Share this to make retarded kangz go blind

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornea
ndtv.com/world-news/20-seconds-of-burning-partly-blinded-after-viewing-solar-eclipse-1740118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont do this

do it

kek

Do it OP! Please don't be a faggot

lmfao

unfortunately i did stare at a solar eclipse and it fucked up one of my eyes where i cant absorb as much light as the other

>Doit.exe

Bumpity bump

Lol m8, where do you think I got this from?

I don't think that there are any subreddits stupid enough to fall for this shit. This is Facebook-level shit.

Nice idea but i am on vacation and can't be bothered to make a fake black twitter account

Just got back from Wal-Mart , they have a sale on telescopes at the front of the store. I'm not sure if I should laugh or be worried.

wish a nigga would

Lol. I don't know how to go about making something like this go viral.

Hi! You might not know that posting racist content is a violation of Sup Forums Global Rule 3, and thus a bannable offence. Now, you're obviously new here so I won't report you ;-) but you should know that ever since the violence in Charlottesville, anons and mods both are cracking down on racist, anti-Semitic, neo-Nazi spam that's been polluting too many threads.

I'm sure that you meant no harm, saw a few hate posts by jackasses and thought you were 'fitting in'. Now that you know better, you'll no doubt you'll be more thoughtful - and hey, you can even help out by reporting egregiously racist posts whenever you encounter them.

Evil OP! My sides.

Looking at the sun directly doesn't make you go blind.

Anyone who's going to a store selling astronomy-related materials, print this out and leave it lying around.

Leftypol is fucking hillarious.

>HURR IF YOU LOOK AT THE SUN FOR EVEN A SECOND YOU WILL GO IMMEDIATELY BLIND!

Have none of you all ever looked at the sun before? You can stare at it for five seconds straight and while you may go temporarily blind it only lasts about a minute or two before all is back to normal.

What, do you plan on having them go blind in 50 years? If they even live that long in the first place?

Made this mistake when I was a kid, luckily no damage.

Brilliant

Nigger.

you evil creature, please do it and i shall give you good bone calcium for 10 years!

Have fun playing them for all their lives.

Hi nigger. Here's video of your parents making you :DDDD

You've obviously never seen an eclipse. The reason for the warning is that they aren't painful to look at and a person who doesn't understand their potential for damaging the eyes might spend a good deal longer than 5 seconds looking at one.

While we're at it, 5 seconds is a lot longer than anyone should be staring directly at the sun.

why is looking at an eclipse worse than looking at the sun normally? Does it actually matter or do they just stress it because people think it's ok during an eclipse?

LET'S DO IT

Also use hashtag blackgirlmagic and magicofkings

It's not worse, but nobody stares at the sun in normal circumstances.

It is okay to look at it during full totality, but many people will try to look at it when the sun is still partially exposed, which is bad when you're staring at it for over a minute or more... which thousands of people are guaranteed to do. Prepare for a lot of injuries reported today.

Don't forget #blacklivesmatter and #melanoidmagic.

You absolute genius!

Add a blm hash tag to it and that'd be legit.

According to NASA it's safe to look at an eclipse at totality.
>full sun doesn't do much
>sun obstructed 95% will hurt you
I'm not an eye doctor but I think this is unlikely. Even if it did cause problems I think it would hurt first.

Apparently a party-obstructed but not totally covered eclipse can cause eye damage, but doesn't hurt until significant damage is caused.

nasa recommends shade 12 minimum, but I'm going to use shade 11

So what, they are just going to stare at it and then thirty minutes later suddenly reel back and scream cause they can't see? If there is no pain in the eyes, it probably isn't doing anything bad, at least in the short term.

When it starts to hurt, it means yo're burning most of the red cones in your eyes
by that point you're already partially colorblind

The eclipse is different. It makes sun as a whole not bright enough to force you to shut or narrow your eyes reflectively. But any uneclipsed part of the sun disk remains bright enough to damage your eyes.

