Supirior Melanin-rich eyes

Sorry yt you eyes are too weak to see gods miracle

lel

please force this on twitter for me i got banned

Here is another for your viewing pleasure.

Oh god please spread this so niggers will go blind.

Then they will have a real reason to live on welfare.

seriously? is that what you actually want? for people to go blind for your amusement? or is this just edgy humour and you're not really considering the potential consequences of such a gag? are you edgy? have i been trolled? sage?

Lets think of a normie hashtag for twitter

#melaninsunglasses

Yes.

Reddit go away

Can you actually go blind from seeing the eclipse? I watched it with a naked eye, obviously only when it was dark enough. Then it got bright pretty quickly, but I still had more than enough time to turn my eyes away and not even hurt them a little bit.

If theyre not turkeys they should stop looking directly into the sun when it starts to hurt - like everyone with an iq above 70

soon leaf

Um.... yes? When did you faggots turn into moralfags?

>when did a fucking leaf turn into a faggot

We waz astanamers

Bump for genius

you cannot comprehend the way of the leaf
the arguments flow and bend around your rigid logical constructs, shitposting you from every direction. there is no escape.

Get yer soupcans ready

Yes well my gopnik friend, losing eye sight is doesn't need to be painful.

You should stare at the sun no matter if something is or isn't in front of it.

In the land of the blind the white man is king.

A fucking leaf!

Fuck off leaf

*yawn*

As if being a nigger isn't reason enough

Brigtness hurts and makes you blink away but most of the enery that burns the retina isn't visible.

And since the eclipse is pretty dark, people will look at the sun more than just for a second.

I like it how they had to use a picture of a nigger as if a lot of white people didn't have brown/hazel/shit colored eyes.

10/10 OP
>millions of niggers go blind

use a proxy next time
(retard)

jej

i dont trust people with brown eyes

Bump

looking at the sun has always been bad lol why does an eclipse suddenly go from bad to OMG YOULL BE BLIND INSTANTLY

Because natural reflex prevents you from looking at the sun directly since it is extremely bright. When it's partially covered by the moon on the other hand it's much less bright so you can easily look into it for a longer period of time, all the while IR and UV are burning your eyes without you noticing until it's too late.

Spread this like fire in Canada

Don't forget to tell them that it could hurt at first, but it's just the melanin kicking in. The more you stare, the more melanin is activated by the sun's power. And higher your IQ.

They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, darkies come cruisin'. So we formed ourselves into tight groups. Y'know, it's... kinda like ol' squares in a battle like, uh, you see in a calendar, like the Battle of Waterloo, and the idea was, darkie comes to the nearest man and that man, he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin', and sometimes the darkie'd go away... sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shine, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a spook, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he stabs ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the street turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

fascinating, thought it was just the brightness that did the damage. then I agree with op, if we get all the brownies to stare at it they can't oogle our pure white women anymore

bump

i have extremely dark brown eyes but white skin

Not just regular blacks though. Only the black supremacy crowd will fall for this. The more harm that comes to those motherfuckers the better for all of us

>seriously? is that what you actually want? for people to go blind for your amusement?
YES
Please do this Sup Forums

If people are stupid enough to stare into the sun then it's on them.
Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to eat some spicy wonder bread.

This would make a great sheeeeeiiit meme

Ofcourse

Kek. Gods work, user.

If they weren't racist and believed race superiority lies they wouldn't buy it.

This is hilarious.

Let me show you how to make crystals.

WE WUZ EYES N SHIT BRUH

quality leafpost

Perfect

This is actually true. Black people are so lucky. They will be able to witness the pure spiritual energy of the eclipse and attain power levels virtually unheard of.

it's funny cause it's true!

We're just trying to cure racism. We just want people to not see skin color any more.

Post more Miranda, cunt