Eclipse Ritual To End Global Jewish Supremacy

Reverse Bible Ritual: Destroying Jewish Rule & Domination
THREE PARTS

These two Reverse Torah Rituals are extremely amplified and effective when done on the day of the eclipse [21st of August/2017]. Mercury retrograde will also work very well for us. Mercury retrograde is especially helpful for editing, revising and reversing, such as with this. In other words, correcting things that have to do with writings and communications.

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. It is extremely amplified when done during the eclipse on the 21st of August 2017.

PART 1

NOTE: THESE RITUALS COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER. THEY CAN BE PERFORMED EITHER TOGETHER OR SEPERATELY AS YOUR TIME PERMITS.
The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will put a stop to the Jewish authority, rule, and control of wealth and finances, and shift this power to Gentiles. This will put a stop to a lot of corruption in the world. These yearly Torah readings keep Gentiles cursed and bound so that Gentiles cannot see the truth and the populace remains brainwashed and under the control of the invisible Jewish Empire. These rituals are destroying the enemy. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

THESE RITUALS ARE AMPLIFIED WHEN DONE ANY TIME ON 21 OF AUGUST. DURING THE ECLISPE WHICH IS CONJUNCT FIXED STAR REGULUS at 29 degrees of Leo.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times. Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.

(CONTINUED)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D298.mp3
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D298.mp3)
dropbox.com/s/c0e8gbmr19vlt8k/Ritual_We_23_July.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/w908zre0tnnfy0u/Ritual_We_23_July_SLOW.mp3?dl=1
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/21_8_17.pdf
dropbox.com/s/3oqwblhe965uvy3/RTR_Eclipse_12_.mp3?dl=1
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Invocation.htm
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Raising_Energies.htm
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm
pastebin.com/XxNTpM7B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D298.mp3

Raise your energies and vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

FFF *** NUUSS-AH-AHT *** RAYRSHA-LOHK *** TAY ***

UUUL-EEK-SAHT *** NAH-AHM-UHL *** MAHT-OH ***

MEHT-EESS-AH-AHV *** TOHZ-AH *** TEER-UHB-AH ***

YAYR-VEED-EHT *** MEHT-AHRM-SHUU

State with conviction 9 times:

 Vibrate AUM
 The Jewish Covenant is Null and Void in Every Way
 Jewish prosperity and financial control has totally ended in every way
 Jewish Power and Control over the world is dead.
 The Invisible Jewish empire has been exposed and has been totally and permanently destroyed
 All Power is Now in the Hands of the Gentiles

 Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

 AH as in the American English word father
 AY as in the American English words day, say, made
 EE as in the American English words seek and week
 EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
 KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
 OH as in the American English words oh and go
 UH as in the American English word cut and tub

Mp3 Audio for this Ritual (dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D298.mp3)

More links are provided at the very end of this page

PART 2

The words below are to be vibrated. They are in Greek. By vibrating these words, this will put a stop to the Jewish control of wealth and finances and shift this power to Gentiles. This will put a stop to a lot of corruption in the world. These Jewish programs masquerading as “religions” keep Gentiles cursed and bound so that Gentiles cannot see the truth and the populace remains brainwashed and under the control of the invisible Jewish Empire. These rituals are destroying the enemy. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

This is the second part of the ritual, which compliments the first part, which is reversed from the Torah in Hebrew.

IT IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE THAT THIS RITUAL BE DONE ANY TIME ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST.

Raise your energies and vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

SE-LOP **** SEN-EE-THO **** NAR-EE-EEP-E-EE-REP ****
SOOT-VAE **** IAK **** SOE-STEEP **** SEET **** OPAH ****
NA-SEE-THEEN-ALP-EPA **** EE-NE-MOG-ERO **** SE-NEET **** SHEE **** A-EE-REE-YY-RA-LEEF **** HEE **** NEE-TSE ****
NO-KAHK **** NOT **** NOD-AP **** RA-YY **** AZ-EER

The number of affirmations must be 10 as this is related to the material, and the material kingdom. The amount of times this can be done can also be 9.

Affirmation can be done either 3, 6, 9, or 10 times. [10 is the best number by far]; Then one must vibrate the words below, and then say the affirmation

 Vibrate AUM (x1), SATANAS (x1)
 Gentiles are now in total financial control of the world
 Gentiles are prosperous in every way
 Jewish Power and Control over the world is dead.
 The Invisible Jewish empire has been exposed and has been totally and permanently destroyed
 All Power is Now in the Hands of the Gentiles
 Vibrate AUM (x1), SATANAS (x1)

The above is ONE ROUND. This round should be done either 3, 6, 9 or best of all, 10 times.

After you are done: Close the Ritual with a big HAIL SATAN!

