Brit/pol/: King Æthelstan, Rex Totius Britanniae Edition

>Post-Brexit trade deal 'desirable but not essential' - report
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

>Pathetic continentals try to poison us, contaminate pork so only the Muslims will survive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/20/imported-pork-from-leading-supermarkets-may-cause-hepatitis
Reminder that Tripfags categorically do not belong here

>British boy among the Barcelona dead, no joke here, it's just sad
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40993651

>Everything you say can and will be used as evidence against you
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235

>UK too soft on enforcing fines on foreign drivers crossing at Dartford
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40996859

>McDonald's could face first UK strikes, fatties in uproar
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-40982955

>Nicola Sturgeon to address Pride Glasgow 2017, because Scotland really is super gay
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40975935

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/08/21/james-chapman-arrested-greek-police/
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40993651
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40996859
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/08/21/james-chapman-arrested-greek-police
youtube.com/watch?v=YgJyLj704OY
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/21/cps-to-crack-down-on-social-media-hate-says-alison-saunders
unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/21/cps-to-crack-down-on-social-media-hate-says-alison-saunders
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/08/21/new-polling-finds-that-more-than-a-third-of-leave-voters-believed-that-350m-a-week-would-be-coming-to-the-nhs/
unvis.it/www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/08/21/new-polling-finds-that-more-than-a-third-of-leave-voters-believed-that-350m-a-week-would-be-coming-to-the-nhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for shagging Diane Abbot

You didn't use unvis.it for three of those links.

Second for shagging are jo

We're already paying them £150 a year, just giving the Beeb another page view is like pissing in the ocean

Beeb doesn't have advertising online
>Actually paying TV tax

Thread dedicated to King William III

>James Chapman was arrested by Greek Police on Friday. He has since been released from police custody.

order-order.com/2017/08/21/james-chapman-arrested-greek-police/

Good start for The ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Democrats''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

You are paying for the privilege of having your history and culture eroded

>Thread dedicated to a random Dutchman who just so happened to marry into the monarchy
I think not

Cancel your TV license.

>British boy among Barcelona attack dead
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40993651

>Hate crimes: Online abuse 'as serious as face-to-face'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235

>Unpaid Dart Charge fines: Nick Freeman says UK is 'soft' on foreign drivers
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40996859

>Anonymongs into history

unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/08/21/james-chapman-arrested-greek-police

no difference, both smelly niggers,
both whores to corbyn.

Why?

All 3 of his posts are shilling his crappy site.

Should I swallow the blackpill? Is there hope?

>he actually thinks I own unvis.it

This is worrying

Literally a fucking plot against free speech by lefties and muslims

opposing their beliefs and values will be classified as hate crime

You must swallow the blackpill before you swallow the comedian pill and become free of all societal and moral restraints.

There's no hope. The average British person has been trained like an animal to hate themselves and each other while worshipping outsiders. Our entire society is a deathbed and most people are ecstatically happy about it to the point where they'd gladly see you killed for complaining.

>not icepilled
Have you seen our 'summer'? Shit it about to hit the in terms of food production, if you weren't such a ill informed beta blackpilled faggot you'd know we're entering the Eddy minimum and food prices will skyrocket next year.

LARPing aside, does that mean you really have no problem with drug taking then? I thought not. You need to make yourself your own moral island, that's the only way you can find inner peace. Start being immoral and you will only find inner turmoil

Bloody good edition OP

>he thinks we grow our own food

>answering his question for me
I don't give a fuck if you take drugs.

Explain this fucking language.

>he doesn't know his own people's history

Fucking kill yourself you gimp.

Based capitalism desu

>my people

Guess again.

We import 40% of it. What do you think will happen to all economies when disposable income is going toward just food? What happens everytime theres been a minimum: mass starvation and political unrest. Start learning to grow your own food.

My bad, lad. I apologise.

It's Old English from the Poem Battle of Brunanburh where the eternal Scot was given a firm thrashing.

This nigger has some nerve.

So then "your people" would either be English or Scottish

>We

Happening!!

>The Last Bong
youtube.com/watch?v=YgJyLj704OY

>inb4 truck of peace

G-good Morning A-Anglo-senpais. . .

How well can the UK establish trade deals desu? I want a free trade deal with my senpais to get my desired pats tariff-free.

