The Archivist appreciation thread

He isn't a bot. He's real. He's replied to me numerous occasions

If and when he does post something other than an Archeive link, his posts are substantive and show a brilliant mind at work. A true Renaissance man, interested in books, to politics, to self-development, everything. I saw him talk about the Wim Hof exercise.

He is not doing any of this for selfish reasons. He always turns away personal donations!

Stories, memes, anything related to this mythical figure here are welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if I tell you that "he" is actually a girl?

She doesn't need to show tits. She has already proven herself with her dedication, would probably be a top-tier waifu.

Norgebot shows us the way. He has been gone for a few weeks; I wonder what happened.

how long is her penis?

The fact that he has disappeared is proof enough that he is not a bot but a dedicated person.

OurPal

based cuckold

I'm not. Fuck off.

He is not alone. He has a team

Its a big one. Too big to archive.

Norway bro is a prophet scribe of kek

Good job, user.

How sad do you have to be to spend all day archiving things for racists? Pathetic.

is.....is this our savior?

Why did you have to destroy the illusion

This so fucking much

nordposters are now top tier
everyone else shit tier
memeflags kys tier

Whoever he is, may his loins be always strong, his children healthy and his hair waving in the wind.

Prove that you are who you say you are.

Hate crimes: Online abuse 'as serious as face-to-face'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235

Thank you archiver.

He's not in your caliphate. Go bin yourself or something.

Meant for

Hey germanbro, you answered your own post with a different larp flag and dare call NORanon pathetic. This thread sucks bc the guy doesn't want or like attention. It's not the driving force of him.

Norgebot usually archives and posts in 26 seconds. You are a fraud.
You are an imposter.

guess who's norwegian, smart and has the time to shitpost on Sup Forums

>What are IDs
Your stupidity exacerbates your shit opinion.

He doesn't get internet access I'm pretty sure. He is stuck in playstation2 hell probably.

I unironically think this is him. He is documenting the darker side of human mind for his work.

>

>too big to archive