From November 1 onwards, Austria will put all illegals in camps

Austria has selected 3 locations in which all illegals who need to be deported or voluntarily leave shall be centralized. There will be no gibmees for these people outside of these camps and they will not be allowed to leave the district these camps are in.

Is this a good model to work with illegals?

The problem in Austria is still that too many illegals whose asylum requests have been rejected get a "Duldung", i.e. some reason to circumvent deportation. Still, the camps for illegals will be a strong incentive for illegals to go back home.

Other urls found in this thread:

orf.at/stories/2403952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ECHR prevents this.

don't forget to gas them

The 3 selected camps, according to austrian officials, are:
Germany
France
Sweden

Wow, from the same shitty country that gave us Hitler and tacky actor/governors. Thanks Austria!!

Great stuff! I can't wait to see the media spin this out

They will still be living off of taxpayers money. Gasing them to death would make a better impact and be cheaper for the taxpayers.

fuck, austrians will put subhumans on trains and send them to fun camps in poland again

Why, Austrial is literally Hitler now!

hahahahahahahahaha

>ECHR prevents this.
No, it does not. Lawyers have rubber stamped this. You can centralize those illegals whose asylum requests have been rejected and hand them only the absolute necessities (food and a place to sleep) and then deport them.

You cannot imprison them unless you have a deportation date. But you can tell them they can only stay in a certain political district and imprison them if they violate this law.

This. It'll go nowhere in the policy bin.

you know more than me Hans. Where have you read this

The ECHR will stop anything that would stop immigration. Putting immigrants into camps like the NAZIS did to JEWS will be easy to sell to our brainwashed people.

>you know more than me Hans. Where have you read this
In your state run media.

orf.at/stories/2403952/

yep this needs to be done in every country

That's an nice economy you have there, Austria. Would be a shame if you did something that caused it to get wrecked.

good, just in time for fall to arrive.
they will have to turn the gas on.

yeah I am not reading ORF anymore. Thanks for the link

The total capacity of those camps is 650 detainees.
I think it will serve only for those really unlucky cases or those who go voluntarily.

Underrated spaniard

Worked for Australia

>No, it does not.
Yes it does so, we already tried to put ours in camps, the ECHR have overruled us a few times but we still detain some of our ficki fickis in detention centers.

So they can either listen to the ECHR (get a fine and deep concern) or comply.. Lawyers/solicitors etc all take the cases of migrants to the ECHR and use it to overrule a judgement in this country and in other countries that adhere to the ECHR.

So just shut up Germany.

anyone else come into this thread and thought the OP said Australia?

>tfw Hitler annexed Poland first so he could make his return there 80 years later in case he lost the war

DISTRICT9 WHEN?!?!

I did not have sexual relations with a fucking roach

They should set up the camps outside mines and forestry factories.

sounds like an excellent idea. they will hate it but have no way of lashing out against the native population before being shipped off like the human waste they are.

>American education
No because it's only Americans that can't read

Unless the turks are put in there as well it's useless.

Source?

wow that thing sure looks like my human equal. glad the state priortizes them over me and my own children using my taxdollars.

Finally someone comes up with a good solution.

>I'm the Harry Potter now

Looooooolll

Please make sure you install 'showers' in these camps and to avoid drafts have the doors airtight.

Hopefully, those camps will have a military garrison, rather than just civilian police.

>putting the illegals in camps

Austria should be glad they aren't Germany, or this would be reason enough for another unjustified war.

Endlich gibt es wieder Konzentrationslager, wir müssen den wieder Begriff positiv besetzen.

>Is this a good model to work with illegals?
>work with illegals
>illegals

They should be fucking grateful to even be within a nation's borders, let alone get shit. Only reason why we give them moneys is because we are smart enough to know that they will resort to crime (read: even more crime) if we do not.

Deport them asap. Let them fix their own goddamn countries. Enough with this fucking white guilt and that "we bombed them so we need to repay them". Fuck that. Either behave or gtfo.

Together those camps have a capacity for about 400 people

We have like more than 200 thousand of them here now

stop spinning shit please, previous user is dead on

wow just wow
WHERE IS THE HUMANITY

KANGAROO
DEATH
CAMPS

Just sink the boats, much cheaper. They are hostile foreign elements invading, it is justified.