Pronunciation Guide for the Ritual:

 S is a normal S sound, as in Snake.
 O is a normal sound as in Onion
 EE is an high EE sound as in Eel
 E is an E like in Electricity
 R is only slightly rolled such as in Rise
 OO is an U sound, as in Uber or Umbra
 IAK is like all letters are separated, I – A – K
 K has a Kh sound as in Khala
 H, whenever it exists, it’s to be slightly pronounced. (H as in Hiking)
 D is a rough TH sound such as THOTH
 YY is like a very tough Y sound, as in a tough “YALE” sound.
 Z as in Zebra

LINKS TO THE RITUAL MP3’s:

Normal speed (Normal gaps between the words, but slow enough to be understood)
dropbox.com/s/c0e8gbmr19vlt8k/Ritual_We_23_July.mp3?dl=1

Slower speed (For those who want to do this as they listen to the sounds)
dropbox.com/s/w908zre0tnnfy0u/Ritual_We_23_July_SLOW.mp3?dl=1

bumping for anons. i will read this and post again whether or not it's legit.

looks stupid. dont do this

PART 3

Vibrate the paragraph below 10 times:

SEE-YY • SEE-T • EE-PE • YAK • ONA-REE-O • NE • A-EE-EES-OXEE • AS-AP • EEM •
EE-THO-ETH • NO-YEL • SEE-TVA • NES-EELA-LE • SUS-EE • O • NO-TH-LES-ORP • YAK

State with conviction 10 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• All authority of Jesus Christ in all its forms, is dead, is cursed, and is void in the heavens and the earth, now and forever
• The Jewish people and all people of Jesus Christ, have now fallen from all positions of influence and power.
• All authority granted through the lie of Jesus Christ has collapsed, is void, and destroyed.
• The Jewish thoughtform of Jesus Christ is cursed, defiled, and dead.
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Key to pronouncing the words correctly [American English Letter Sounds]:

• YY pronounced as in Yard (Hard Y)
• EE as in EEL
• S as in Snake
• X as in exact
• T as in Trauma
• P as in Pain
• R like Roll
• TH as in Thoth

Please click here for a PDF copy of this ritual
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/21_8_17.pdf

Mp3 Audio for this Ritual
dropbox.com/s/3oqwblhe965uvy3/RTR_Eclipse_12_.mp3?dl=1

Invocation to Satan
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Invocation.htm

Raising Your Energies
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Raising_Energies.htm

To Correctly Vibrate SATANAS
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm

someone spent the time to type this

So you want me to pray to Satan to destroy the jews?

Jews recite torah 24/7 for a reason. We are undoing their torah with this ritual. If you could do anything, no matter how little, to help the world, would you do it?

Satan is the God of the Gentiles. Satan means enemy in Hebrew.

nope.jpg
im not getting involved in your (((torah))) black magik shit m8

It's the reversal of the torah. Look at the affirmations...

You can leave out the Satan stuff if you would like.

This eclipse is very rare. Would you like to be able to say that during this eclipse you were fighting Jewish supremacy? When the United States became a nation there was an eclipse just like this one. This eclipse is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Make the most of it.

AHAHAH NIGGA IM FINNA DO THIS ON FACEBOOK IMMA GET ON OPRAH FO DIS NIGGA

Godspeed user

you shouldn't be engaging in any kind of ritual

Even the slight possibility that this ritual can have some sort of change on the physical world is worth a try... What else is there to do really?

I really like this, and wanted to help but after making a thread it for insta deleted and for some reason my ips is banned.
Wanted to make new, official thread about this, could someone make it for me?
I'll pass the pastebin. Tweak it if you please
I'll bump
pastebin.com/XxNTpM7B

Lmao satancucks are so pathetic.

Let the roaches kill themselves and suffer, dont get involved

False idols to God, the true antithesis to all things Jewish.

Its FAPPENING :D :D :D

So how do you all feel murican cucks? Seriously? How can you not commit suicide after writing 100 times it's gonna happen and it aint. Maybe you shoud kill yourself and post pics - this would redeem you somwhat.

The snake is a symbol of Satan and snakes eat rats and with this ritual the snakes will eat all the rats once and for all.

There is literally nothing special about the solar eclipse today. They happen all the time.

This.

Satan is Pagan. Satan means enemy in Hebrew.

There's actually one happening in 7 years though.

gee, I wonder (((((((((who)))))))) could be behind this post...

Interesting. I'm going to be selfish and focus the energy of the eclipse towards achieving financial success though.

lol

So you aren't willing to try anything no matter how unlikely it is to stop Jews from controlling the world?

Most likely you are just trying to get discourage others from taking a chance at one small way to have impact on the world.

Jews read torah 24/7 and look where it's gotten them not to mention their army of Christian and Muslim Goyim slaves praying to their Jewish god all the time...

Ya, don't do the ritual, don't do anything, just sit back and get taken over by Jews...

That's what satancucks want.

First they use jews for their plans, then they want to get rid of them, and not only that, but they want to use plebs to do it instead of them.

Satancucks as I say are the lowest of low. At least the jews know they're evil

Ah shit.. Those digits.. You figured it out. How will I ever recover?

By using this ritual to diminish financial supremacy of jews, this will benefit you. Maybe Trump will abolish the Federal Reserve... Who knows. Anything can happen.

It just so happens that all of the three Abrahamic Semitic religions are against Satan. They're also against Paganism...

Forgot pic.

bump

>hacking into the elites occult rituals with the intent to judo them into goodness instead of the evil they intent

I think you mean well but will end up driven insane by an angry demon.

If you were going to do this it'd be best to line it up with the eclipse for Carter, Wyoming. You still probably shouldn't do this though.

Jewish control of the world has upset me than anything ever will so now I do these rituals in the slightest hopes that it does something to help Humanity escape their global domination.

A Jew once said "There are soldiers who fight the war, there are people who help the soldiers, and there are spiritual people who help the soldiers and the people."

Right now, Gentiles lack spiritual people to help the soldiers and the people. Jews have had these spiritual people all along and that's why Jews are dancing in Israel while everyone else suffers...

I'm doing them now until tomorrow, as many times as possible.