We get fed estrogen in basically everything while testosteron is illegal in many countries

>We get fed estrogen in basically everything while testosteron is illegal in many countries

he isnt even that big

I think the officer was flirting with him and arrested him because she realised she was in uniform and fucked up

Your body is very good at maintaining homeostasis. It would take massive amounts of estrogen to have an effect because your body will naturally produce more testosterone to compensate. That's why trannies have to take estrogen and T-blockers.

I've been hit on by ladycops. It's not a big deal.

Weak men are unable to defend against rape of peace, and that is a good thing

FtM trannies like pic seem to get their shots. Most jacked dudes are reallt FtM.

>reallt

really

Gyms in Sweden can and will rat you out and force you to piss in a cup if they suspect you're on gear, it's completely ridiculous.

then why is everyone a fuckin pussy

For you.

Bollocks he has no overly large muscles, she just wanted to fuck him but he blew her off, then she decides to fuck with him because she got rejected... you can bet thats what its really about

They better have a warrant or enough capital to pay for damages after my lawyer is done with them lol.

Testosterone in European and American countries are at the lowest rates they've ever been.

I'm black so all cops hit on me

Redpill me on how to increase my testosterone levels

Technology
Comfy hot house
No war

Doesn't really work like that here unfortunately.

Hes a big Guy

For sweden

If you ask your doc for steroids because you feel like a weak pussy and wanna get swipe, he'll say no. But if you ask your doc for estrogen because you feel like a faggot, he'll gladly cut your dick off and slap a pair of tits on you.

I jest. Asking you to piss on a cup is literally sexual assault. But we all know sexual assaults are legal in Sweden.

Knitting
Braiding hair
Being quiet
Not punching doors

Doing the opposite literally does increase test btw. Gives your test a boost for a while but it fades away if you stop acting manly

this.
authoritative women go apeshit when you don't acknowledge them.

HAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDEN.

Thanks to filthy Eurokike commie scum like you, circle. I hate the EU so fucking much

They don't want men in the developed world to be strong and motivated.
Taking T will literally change your life.

Im white so cops go straight for my wallet.

It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

You mean 'For Sven'

The sports lobby is literally to blame for this. No one else. They want to keep all forms of enhancement out of the public's grasp so they don't lose their sense of amazement at seeing professional athletes.

If it was legal, believe me %50 of your country would go pussy.

Half of your people don't know that if you get testosterone your body will lower testosterone production, since you have taken from an outside source, but also increase estrogene production to maintain the balance.

When you no longer be able to supply your external testosterone, say hello to your mantits, mood swings and sexy butt.

What if they're hiding T-blockers in our food and water but not mentioning it?

Natural production does lower, but it never stops.
When you stop taking T your body will return to baseline within a month or two.
Increase in estrogren production is largely a myth. If any significant increase in estrogen occurs you can address it with intermediate use of estrogen blockers. 99.999% of the time this never happens. The steroid users who have significantly heightened levels of estrogen are those who are taking multiple cycles of actual steroids, not just T by itself.

Every healthy male in the western world could take T without suffering any negative effects, and given the prolific BPA poisoning, everyone needs it.

While you're right in the sense that the body will produce more testosterone as an effect, the increased estrogen will still have negative effects.

As seen in bodybuilders who inject testosterone, homeostasis converts part of the testosterone to estrogen as well. And despite sky high testosterone levels, what happens if they don't take aromatase inhibitors to decrease their estrogen levels vs testosterone levels?

They can develop gynecomastia and every negative effect associated with estrogen.

>know how fast you were going there?

Bodybuilders aren't just taking T. They're taking HGH, IGF1, insulin, oral steroids, often multiple different ones.
It takes a real concerted effort to cause those extreme side effects. In the levels that you would be prescribed by a doctor T will not cause any issues in a healthy person.

> that beer belly

>Tomislav Boduljak
>mfw the only manly man in Sweden turns out to be a Croat

Well this happened 10 years ago, I'm sure thinks are much better now in Sweden.

Wait, this can't be real news, right? An officer can't just drag you to the station just because of how you look. And how can gyms make you take gear tests? Can't you just do what the fuck you want with yourself?

Not sure what the law is in Sweden, but in most places you can legally have either T or legit steroids so long as its for personal use.

hey there handsome, you come here often?
>n-no, needed a new foam roller
oh, well you must get sore working out so much, just look at those muscles
>y-you too.
what?
>tfwnogf
sir are you feeling alright? you are not making any sense
>2 scoops
sir i'm going to have to ask you to come with me to the police station.
>leaving humanity behind
alright sir you are under arrest
>u mirin?
get in the car.

Sweden is THAT cucked?

Compared to the average non lifting cuck he is.

>mfw a swedeskelly rattled his swedeskelly ribcage near me then arrested guy in OP for maintaining a grown man's physique

>I've been spit on by ladycops. It's not a big deal.

ftfy

Kek, that right grandma is probably dreaming to get raped.

You're confusing xenoestrogens with estrogen. One is a hormone the other makes your body think it's the hormone and causes your body to react like it is.

Read a book you dumb cunt.