This is the gayest thing ever.

>terrorists blow people up
>what do we do?
>crack down on the real source of hate, the internet

theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/21/cps-to-crack-down-on-social-media-hate-says-alison-saunders

you're days are numbered user

Please archive those unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/21/cps-to-crack-down-on-social-media-hate-says-alison-saunders

>2021

damn, didn't know it was for that long

Thanks, you beat me to it.

Niggers still look weird when they wear suits, even without a tie.

I have to go to England on a business trip for the company I work for. How fucked am I?

I'm not used to seeing brown, black, and muslim people. Will I have my head cut off? How do brits survive in England? Thanks for any help

Rip

Rather fitting that our national symbol is removed

Just carry an emergency bacon sandwich in your pockets and you should be fine

>2021
The year the bongs bing Islam out of britland

h-hello potato desu...

lads, I've agreed to catsit some cats but my flat is a shithole. Scared they'll find something and eat it or injure themselves or something. The kitties will be alright won't they? :3

This summer seems hotter than last summer
At least down south

Nice quads but why are their owners leaving the cats with someone who can't even look after himself?

Can I see your have your bacon license sir?

Have you raped Eddie yet?

t-thanks.
It's only a short term thing, but I really underestimated how disgusting my flat is. I dont have the energy to fully clean it I don't think.
I guess the crazy cat lady is a meme for a reason, but these are used to much more sanitary environments. Going to do what I can. God I hate myself sometimes.

Dudes, I'm literally 100% serious. I have to go to fucking Englandistan. What the fuck do I do

does anyone unironically live in a city?

Just fucking clean

I've been there lad, you really should start getting it sorted. You'll feel a million times better afterwards.

The eternal potato was also destroyed during this battle.

There we go, the death of Britain is complete

I fell for the job meme so in L O N D O N

Dude stfu, England is fine. It's cities that are the problem.

>New polling finds that more than a third of Leave voters believed that £350m a week would be coming to the NHS
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/08/21/new-polling-finds-that-more-than-a-third-of-leave-voters-believed-that-350m-a-week-would-be-coming-to-the-nhs/

Well, that contains some points that contradict claims regularly made here.

Ideology aside, I oppose social justice warriors purely on aesthetic grounds. I mean just look at the absolute state of them.

I live in a town going for city status 2024 already seen a Somalian family... Feels bad man

>manipulation and lies are suddenly bad when we don't like the outcome

unvis.it/www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/08/21/new-polling-finds-that-more-than-a-third-of-leave-voters-believed-that-350m-a-week-would-be-coming-to-the-nhs

Make friends with a builder... You'll be fine

Am I going to get fired today for having an hour off yesterday with a migraine, lads?

The mussies stay out of the business areas of london as they don't know how to do any work beyond "that'll be £2.30 sir"

Where in England?

Don't worry, I got my head cut off yesterday and I'm fine.

Am I the only one that read that sign and understood what "let's fund our NHS instead" actually means?

Jesus wept.

Yeah well that's the thing, I'm going on a business trip and you don't fucking do business on the countryside.

Literally stayed up all night, meaning to clean, but just browsed the fucking chon. I'm a weak, weak person.
On it lads. I figure if I can at least clean the areas they'll be in thats a start.

Everyone prattles on about this but Cameron saying brexit will cause world war 3 is forgotten

London, Birmingham, Manchester, Canterbury? Where in England?

Whitley, Coventry. How fucked am I?

Starting is the hardest part, just plod on

Erm no sweetie if you work in the farming industry then um yes sweetie you do do business in the countryside.

Okay sweetie x? So stop being a bad sweetie and be a good sweetie x Okay sweetie sweetie? x

Good x

F

RIP

Povo Covo

Enjoy you new faith... Allah welcomes you

>Coventry
Its gots a fuckton of poles and other slavs
Your feel at home

Shh don't tell artyom that

H-hello. . . Honk?

Serious or trolling?

I'm not a slav tho

Well it's either that or get raped and beheaded for being an infidel

>not a slav

No, Coventry's part of the Eastern Bloc now, feel free to steal bikes and drink Karpackie in the street at 9am, Pawel.

Of course they did.

A Mongol risky... Worst of the worst :^)

Literal traitors

not honk, it's anglo :^)