We've had one, partial in Moscow in march 2015. As per NASA instructions on their site, I bought half a dozen strong welding glasses in advance for some meager price (less than buck a piece if you translate roubles into dollars IIRC) and me and all my family viewed the eclipse like a bosses while other people ran around with compact discs, dismantled old floppy disks and other makeshift shit.

reported for quality of posts ;)

So they'll only be able to see in black and white? Isn't that what they already do?

Will this get me jail time like posting a weaponized gif to induce seizures ?

need some captions.

Fuck off, nigger

he wasn't telling you to post it there, he was telling you to fuck off back to faggit for telling OP not to go through with it

Nigger kike.

fooking great m8

the peaceful sun is our friend

>If there is no pain in the eyes, it probably isn't doing anything bad, at least in the short term.
There can be pain if they look too early or too long, or through a magnifying device/telescope (which several people will do, mark my words).

There will be a mix of strange/bizarre stories of people blinding themselves, and people going into hysterics over some redness or afterimages of the sun that take too long to fade or never fade (actual damage).
Then the next week will be filled with europosters making fun of the burgers. Screencap this, it will be a fun time.

you'll lose about 1/5 of your visual acuity in the process, too
I'm all for it at this point, you need more retards to go blind to fix blindness, so people that have prototypes ready to begin production can get "fund for dem programz" from gov and privates.

I am OP, albimoid.

Fuck off, kike nigger.

Time to invest in medical optics related stocks

Is there any actual proof of this?

REMEMBER GUYS WEAR GLASSES DURING ECLIPSE BUT DON'T LOOK AT IT DIRECTLY

*Albinoid.

yeah if you're black you're all set bruh

Use a disk and you can look at the eclipse for as long as you want

I Support FREE SPEECH for Jews - Niggers - Mongreloids !

And... POL-Tards....

Fuck off with this spam.

I don't think this will help our cause at all. This is just bad optics.

Tfw I have black coworkers who would actually believe this

gas this nigger faggot

Am I going to hell for doing this?

>I don't think this will help our cause at all. This is just bad optics.
it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, you can't pass on it, go full-in and don't look back

carlos that's not even a pun
focus, you fucking spic

nah god made the eclipse not you

jeez dont be so insensitive, there are blind people around...
Optics..
sheesh

you have no soul to be sent to hell, you can do whatever the fuck you want

>black coworkers
I guess you're looking forward $15/hour minimum wage, eh?

This is fucking genius because niggers are stupid enough to believe it.

ah hahahahaha

You wont go blind. When I was a young kid I used to stare at the sun because I took it as a challenge. I haven't in years, but I used to get a full 5 min with no issues and I have light blue eyes.

Bump, please do this someone

FUCK YAKUB!!!

MELANONIANS UNITE!!!

FBI fag detected

How about you obey global rule #2 then faggot?

Will a telephoto lens ruin my camera sensor or should I use a wide angle

Caucasoids and Mongoloids have a general IQ above 100, both have created marvels in their respective worlds, created civilization, inventions, and booming economies. Niggers on the other hand have IQ's below 80 and are a constant threat to the 2 above mentioned humans, they're destroyers of civilization and of neighborhoods. There's a reason why they're color coded. Avoid the Groid.

Don't forget to tell them that it could hurt at first, but it's just the melanin kicking in. The more you stare, the more melanin is activated by the sun's power. And higher your IQ.

the eyes have no pain receptors retard

I wonder how many dumbasses will still fuck their eyes up looking at the eclipse even with the massive push for safety.

10/10

Except staring at the sun doesn't make you blind.
Research sungazing

cringe

>Research suggests the density of pain receptors in the cornea is 300-600 times greater than skin and 20-40 times greater than dental pulp.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornea

ndtv.com/world-news/20-seconds-of-burning-partly-blinded-after-viewing-solar-eclipse-1740118

>no source, just useless drivel
k

send this to a kang, this should ruin his day

>Is there any actual proof of this?

Africans have a second set of semitransparent eyelids that will only emerge when staring at the sun, it takes about 5 minutes of staring before they emerge.

guys, this is cruel

instructions unclear, foreskin caught in can opener

Haha... but seriously do it.