Why do so many Nazi's have a chink fetish?

Why do so many Nazi's have a chink fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

phgcomic.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm a chink and I like to breed with beautiful chink?

Japan was our Ally back in WW2, They have honor.

everyone has a chink fetish, go to california and you'll see Jamal, paco and tristan all with a slutty little slant eye slut following. only people not getting asian pussy are asian men and fags.

Because they're not actually Nazis. The alt-right are a bunch of civic nationalist edgy teens. Don't assume for a second that because some faggot on Sup Forums wants to fuck an asian that they're a Nazi.

Ruined by the cheap contacts, (and tumblr hair)
she looks like she has two glass eyes.

got it

Because humans are naturally individualist. We will always choose the option that is best for personal gain (asian gf) over the """collective good""". Nazis, commies and other statists simply cannot wrap this around their heads.

speak for yourself I have a nip fetish. although I like other whites or hapas for the most part desu.

1. Higher IQ
2. Human features
3. Mixed babies aren't ugly as sin

Niggers and most Indians are disgusting

man Aika used to look so cute

Frustrations of dealing with shit white women, the asians are a comparable alternative. But, it's probably just frustration and wishful thinking for most of them I think.

Asians are meant for thick white cock!

The white man gets the best of both worlds!

First you have to provide proof that an asian gf is better for your personal gain than a white gf.

1. Higher suicide rate
2. Most plastic surgery
3. Baby looks 80% gooky

Asians are more feminine and age better

So pretty much they're a sex toy

>First you have to provide proof that an asian gf is better for your personal gain than a white gf.

>Asians are more feminine and age better

Having my son kill himself because he's a manlet and can't grow chest hair isn't in my personal interest.

Those little chink dudes are qt as fuq

Why do you care about how tall and hairy your son is you faggot

What fag would get near this?

Get out from Seoul

What a loser

Don't you want to teach him how to shave? :3

Because western men think that Asian women, especially Japanese ones, are better than white women in regard of having anything that resembles empathy. What they don't realize is that all women should be treated like lowly, inhuman concubines fit only for breeding, regardless of race. Otherwise you'll end up with emancipation, feminism, kids that you can't see and no house to live in.

>So pretty much they're a sex toy

GF / sex toy, are we splitting hairs here?

because when you pair up a German bloke with Japanese woman, You become the Axis

slamming non-white pussy is about the most white activity I can think of

whites conquered half the world, and they fucked a whole lot of brown and yellow pussy while doing it

because of the absolute state of white women. its either asians or mestizas at this point.

That's only because the Jews sent them overseas where they couldn't get white pussy anymore.

What happened when JewWarII was over? They came back home and crushed so much white pussy it caused the baby boom.

because we are beta males

Chinks hate niggers, whites hate niggers.
Latinos also hate niggers.

Because the point is him breeding and passing on his genes. Can't have a femmy faggot son, with identity issues, which is what you may get with a chink wife.

>Why do you care about how tall and hairy your son is you faggot

>t. hapa

"Asian" is a broad term. The Brits even include curry-niggers under it.

Yes because all those thousands of years living in tribes some how makes us individualistic. Killl yourself retard

>what is proper upbringing

your son will still be a femmy faggot no matter the mix at this rate

even some poos are 10/10. The cherry picked images only end up here though

They're empty white men that can't get a white woman and have a tiny penis.

>t. unglassed leb

But I'm a Nazi and I think chinks are superior.

As far as I know, Hitler considered Asians (mainly Chinese and Japanese) as "honourary Aryans".

You wanna explain what you mean, normie?

wot did you just say to me

I'm 100% German blood m8. We must keep what's left of aryans alive

pedo

That's when they weren't pretending to be white and gaining the acceptance of online nazis.

Elliot wasn't a faggot though. He was the ultimate alpha and was willing to kill over women. Also he had an aesthetic jawline.

Dunno. Why do so many liberals have a BBC fetish?

Sacrifices made for a tribe are more visible and effective. They influence the individual which makes such sacrifices directly and within his lifetime, giving him a real goal to look forward to in order to gain satisfaction. Sacrificing anything in a modern, decadent, gigantic "tribe" that's ideologically split in a 50/50 fashion makes no sense and isn't pursued.

>Otherwise you'll end up with emancipation, feminism, kids that you can't see and no house to live in.

You sound like a MGTOW fag.

Figures. Germans love their "Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers."

This

Nope. Asian men are naturally less masculine by default, which would be okay if they're among their own. But put them in a white majority and they'll feel the need to fit in and supposed inferiority.

Wow
who is that qt guy?

If they like Asian girls they are not Nazi's.

people like hot women

I don't. I have an Aryan woman fetish. Blonde Hair, Blonde pubes and Blue eyes. Hottest thing on earth

For arguements sake, they were allied with Japan.

right that flag your gook slag!

oh shit! lol thats the best one yet.Is there a good website for this artist?

Chinks and Japanese are two different species user. No one likes Chinks.

Best ally, by far.

Are you complaining about this?

This (lucky) fag.

>flat chest
>chinky eyes
>nig nose

I see cuter and less whore-like ones on a daily basis. They're even making them with racks now, which I strongly suspect is another component of the ongoing genetic engineering work of the Chinese government.

Good eye candy. Or I suppose if you just need somewhere to lodge your dick for a night.

Me too. That's why I married one.

This is why leftist are failing because they are chasing A Nazi Meme They have no Idea what they are looking for.. The cannot even describe what a Nazis is ...so they just use a type of flawed profiling which will turn on them and destroy them.

I love chinks and gooks

I'm going to puke

Exactly the best features in a woman.

Based user. I'm looking for one myself. Preferably NOT from the US though since most women here are ruined beyond repair

More a question of why so many chinks have a nazi fetish.

Why would you pick any old car when you know you can get a ferrari?

This is really why I intend on marrying and/or dating someone white or Asian (mainly the China-Korea-Japan part of Asia).

>stupid hat
>jungle tan

Because asian women are god tier. Even better if they're born in the west but live under conservative parents.

I personally didn't give up on women. I only changed my preferences to more traditional ones when it comes to what I expect in a relationship.

phgcomic.tumblr.com/

come home white man

Hi fellow chink. I'm a mixed race east native and chink. Who should I mix race with when the east natives are tribal idiots, mudskins are muzzies and chinks are looking for other beautiful pure bred chinks?

not like you wouldn't bust a nut in an asian qt that spread her legs for you

Asians are high IQ cultured people. No harm in recognising your equals.

mix with a white person

woke.jpg

Would let them do what ever the fuck they wanted to user.

Holy shit, muh dick

Gold! I will show this to my white boyfriend

If Nazis can't slay some gook pussy why did the Nazis ally with Japan and have Japanese SS officers

sexpats are 1 step above pedophile

I prefer this

Dude are you even white? There's a difference between busting in a professional sex worker and baby-making material.

It's a nazi thing. You wouldn't understand.

A load of nonsense you wrote. Evolutionarily we are collectivist but the retard is saying we are naturally individual but that isn't true end of story

Would you prefer she take it off? ;^)

>all women should be treated like lowly, inhuman concubines fit only for breeding

Unless you are the only muzzie that snuck into Poland, there is nothing traditional about this, m8.

You lack the understanding of the complementary roles men and women played in traditional marriage.

This guy gets it.

Only positive feature is straight hair. Oy vey.