Heroin

Why can't white people stop doing heroin?

Why can't everyone stop doing it?

It's literally only white peoples dumd enough to do it

What is that Mongoloid thing, it needs to do more till it dies

>Inb4 why can't we Poo in Loo.

Why can't I stop browsing Sup Forums?

because you keep giving them free needles you idiot

>TIL Happas are white

>that girl
>white
Heroin is easy to obtain and when you're on mom and dads health insurance Shekelberg will take every chance to exploit you with pills when you run out you go and take up the cheap solution to get your fix. It's really understandable to be quite honest I just personally don't condone it since it rots your body and brain.

>white

Because you are making the reward pathway light up like a pinball machine.

It's delicious

This too. Fuck it is a bitch to quit. Now I am on suboxone and that is a bitch to quit. Almost like I switched one noxious drug for another!

you love the free (You)s. dont lie pajeet.

You know that heroin is almost completely harmless to the body unless you overdose? It was lauded as a miracle drug because of it did not damage the body. It is everything surrounding addiction and overdose that cause damage.

she looks more like a pale mestiza to me

that's a spic

It almost makes you feel alright about the fact that your race is being genocided and 99% of other whites are okay with that.

former junkie here.
most heroin addicts start out with painkillers that are either:
a) prescribed by their doctors
b) stolen them from their parents
c) given to them by friends at high school

i remember in 9th grade, kids snorting perocet in the back of the class. the fucking things were all over the place and that was back in '07. it's even worse now.
i'm not sure how to cure this problem and to be honest, i don't think they ever will be a cure.
as long as there is unhapiness, poverty, etc, there will be addiction problems.
take away the pills and heroin and it'll be crack, meth, or alcohol.

That girl looks 12 wtf

That's not a white person desu.

>It is everything surrounding addiction and overdose that cause damage.

Not quite.You're true when we're talking about pure heroin, but those abscesses which are extremely common in the street junkie scene come from all the shit blackmarket dealers cut it with. Brick powder for instance is quite "popular" for stretching it. ffs, try shooting brick powder into your veins and stay healthy. That's why by now we have doctors who can describe actual pure heroin to the worst cases and offer them a safe room to shoot it.

Former addict here. Buy something called N Acetylene L Tyrosine. After awhile on it, you just won't care about opiates anymore, I'm serious it saved my life by assisting with my treatment resistant depression and my addiction. Goodluck.

holy shit it's lyanna mormont

Medical attendant here.

NOBODY is prescribing opiates anymore. I'm serious, nowadays almost every doctor I've met is absolutely scared shitless about prescribing them. We have literally given a patient who broke a toe nothing but Tylenol and an ibprofien script, and that is just one example. I've had patients of mine get told that the emergency room they were getting treatment at was completely opiate free. I asked the doctor what he would give a level 3 burn victim for pain relief and I got bitched out.

I don't know where people are getting these pills nowadays, but they are sure as hell not being given out like what people say.

You think it would help an Opana (oxymorphone) addict?

You're most definitely mistaken. Detroit hands out opiates like the DEA does not exist. Many other "urban" areas also have this issue. In Detroit, they literally line up around the building at the doc office... It is do blatant that patients are forced to pay an approximately 200$ fee on top of the doctors fee to even get into the doc office. The fee goes to the local enforcer. Doctor's offices are being treated like gang territory....

because it's fucking sweet

they are sub human

do not listen to this fucking idiot. it's the same argument about amphetamines or meth.
>amphetamines if taken responsibly is super safe
>it's only when you lose control etc

in reality, its super super super addictive and it is horrible for you. you don't sleep and that destroys your organs and your mind. it will actually make you insane if you take too much of it.

just like heroin it's the poor habbits that kill you. dirty needles and not eating properly. also it does in fact rot your brain with long term abuse.

former drug abuser here

you need a peer based (12 step, peer) recovery program if you are a truly an addict. also make an appointment with an addictionologist.

Weed is for only nigger

Patent for Heroin comes from Whites. They are first when it comes to it's consume seems legit then. They are honouring their ancestor this way

Apparently it's quite morish.

that's because the doctors are ignorant of what painkillers are and how addiction works. all they care about is keeping the DEA and the medical board off their back. they don't give a flying fuck about patients pain levels. my dad was in the ER and the local emergency room used this stupid little trick.
>all patients who were in pain were given morphine
>they were only given like 3 or 4 mgs
>of course this did absolutely nothing for pain
>it's like taking 1/6 of a vicodin
>when people who were in real pain complained, most of them would get one more tiny dose of morphine and that's it
>they would then basically accuse the patient of being a junkie without saying it
>we gave you 2 shots of morphine!
>omg its just too much! we can't just keep giving you these powerful drugs

it's all about scared doctors who know nothing about addiction and don't give a fuck. that's it.

