What if (((they))) are pushing a race war hoping whites will chimp out?

What if they really want whites to kill everyone else?

What if they aren't anti-white, they just don;t want to take the blame for "cleansing" the country?

What if we are being used to start an ethnic cleansing campaign for "the masters"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCrjHC_9hMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know too much..

Isn't it almost your bedtime? I know you must be sleepy....

I'll swing globalist so hard if it turns out to be pro-white.

If things keep going this way I believe the world may just find out.

It's almost if this monument stuff is just to piss off white people. Im pretty tired though so I'll think about it tomorrow

what if youre supposed to hate other voters instead of hating a corrupt government, so they spread propaganda to make you distrustful of everyone around you except the places that sell merch you like.

This lol.

500 bil a year going to fighting wars for israel and saudi arabia for over 20 years and all you faggots talk about is white genocide.

White genocide was a psyop to get shitskins talking openly about their irrational hate for whites instead of the silent war on the streets where they kill thousands of white people each year. They fell for it like a bunch of idiots.

I too have wondered this. With enough irritation, the oyster eventually produces a beautiful pearl.

What about all those race-mixing movies and songs?

You are all nothing but "useful goyim"

I don't think you're far off. Everything the left does is to provoke whites into fighting back so they can display it all over the media for weeks.

>Man tries to kill senators, a couple days of minimal coverage
>Fag makes shamu have a heart attack, plastered everywhere and used as justification to deplatform right wing sites and war memorials

Just imagine the shit show if 1776 commenced again. First places to go should be the media

>What if (((they))) are pushing a race war hoping whites will chimp out?
Took you long enough

Of course they are, ya fookin morans. They want to divide yer country.

>the two white presidents have on black hats
>the two black presidents have on white hats
???

Nah. If they wanted that they wouldn't have the media ignoring leftist violence .They hate the right with an absolute passion. The elites ultimate goal is the singularity + technocracy. Right now they're pushing automation/population control very hard.

They want to:
>blend all people together to destroy national identity
>promote promiscuity + homosexuality to destroy personal identity
Notice how the entire "russia hackers" narrative has disappeared in the media?CNN covered it 24/7 but now it's "the right is the new confederacy!".

They are simply doing anything they can to divide us . Race and identity politics have always been a part of that on the American front of this global war.

and ours

You mean the Jews want a white ethnostate? Wtf I hate white nationalism now.

>implying the jews wont be the first on the line for the rope

Soros worked for the Nazis.

I don't know man but if you guys plan on a race war give me a call. I will buy a plane ticket provided you give me a gun, slavshit preferably like a ak-74.

Pearls are overrated af.
So are oysters. You might as well just slurp down a big, salty, chunky load.
Don't forget the hot sauce!

>implying the important ones won't already be /comfy/ in Israel when it starts

Good. They can stay in their desert hellhole. Why would anyone fight to hold that useless land is beyond me.

Unironically this

No. Our enemies aren't this smart.
They are mostly only are thinking short term.

What it is is they started by shaming White people to get us to give them money and resources since they knew they were stupider/weaker than Whites.
Over time they started to believe their own shaming language, and it evolved into them wanting to simply kill and destroy White people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCrjHC_9hMk

never forget the white race is the ultimate killer. If we take in hoards of immigrants and learn their culture, if we marry them and love them and raise kids with them, it is only to learn about them better to study them and know them as they know themselves. Only then at the moment when we loose all hate for them, when we accept them, when we love them as we love ourselves. That is the moment we destroy them completely and purge every last trace of them from the planet, without hatred or vengeance, just a simple matter of face ethnic cleansing. With our hands steady and knowing because the path before us is clear as day. This is the true redpill, the jews are on our side they are just playing 14 dimensional ethnic cleansing genocide chess. Be a good goy and wait a little longer, it will become fairly obvious soon.

Why are democrats white and republicans black?

I don't think there's any bigger plan at all to be honest.
People in general are supremely incompetent when it comes to pulling off shit like that (even on the highest levels) and most of them don't think before they act anyway, they just make up some justification afterwards.

It's people acting in their own short term interest and the consequences are just that, consequences. Not an intentionally provoked reaction.

Yeah, we should all go sleep. There's probably nothing going on.

>There's probably nothing going on.

That's not really what I meant. It doesn't matter if it's intentional or not, it's still happening and the consequences are just as real, regardless of the question if they were provoked intentionally or not.

I just don't think that there's a bunch of braniacs behind it pulling all the strings because such plans generally fall apart fairly quickly.

I think humans have evolved defense mechanisms which are beyond unconscious planning. There are large genocides that will never be discovered or recorded in human history, they weren't planned, they just happened at a large scale out of necessity. The jews aren't any special people, they just happen to be riding the crest of the wave which is bound to crash sooner or later.

dude even if there was a race war the masters will not be able to take our money or even make money for if it happens than the blacks and the Muslims who take are jobs will be killed or leave the country and the Jews look at how many are trying to stop the race war for if it was to happen they know that they will be hunted down and killed

well, duh..
of course this is what (((they))) are doing

the masters are part of the ethnic clensing campaign tho

Maybe being good goys won't be so bad.

>work
>lurk Goychan
>pretty mundane existence otherwise
>no niggers

((

That is a meme created by them.

White people are horribly compassionate. Compassionate to a fault.

All of those horrible things whites "did" never really happened. Their motivations were always to do what was right.