>ECHR prevents this.
did not prevent us from doing the same, although there's some autistic screeching coming from them and in general from the West. I like how the Austrian government condemned us for the fence and the lagers and one government later they do about the same things.

Austria is getting really fucking serious about getting rid of illegal migrants, so if ECHR will try to prevent it, I bet you the bottom dollar Austria is gonna say fuck it and leave the EU, and might convince others to do the same like Greece who desperately wants and needs out and Italy that's getting fucked by EU enforced illegal immigration.
If they will, Austria and Britain will be the end if the EUSSR.

Good. It would validate the observations of some that Brexit was only the beginning. Fuck the European Union.

>one government later

Actually it's almost the exact same government

>Austria is gonna say fuck it and leave the EU

No we won't

If there was a vote on it I'm pretty sure we would, but our government will never ever let it come to that

And even if they somehow did our commie president wouldn't sign it

I don't get why you haven't done this from day 1 tbqh. You don't even really know who they are, they could be isis for instance and must be checked properly. Plus you don't want them running around. Only a bit over 2k came here from last year till now, straight to the camps and lock them in

Also we seize all their shit they are only allowed to keep 5k nok of value the rest is taken from them and also they will all be deported as they don't got a valid reason for asylum

it's fucking nothing, and there's a huge amount of people who 'disappear' when they should be deported.

Do you want people to accuse you of being ebil natzis? I want each and everyone one of these shits gone and your government is treading very carefully to make sure they can deport them without leftie cunts going batshit insane.
It will happen, slowly but surely.

May work for a moment until riots and other bullshit breaks in these camps.

>spend months securing the deportation of 400 muzzies
>1000's more arrive by the day

Not good enough.

If he won't the people would hang him on a noose, the same people commies pretend to represent.

Leave our cousins alone.

Calm down everybody. We are talking about a capacity of 400. Four hundred. Three locations, 150 150 and 100.

I don't know, although some things are encouraging, let us hope that there are more ackbar attacks and more EU cucks defending it to strengthen the case to dismantle the EU. Austria will back down eventually, all EU nations will back down because they whored their souls to the devil that is the EU.

Free money isn't free, it comes with conditions. The EU members have enjoyed these freebies and now payment is due. The pied piper must be paid and will be paid, with their blood if need be.

The EU is fanatical, people mock us for some empire complex (when really we want isolation) at the same time the EU is trying to build an empire..

It's crazy, the EU must be destroyed for the good of European people.

Austria doesn't let in illegal migrants and they have the army on the border with Italy.

Sauce

>illegals who need to be deported or voluntarily leave shall be centralized
>centralized
Don't you mean... Concentrated?

Niggy potter scar

that's the spirit,don't forget to add some zyklon B to spice things up

Why are you so retarded?

>They should set up the camps outside mines and forestry factories.
They did. The camps are located close to mines and forestry, far away from towns and cities.

top Iberian banter

Can you give me a source? I have literally heard this here for the first time.

Nevermind, thanks

Holy fuck I hate Somalians they look like fucking aliens

>Up to 400 people can be accommodated in the three facilities - in Krumfelden and Steinhaus the capacity is 150 persons each, in Fieberbrunn at 100.

this is nothing

it's coming tho. just wait for the next around of major terrorist attacks

Time to heat the oven

>Duldung
Man, it's the same here. Almost every fucking terrorist here in the last years was denied asylum, but was still tolerated in spite of many convictions. And when they've really overdone it and even the most commie town council decides they have to go, they come up with lame excuses like "the papers are mislaid".

You know the oven take time to burn, can't burn all at the same time.

Just want to say that from my visit last year Austria is a beautiful country, Salzburg in particular is stunning

Keep fighting austriabros

I think the idea is to keep them there for a few weeks max and then deport them. It is a way to tell them "go voluntarily and take some start up money or rot in this camp in the middle of nowhere".

Austria is much more efficient in deportations too. 6,000 in the first half this year compared to 40,000 in Germany. Their population is 10 times smaller than in Germany, so they are 50 percent more deportation efficient.

My guess is they can ramp this up to 10,000 per half year and the deportation camps help with that. They also say that depending on demand they can increase the capacities and add other facilities.

>Be Jew
>Say Refugees remind you of Holocaust
>Flood Europe with migrant refugees
>Governments put them in camps
>NOD ANUDDA SHOAH
>wring hands from shekel residue
>?????????
>PROFIT

Kek