Vagina Nails. Can women sink any lower??

Yes. Yes they can. Literally with women its

>muh vagina

That is ALL they have.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6HWCi
youtube.com/watch?v=FqTZCU_ViHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-7-wjQO1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vaginails

Reduce yourself to a hole.
Perfect.

Literally being offended by a natural human body part. This is why freedom of speech should be regulated

i am offended that these people think its just fine and dandy to put vaginas as decorations on their fingernails.

what happened to decency? Its gone and it is never coming back.

Some women are kind of intelligent and say smart things. I like those women.

>tfw forever pathetic fanboy

There not offended by the body part fag. There offended by what feminists have done to the women.

See this

Trannies are pushing female degeneracy all over the media. Woman hating queers.

Wow, deus vult, cool. Too bad I could literally kill this 21st century CRUSADER with one punch rofl.

Only a trashy attention seeking pink hair would wear these.

>when a woman who did the most for the whites in US ended up being hated by conservatives and loved by liberals
We live in a world without logic.

Let them. They're making it easier for us decent women to get the good men.

This is true

This is a great idea, if they're 3d-printed model of their actual vagina.

then you know if they have an innie or outie, if theyre a roastie, if theres that crazy black lining thing going on etc etc.

>priding himself he is phisicaly able to kill a woman
Damn, man! How about something tougher opponent? Ever fought with a toddler?

that's fucking transphobic

decent women? i wonder what a women who would put vagina decorations on her nails looks like. i bet is like pic related.

>all of them end up with giant flabby nails

A natural human bodypart with a pearl clit piercing? Yeah sure. Go fuck yourself. Those things are disgusting looking.

The pic is not helping your cause, and abortion is murder.

>they kill BASED black men

I don't get it. Is this some kind of symbol, I don't get it!

This reminds me of when my friends and I used to try and draw dicks on each other without them noticing as teenagers

Modern woman literally is an overgrown child, isn't she?

here you go faggot! Welcome to camp! imgur.com/a/6HWCi

i think it's vaguely amusing
plenty of real reasons to be irritated with women in general, this isn't one of them

any woman that thought of this as empowering and made a big deal out of it rather then treating it as a bit of a gag would be pretty annoying though

and who are you to judge what is acceptable and what's not. you are a nobody, a troll with a dumb opinion, thats all, nothing indecent about this, and even if it was, which it isn't, its their body, they can do what they want, its not like they are putting a vagina anywhere near you
wtf does this have to do with feminist? they aren't putting guns to people's head and making them do shit, retard
you look disgusting as well, maybe you should go fuck yourself first?

leaf

lol, perfect reaction

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam again?
It would certainly help curb such miscarriages of fashion.

They can do what they want with their body and I'm free to comment on how vulgar it is. Then again, it's usually black women and trailer trash that go for this garbage, so no one wants to look at them anyway.

>fapped
>came
>regretted
moving on

whoever made this is deeply troubled

I sincerely hope you kill yourself

----> reddit

>holding hands
what the fuck

>where can i buy some benis cuff links?

Because several aspects of it require the devolution of western culture, which is something that I personally am not up for.
We've already gone this far down the faggot hole, I'd rather ascend via tooth and nail to get back to the surface than see what lies below.
I feel we're approaching a Nietzschean event, except with vapid stupidity instead of the death of God.

Fapp Nails .. thats it.

>no bottom for support
yeah, they would die of asphyxiation because you cant breathe normally while hanging

SHANK
THE
SKANKS

BAG
THE
FAGS

That's precisely what I said. There's decent, sane women out there who don't do this nonsense. They're the ones who are going to be happily married.

You can't get it because you hippies have lost a natural part of what makes us human. You don't have a "disgust factor." Everything is fine and dandy to you.

You are the kind of person who would die back in the day from drinking water out of the pool someone else just had a nice shit in.

MORE

I'm offended by your faggy behavior, not vaginas.

you have no concept of how a stable society runs. Humans need structure otherwise they revert to base instincts and society ceases to function. Take a look at your own group and imagine this on a mass unregulated scale. Sometimes i wish things would go to shit JUST so you could see how bad you fucked up.. Your kind would be exterminated first then if we're lucky we could bring the whole thing back under control and move on without you.

Just looks like a massive rotting cut to me, das nasty etc.

>no holo

She's going to freak out when someone makes a suggestive comment about her vagina nails

and you are the kind of person in this day and age looking for any excuse to get offended, even though nothing has anything to do with your shitty uneventful life, sitting on your pedestal dishing out judgement to other people as if you are God's gift. Why don't you have a cold hard look at yourself, you are disgusting, on the inside and the outside, that's why you see disgust everywhere you look but you're too much of a coward to look at yourself, scared of what you'll see and realize the kind of person you are. Pathetic.

HE DID IT TO MEEE!!
HE DID IT TO MEEE!!
HE DID IT TO MEEE!!!!!!!!!

D:

I'm pretty sure the bag itself will serve as support.

Sorry to break it to you, but even the most uneventful humans matter. We ping off each other constantly to learn what's cool, what's not cool etc. If people don't raise their opinions and treat everything as cool, you turn into a human with no standards or taste (like you). Sadly our society is still rather robust and everyone else has to work hard to support these degenerates and keep them alive.

imgur.com/a/6HWCi

Thank you.

This.
Every human life matters, but not for any faggy reason. It's encoded in our minds, the desire to socialize. There are parts of our brains as old as our animal ancestors that support this.
For instance, look at link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqTZCU_ViHg

Cute.

Does it resemble their own vaginas or just a random one?

yea keep telling yourself that you matter, the world won't miss you or the shit you produce, no one is going to mourn another hateful soulless coward.

Vagina>Argument

It's how the female mind think, and how society think.

Probably a better looking, less puss filled one

Fake nails are pretty much a red flag most of the time anyway. Speaks for a certain type of personality you don't really want to be around.

>women are cunts
SEXIST!
>yay vulvas
YAS!

fuckin hell what got you so riled up, rent boy?

>Wahhhhh I'm a woman, I'm much more than just a walking vagina!!
>symbolically aligns themselves with the thing they claim not to be.
What?

>pussypower
Will, they kinda got something right. Just by having a meat hole, thirsty betas will line themselves up for whatever they demand.

It's like niggers not wanting to be called niggers, but calling themselves niggers. Truly, women are the niggers of gender.

isn't the anus also a meathole?

IT'S A FUCKING GAG
A JOKE
HA HA
fucking vagina nails worn as a gag is not the end of western civilization

you got way too triggered by a light hearted joke

>Truly, women are the niggers of gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-7-wjQO1k

Kek, was just googling the phrase I posted and found this.