Dog thread. What are Sup Forums tier dogs? Just got a standard poodle pup, gonna train him up for home defence...

Dog thread. What are Sup Forums tier dogs? Just got a standard poodle pup, gonna train him up for home defence. What breeds does Sup Forums have?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becerrillo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alano_Español.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greyhound or bust.

The dog that barks at Jews. Why do they only bark at niggers?

poodles are nigger-tier. they have thick, curly nigger fur, that you have to trim in a certain way so that it doesn't look dumb as fuck, just like nigger fros.

Nobody's forcing you to "groom" your poodle. It's a Jewish trick to make you think you need to do it that outs you as a Jew-proponent when everybody sees your gayed-out dog.

Labs are the only correct answer.

Poodles are alot more intelligent than a nigger.

pitball

Pitbull masterrace reporting in.
>Inb4 nigger dog
>Inb4 muh mauling
Whats the matter? Cant properly raise a dog? Or maybe big dogs are scawwy

Labs, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Dachshunds, German Shepards, Berenese Mountain Dogs, Australian Shepards,English Foxhounds and Setters,Irish Wolfhound, Norfolk Terrier (Benji), Beagle, St. Bernard

You don't know much about dogs do you?
Pitbulls are nigger tier. Slow as fuck and have zero agility.

Always wanted a deerhound. Any sighthound has a great temperament.

Scottish Deerhounds and especially Irish Wolfhounds are great with kids as well. Very protective and gentle.

I used to hunt with two Irish Wolfhounds and it was great.

Doberman Pinscher
anything else is faggot tier.

You are wrong. If you don't regularly wash brush and groom a standard poodle their coat will become matted and it can be very painful at the least and lead to serious skin infection at the worst. Not to mention of you don't keep their faces trimmed they can't fucking see. Poodles are like a giant stiffer that will pick up dirt and track it everywhere they go. Poodles are really smart and pretty cool dogs but their coat is extremely demanding

I work with dogs and it floors me how many clueless poodle owners there are.

If you do anything water at all, chesapeake bay retriever. My dog of choice for many years. Big, strong, smart, absolutely loyal and protective.

So you agree that it's a useless Jewish trick of a breed? OK.

some spanish breed, they have a tradition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becerrillo

The most similar dog to Bercerrillo is an Alano Español. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alano_Español.

the dingo
-cunning
-smart
-clever
-IQ of 200+
-bogdanofs bow to dingo
-have secret dog bases all over the world
-you likely have dingobots inside you right now
-in contact with higher dimensions

Doggos are best

Staffies are the friendliest most bro-tier doggos but they're also well equipped for eating Jamal when he comes for a midnight visit

Undeserved digits, poodles are super smart. Their hair doesn't have an undercoat, and keeps continually growing unless cut, similar to human hair. Or wool. It can even be corded into dreads, like pic related!

fuck dogs and fuck wh*Tes

had one of these for 8 years, miss her ;_;

just get an attack emu

Mixed bitch, terrier-sized but has probably 5+ species in it, mystery mix
godtier dog, super healthy, friendly and intelligent. Guards the yard with vigilance

I'd love to get a Finnish Spitz if I ever have a garden big enough for it to run around in, and have the time to take it to long enough walks

no fucking clue
he's big and black

nice doggo

Ugly demonic beasts