>>138446337

Archived it for you unvis.it/salon.com/2017/08/12/my-meeting-with-donald-trump-a-damaged-pathetic-personality-whose-obvious-impairment-has-only-gotten-worse

Will do fag bag. 7 1/2 more years.

Scared your little movement is dying?

*grabs you by the neck and lifts you up*

heh...pathetic. you're not even worth killing.

*throws you to the ground*

run along home, kid...but let me warn you...if i see you around here again im done being nice.

*smirks and chuckles smugly to self while you run away crying*

Salon?

Isn't that a magazine for homosexuals?

and fat women

Sounds like cool guys to me

>only one side watches Fox News
Definitelg not the people on Unite the Right. Fox News has more Democrat viewers than Republicans anyway

DUDE!

I remember Habbo! I was one of the happy nigras who shut down the AIDS pool. Goddamn, that brings back memories.

lmao

Are you insulting him because of his skin colour?

Salon, HP, WP, or New Yorker

Who needs a firebombing more?

Kek

*unsheathes blood katana made of blood diamonds*
I agree.
*sheaths it*

"ARMAGEDDON" you mean the day liberals and commies, bloods and crips and MS13 go against the armed people, the police and the army?

Yeah....

What are you taking to have wet daydreams like this? Are you Col. Kurtz?

Everything we know is coming to an end. All you faggots can do is joke about it. I have two white daughters. I did my part. What did you do but stare at your screen, your day, Cheeto encrusted fingers itching to defend your pathetic existence? Nothing, that's what. Fucking nothing. You've betrayed the entire human race, not just white Caucasians. Die in the hell you created!

you forgot to tip your fedora bro, very uncool

"ARMAGEDDON"

You mean the day liberals and commies create SHTF by being useful idiots and burn their own cities down while the rest of America is comfy and armed to the teeth and prepared?

We,re warming up those FEMA camps for you guys right now.

Only one side jerks off on Breitbart

thats what they said about 2012
i'm going to sit here, drink my XXXX and laugh at anyone who believes in this

>only one side came with bat
bullshit antifa do brought weapons

so this never happened right?

>with the intent to kill innocent people
They always do this, the trial hasn't even started, the left has no respect for our laws.
Innocent until proven guilty, god damn it.

Of course it fucking happened. What's worse is what is going on right in front of our fucking eyes but hated had blinded all of us, no matter your allegiance. I hate myself for saying this but I'd rather deal with the new Nazi parties than to deal with what's coming next. If you only knew, you would know I'm your fucking brother, not your enemy. Aryan here. Fuck off & stay away from everything today. If I'm wrong, so be it, you lost one days worth of wages. If I'm not wrong, God help us all.

>ENJOY ARMAGEDDON!
I will