The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing...

The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing. This is done in order to reprogram our sexual desires, so that what we find sexually attractive subconsciously promotes a lifestyle of passive over-consumption, waste and materialism. Who profits from your sedentary existence? Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, Big Soy and other multinational conglomerates all intent on turning you into docile, drug dependent, welfare supported consumers. Also, the typical T H I C C body type is far more prevalent in non-whites. Therefore, this manufactured trend surreptitiously goads the white man toward sullying his genetic heritage. I wonder who could be behind this? Don't fall for their tricks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you don't like this you're gaayy

>wanting to fuck women that look like lil boys
come on now.

Virgin aussie never had any pussy and thinks the chick in the pic is fat?

You've had skinny, tranny looking white supermodels marketed to you your entire life. No wonder you're a faggot.

she'd have strong babies.
would love to breed her.

>t. Low test "male"

That bitch isn't thicc

she must get a beautiful rash between her thighs

That's fat not thick.

The thicc meme started after niggers were normalized in America. Niggers love thicc girls because that's the only pussy they can get. Americans love niggers because they were told to. So now you have to love thicc girls or be racist.

Funny, I've been saying this exact same shit when that retarded THICC meme showed up on Sup Forums. I guaran-fucking-tee the retards spouting it are all incredibly obese and want to make their weight feel special. Fat people are fucking disgusting and nothing will change that.

rawr

Explain the venus

OP is a pathetic virgin.

THICC>STICK every time of the day

Thicc is not meant to be fat
Fat is abhorrent and disgusting

Thicc doesn't mean fat.

thicc can be a girl who does squats at the gym.

Not attractive shill poster

>belly button too low

Tranny, like all fashion models.

This.

No dude, you guys are just fatasses.

>Sup Forums covertly asks for a THICC thread

Still would bang until deep creampie.

Then piss all over her while having her legs spread.

This is what Thicc means.

It's not fat...

Biologically you want to jizz in thicc because she is more likely fertile than some titless preteen looking bitch and has extra fat tissue to support the baby in case of hunger.

No, THICC is nigger slang for obese. What you're referring to is called "stacked".

Woops, meant for

user I have news for you...

idgaf

That brings more arguments to OP's points

Those little statues are based on mother goddesses, ie. the Cybele archetype, not Venus or any other goddess of beauty

Venus was never depicted as T H I C C, but they called those little statues "Venus" for basically no reason
Gee, I wonder why

promoting unhealthy habits should be banned in the fashion industry, the anorexic and also the thicc

>vomits

traditional european art featured a lot of "thicc" women

Literal 4/10 germanic fräulein.

Madre de dios, dat ass.

This.

>that
>thicc
kek, kill yourself.
she's a fridge with nice tits.

youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk

Those tats are hideous.

>Big Soy

Thicc meme won't die because fat retards like to bring up bad arguments to the whale fetish and then just call you gay or a virgin because they know it's degenerate.

>t-that isn't thiccccc whhaaaaa

Pathetic.

>The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop

Nope, you just know nothing about the culture of your ancestors (this kind of ignorance is very common in Americans too).
Pic related.

you fucking think? it used to be about atlethic women with strong thighs, trunks and shoulders, but tumblr successfully brought it to every board as a label for big fat blobs.

This dude is just fat bro

Lol this shit is gonna look so ridiculous after we look back on it in 20 years.

>remember when fashion companies and the media pretended that fat bitches were hot and actually expected everyone to buy it?

Agreed.

>tatoe nigger
>talking about fat ugly women
kek

It has been this way for 70 years due to US propaganda. It's less about Western culture and more about Hollywood (which is what you are actually defending).

Forgot pic related.

you probably fap to skeltons

Rubens just liked big butts.

This

Slim and curve>thick

Not beauty but fertility.
Big hips to breed easily.
Big tits to feed them
Big womb to store more kids

>Big womb to store more kids
ameri...
nevermind

>this board is full of people who masturbate to animated horses, transvestites, mentally disturbing images, corpses and degenerate things, some of them are even point of total impotence and unable to maintain an erection more than a minute.

