Serbia recalls the entire staff of its macedonian embassy

Link: b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=21&nav_id=102113

Essentially they evacuated their embassy and do not even provide an official explanation. Guesses abound, though. War or peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RoIIG5oca20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based serbs begin the purging of the kebab. NATO Is gonna help this time.

I hope you're "Hungary" for some Yugo refugees, Attila.

we'll take ethnic Hungarians who got stranded there when our territory got stolen.

>le serb kebaba remover
Can't wait for Belgrade to get bombed to shit again.

this

They saw our bike paths and ran back to belgrade

FYROM media are reporting that FYROM will suggest kosovar membership in UNESCO again. Literally nothing.

Also fuck you to hell you nato cucks pieces of shit you'll be replaced in the next decade by Arabs and won't do a damn thing about it. And if you do try anything I hope this time we bomb you for your intolerance and bigotry.

Empty move, nothing will happen, move along, nothing to see

>FYROM will suggest kosovar membership in UNESCO again

You're retarded. UNESCO is for preservation of rare cities like ohrid

There is nothing in that sandnigger shithole for unesco

stop starting wars

>American """humour"""

There are hundreds of medieval Serbian monasteries. All listed on UNESCO world heritage. That's why we are so against their membership because a) we don't want their so called republic to be a member of international organizations b) they tried to destroy those sites multiple times

>tfw our country became so shit Yugos won't move here anymore
feels good

i've been to Italy whole summer and i plowed 2 girls,stay mad mozzarella

prolly political stunts
we do them all the time when they call themselves mac*donia in public lul

Jasenovac 2.0 cant happen soon enough

B-but the EU is meant to stop war in europe?!? How can this be happening?!?

Are zergs applying to preserve serbian churches? I don't get what's going on. Lmao

You're just mad because your cronies got their shit handed to them

also dug a 7 inch hole inside a german girl earlier this year,lel not even memeing

bad idea for them to attack their only local friendly country

underrated

feels like every /balk/ thread has this image

They're applying to claim them.

hope you had fun with Ahmed's sloppy seconds

>oh yeah well another foreigner got her first!
The absolute STATE of GERMANISTAN.

Much more sinister. If they were to join then the churches would be called "kosovar heritage" implying the albos built them.
>albos
>building shit

they built a lot of bunkers out of fear of serbian bombs

to think that fear of serb is genetically embedded into the average sqiptard gets me really hard

also nothing is happening you retards, this is just a smokescreen for something else

The bunkers were built out of fear of Soviet invasion after the split in the 50s

t.Albanian

Were they not built out of fear of Yugoslavia after the spat with Tito?

>Serbia
>Macedonia

exactly my fellow relevant friend

you and me will never go to war because yuo're a qt

of course we won't dum dum
but you'll get some volunteers at least once the imminent illjiri chimpout begins, don't worry

Hoxha was paranoid and thought the USSR, Yugoslavia and NATO (lol) would team up and invade. But mostly it was because of the USSR's parachutist forces which was highly developed at that time. Most of the bunkers had upward facing firing positions

Combination, they started after the Tito-Stalin split, and took a turn off the deep end after the Sino-Soviet split when for some reason they chose China.

not gonna happen unless the eu dissolves. just give the zergs kosova illyria and lets all integrate in eu

You think Serbs would ever be negotiated to a partition of Kosovo? Or is it all or nothing?

Then the Chinese got abandoned as an ally because Nixon visited. Real shame. My grandfather visited many times as a merchant when we were still friendly, he went also to Vietnam in the 60s. Said it was the first time he saw an Asian person

Wait are you a real Albo or a diaspora?

Not a realistic outcome. The recognition is imminent, at this point held back only as a bargaining chip and/or held back to not provoke outrage among the populace. They're cooking us slowly, but you can see the signs, it's gonna be officially recognized in the next few years.

It's smart too. You can develop Beograd and Novi sad instead of sinking cash in Pristina

I'm saddened by this. Kosovo is the posterchild of being out-bred by foreigners, and to think Serbia might not even get areas of it that are still ethnically Serbian like North Kosovo, is pretty shit.

That depends.
Are you CIA?

Red areas on the border should be part of Serbia. Also, that little tip at the bottom of Kosovo isn't inhabited by Albos, but by Gorani, Muslim Yugoslavs that supported Serbia.
Tf would I be? Although I do wanna know the vibe of what's going on in Albania.

kek what a cuck,legit admiting muslims fucked your women

>eu to stop war.
yeah, the eu either failed to stop the last Balkan war, or it did not exist for long enough to provide a statistically significant amount of data, depending on whom you ask. or maybe they think Germany and France would be at it again, with Russia and England gearing up to intervene, and only the bureaucrats in Brussels stand between peace and WWIII: Gay Warfare.

Why don't Serbs move their monuments to the north? I mean literally.

I'm not quite sure I understand the question, you mean to move churches? I've heard of some places doing this but it's highly impractical.

How about we just move the albos southwest
>into the sea

It's possible. There is a show on NatGeo about it, but I can't recall it's name.

Ofc it's possible, but it's costly, however, some areas, like Pec, are culturally significant to the Serbian people.
>dreams I want real

you fucked German women because Serb women won't fuck you
Africans and Arabs come here because their women won't fuck them
I will soon move out
see where I'm going?

serbs remain the cancer of europe. should be purged.

So, to summarize:
+ nobody expects any serious happenings.
+ nobody likes albanians.
Is that the size of it?

Chetniks at it again...

hooktube.com/watch?v=RoIIG5oca20

It looks like most of these buildings are wooden though. Churches would mostly be stone.

The destroyed and burned parts of the churches were layers put by Yugoslav and Austrian officials, not the real parts of churches. All of the damaged murals are less than 100 yrs old

>subhumans fuck our women
>im leaving

cuck

If Kosovo joined Albania tmr, what do you think would happen to the churches.

No one actually cares about the churches anymore. It was an unrest in 2004, and the albanians practically wanted to damage "all slavic things". Except from churches, even Serbian institutions and even bosnian mosques were attacked

If you could trade off minority areas in Albania, say N.Epirus, for places with an Albo majority like most of Kosovo and W. FYROM, would you?

No

Let me guess: Albanian Italian?

Thing is, it ain't gonna happen, germcuck. Enjoy your refugees. You brought this shit upon yourselves.

Are you that retarded Pole which never misses a Serbian thread?
If so, go fuck yourself
Also learn what the word "chetnik" means please

Why? Is it that you don't give a fuck about the other areas, or give a fuck about the areas in Albania currently?

Because its ok as it is.

i fucked your women because i was there,when i got back home i fucked mine lel

i fucked an italian german girl in highschool since my friend was in a student exchange program, was cuter than the bunch of german girls that came.

and to add to the thread.
nobody cares, nothing will happen.

I don't want to recognize a country with a terrorist as president (atleast one thing our goverment did well, we don't recognize that """country""").

Albos and """"kosovars"""" can't get away with their warcrimes. Especially Thaci.

so much this, there is a large number of ethnic hungarians in vojvodina including me, please take us in atilla

>USSR, Yugoslavia and NATO (lol) would team up and invade.
NATO and Warsaw Pact teaming up to fight one country with size and pop of Albania. I would want to see that movie