>white

Terrible story.
2 kids in their living room and this bitch smashes her car into the house at 107 mph killing them.
How is she not dead too?
8 year old and 17 year old really smart white girl dead.

Have you ever done heroin? it's fucking fantastic

when i lived in houston it was the same bullshit but it is coming to an end.
>pay somebody a couple hundred bucks and they give you a card with a doctors office on it.
>present card to receptionist of you can't get an appointment.
>pay another 400 for first visit
>pay 100-200 for each visit after that
>get a large amount of painkillers and xanax no questions

90% of those houston doctors are doing hard prison time now. i promise you michigan will start arresting those doctors,

This is a 17 yo who killed two girls who were sitting on the couch in their living room. She was driving over 100 mph while snapchatting and telling her friends her car is a beast.

I had surgery on my back on Friday and they gave me Tylenol 3s at first in the hospital until I bitches at my doctor enough to get 325mg Norcos, all I got after that was a script for 10 Norcos, 10 goddamn pills and a shot of fentanyl immediately after my surgery. Now I'm out of pain pills and have to go find some fuckbean I went to highschool with to sell me vicodin because the pain from packing my wound every day is awful without something. Fucking reeee

show up at your doctors office in person and wait patiently. tell them you're not trying to "be that guy" but you are in serious pain and would appreciate a refill. tell them you can't sleep.

be very polite but assertive enough.
>i hate bugging you but i'm in real pain doc
>i can't sleep etc

they should give you another 10 or 20. writting a script for a handful of pills for someone who just had surgery will not get them in trouble with the dea and they know it.

You misunderstood my argument. Nobody clamed that heroin is not addictive as hell, and that teh addiction alone can kill you due to poor lifestyle habits and so on. I was just poiting out that a lot of health problems you see with junkies here in Germany come from the bad quality they get here.

It's been going on for at least 10 years. As long as there is an MRI available and a patient claiming to be in pain, then it's legal for the doctor to prescribe.

>everyone of my patients gets the exact same script every 14 days
> 120 hydro/oxycodone 80 xanax

Trust me, those doctors will end up in prison for that. They just get DEA agents to pose as junkies and go in there with hidden cameras. The case makes itself.

Why can't blacks stop doing crack?

Suck it up user. It's not worth the addiction that will follow. Having a street connect means you are already halfway there, do yourself and your family a favor and just deal with the pain.
Damn there every pain pill addiction story starts out exactly like what you have just described.

Nobody gets in to see the doctor that has not been vouched for/brought in by one of the gang members.
They supply several states with opiates and have been for years, if the DEA could stop it, I'd imagine they would have done so already.
I think the docs are smart enough, and have enough patients being brought in, that they don't need to keep a patient on the same shit for years, they just cycle out the old and cycle in the new .

>kek
>DEA can't shut them down
You don't know how triple scripts work user. Each doctors has a special DEA code and a special prescription pad they must use to prescribe these drugs. Each pharmacy is required to use special system and enter the amount, date of prescription written by this doctor. It goes into a DEA database. Pharmacies can't order 10,000 pills a day without entering the doctors name into the DEA database.

The DEA is literally just waiting to kick down the doors. You know nothing about any of this shit.

Also, these "doctors" only use one pharmacy. No legit pharmacy will fill an RX from a doctor under DEA investigation so they use 1 or two crooked pharmacies. These pharmacies order insane amounts of hydro/oxy and immediately go on the DEA watch list. They only last a couple years max then it's prison time.

Large portion of the population are functioning retards, a byproduct of thousands of years being serfs to a 1%. When faced with the consequences of "freedom" and poor life choices, life get shitty in that getting based is an attractive escape for many.

That, or a whirlwind of mental illness and lack of willpower

Because it is awesome. Blacks and Mexicans shouldndo it more. It is the reason for "white privilege"

CIA forcing them to do it like they did with niggers and crack.

Yeah I'm sure that the BBC is fantastic too, and I'm sure as hell not taking that either.

Bayer is the wonder drug that works wonders.

Basically this

>as long as there is unhappiness
and boredom.

Ok bud. Like I don't know about the DEA code on every script.... You keep talking shit, yet opiates have been literally flooding from Detroit for at least 10 years. I'm sorry if that contradicts your point, but it Iis what it is.
In regards to pharmacies, it has gotten so bad that many pharms are now refusing scripts written by certain doctors.... But still no DEA action. Wtf more do they need? It's been a well known household fact for years and years that this has/is going on, so bad that even pharms are taking action... Logic says that if the DEA was able to do what you say, it would have been done a long time ago.

As far as I know, 2 doctors have been nailed in the last 5 or 6 years.

I know it took 2 killings in the parking lot of the one doctors office before they moved on him.
I think the reason is likely not DEA incompetency, but more likely DEA complicity.