>but hey people liking to fuck fat women disturbs me, and degenerate.

Really electrifies my double-roasted pistachios.

a great historian you are

Go behead people you spastic

looks like alex jones

walk down the street of any western town or city. You will realise that this is the normal body type for the majority of western women. For many of them this fat cellulite ravaged body shape would be a huge improvement and is something to aspire too.

If you are too fat and lazy to exercise, just redefine what is classed as healthy and beautiful.

How are you attracted to something THICK?

People who are dumb enough to buy into this are beyond retarded. We have better words for them if you absoutely must bottom feed.

"Curvy"
"Voluptous"
etc.

I make a point of pushing "THICC" fags down a flight of stairs.

>inb4 pic related is :THICC"
No, she's not you face saving bottom feeders. We all know it describes fatasses like Kardashians.

see that little bit of belly though? i fuckign love that i cant help it

I love thicc, it's decadent fall from grace that shows women absolutely lose control over their bodies and sprint towards the grave if they're left to their own device. They need a man to keep them in line shape.

>Not fat
You and other "THICC" faggots have the taste of niggers.

Tat woman has an ugly face. Gross.

you tell them man

these guys know what is up

"THICC" (Again, reminder that you're saying you're attracted to something THICK)
fags will pretend this is what they're talking about.

In reality, they couldn't ever nail something close to this. What they're really talking about is
I can't wait to pay for you all's retarded, unhealthy kids you make with these genetic zeros.

Jesus christ how could you be so stupid.... It's clearly not the jews at work here. The THICC meme is the result of the popularity of nigger culture.

People have been making fun of niggers for wanting to fuck fat, white women for decades, and suddenly you think the jews made up the thicc meme?

Anything larger than pic related isn't THIIC and is entering the realm of fat.

i can understand wanting to put forward a counter argument to OP, but why on earth would you choose a degenerate whore as a supposed 'thicc' archetype. probably because there is degeneracy build into the very ideology of thiccness

It is.
Fat is repulsive, no matter how hard they push their failed memes.

>thread filled with pathetic chubby chasers defending thicc because it's better for birthing or some retarded meme shit
lel. 8/10 thicc women would be told to lose weight by their doctor if they became pregnant

melissa may

the push for whites to appropriate nigger culture is done largely by jew executives in commercial film, television and music.

who source?

Look at those arms. That isn't thicc that is FAT.

Literal sausage fingers.

Alot of shit taste in thicc in this thread

>jews pushed for whites to appropriate nigger culture
>actual niggers put into positions of power were clearly not the ones doing this

It's gotta be the jews, right?

What better way to fuck over the white race than to have them assimilate nigger culture?
nigger culture is at its core, chaotic self-destructive degeneracy.

yeah, record lables for rap music are probably all nigger owned.
Hollywood is also nigger owned.
Surely it must be tones of low iq niggers in positiions of influence.

That's right, little girls are the best, (((they))) are trying to normalize liking old fat cows.

> LOOK AT THIS ANCIENT STATUE THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS, THICC IS BACK BOISSSS

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON"T LIKE

- OP

It's probably a statue of the ancient astronauts, the spacesuits added some bulk and thiccologists interpreted it as healthy-at-every-size fat woman that was beautiful and fertile.

> HEY GUYS THIS PAINTING PROVES A UNIFORM TASTE ALL ACROSS HISTORY AND ALL CULTURES

It's usually virgins that fetishise thickness. Away with your muh dick complex Abdul

he didn't say that

are you retarded?

Thicc and fat are totally different concept

>the typical T H I C C body type is far more prevalent in non-whites
Gonna have to disagree with you there, thicc white women objectively look the best out of all women.

foolish goy. it obviously means that early hunter gatherer societies were able to find enough resources and live in such a degree of safety and serenity that they could afford to allow their women to gorge themselves on food and doing no work until they became morbidly obese. they then made idols of these said obese women and held them up to be goddesses: not only as the aesthetically ideal female form and pinnacle of female beauty, but also the pinnacle of fertility. it's just science