down to painting on old sheets and typing samizdat by hand and retain the model they have built themselves around. Are the alt-right going to spread vlogs on compact-disc once their platforms are removed?

Your incapability and failure of controlling the mainstream media is no proof of Jewish conspiracy, merely it is a proof of your weakness.

Are you subhuman?

>no ex cons
Their leader is a fucking ex-con.

Identity Evropa is just a knockoff from European Identitarians. It's a good start but no way is it better.

IB literally stopped the NGOs shipping niggers from africa to europe

Is it possible to donate anonymously? I don't want to get Brendan Eich'd.

Typical american:
>w-we are better then everybody
>(even, if we dont do anything)
>europe btfo

I fucking hate you cunts. America is the reason, why the world went shit. Fucking degenerated dibshits.