>>19464666

Uh guys, did anyone else see this last night? I'm not a /x/ fag but someone linked it in a Sup Forums thread and now I'm freaking out. Please tell me it's a script kiddie...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_May_30,_1984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1914
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1933
timeanddate.com/countdown/eclipse?iso=20170821
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
hooktube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/6256316306.html
space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
cbsnews.com/pictures/solar-eclipses-in-history/2/
nasa.gov/eclipse2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened user?

see >browsing last night
>see this thread linked in Sup Forums thread
>haha ok im in for a good laugh
>after reading become terrified
>am pretty religious so it doesnt seem all that far fetched
>once my mind gets going I'm liable to be convinced of anything
>scour the thread for skeptics to put my mind at ease
>best explanation they can come up with is script kiddies
>oh fug.jpeg

It freaked me out

wtf has anyone debunked this?

/x/ is always dead as fuck, it's easy to post GETs even without a script

I'm pretty out of practice. It's ultimately cowardice really. Earthly pleasures are just so much easier, and you can't fail.

But I have felt that the veil is pretty thin these past few months.

Hope you sperglords kept your rosary's.

Honestly it's over due. Let's do this shit. I'm prepared to defend mines. Got bullets and bibles...which will be most affective?

nah nothing will happen

/x/ is fairly slow, so it's possible to use the get script successfully.

What makes this eclipse so special?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_May_30,_1984
Look up how many eclipses there have been since you were born.
Then think about how many eclipses there are in the universe every day.
What makes this one so special?

In occultism the eclipse is said to be especially potent because the alignment of the moon between the earth and the sun causes an easy passway between the earth, the moon and the sun for the passage of souls. Eclipses are used in occult initiation for this reason.
This would definitely be an auspicious time for some kind of occult ritual if there was one.

more cancerous larp THIS ISN'T POLITICS REEEEE

I've been training for this

Being slow doesn't make it more likely to get GETs. In fact it reduces the number of gets in any given period of time.

You guys must be new, Literally almost every day someone somewhere creates a conspiracy theory about the world ending, or some huge event happening, an eclipse gives people a perfect event to glob onto, if its not today its sept 23 right? Wrong the sept 23rd thing has actually been going on for years, i remember last year everyone preparing hahaha

Inb4: Nothing happens, and I hope you become more skeptical for it, it might take you a while to realize its all bull shit but after this one really try to believe me that these people are wrong and have been wrong since the dawn of time.

Sure these things could happen but no one knows when, stop being so fucking gullible

Wrong eclipse.

>September 23rd

Uh
>no man knows the hour or the day, save the Father
Uh
>nobody will be saved
Blasphemer.
See, this is what happens when your government and culture blots out your relationship with the one true GOD.

Here's the post for you people who didn't see

probably because it's the first total eclipse in united states since 1984.

The religious significance of eclipses is because we coudnt understand them before

Now we can completely understand the, predict them to a cementer, and nanosecond. They are not significant

Imagine being a peasant herding sheep and out of nowhere, sun begins to dim, wierd snakes start running on the ground, then complete darkness. This is where all the myths come from.
Just calm down and watch the once in a lifetime show

It's fucking bullshit.
There won't be no demons coming
There won't be no SPOOPY habbenings
Just enjoy the fucking eclipse.

What makes America so special?

It makes it easier to time your post to get the get as well as scripts are more likely to work timing the post accurately

Babylon the great

You control the global debate and media, everyone knows english
in a increasingly online world, everyone watches US news

i didnt say its more likely, i said its easier, you dont need a script to refresh the page and see when its right to post and get digits because nothing is moving

GET YOUR DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAMS WHILE STEVEN'S PROGRAM IS STILL UPLOADED!

HURRY!

There is another eclipse of the same order that will come exactly 7 years after this one and will cross the US the opposite way. People link it to the 7 year reign of the AC and all of that.

cultural imperialism.

Same shit every year. They pick a date and tell everyone shit is about to go down. Nothing happens then they go uhhh it was a spiritual happening user! Didn't you feel it??

>August 21st, 1914
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1914
WW1
>August 21, 1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1933
Hitler
>August 21, 2017
???

That's a matter of opinion.

Well yeah but I don't see rivers of blood run next to Google or frog rains at Apple.

Besides this thing has been calculated out since the early 20th century.

And the eclipse in 1984 was the first eclipse in the united states since 1979. I don't get why this means anything?

Dostoevsky knew people that felt that Russia was turning into Babylon. People are calling the EU Babylon.
People keep making these comparisons because we feel special from our vantage point but really there are rarely new things going on or similarities being observed.

Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world.
Spanish is more spoken than english.

Didn't you get the memo?
It got cancelled.

sigh

god is not real
the devil is not real
magic is not real
the rapture is not real

“Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her."

>timeanddate.com/countdown/eclipse?iso=20170821

3 Hours to go.

Wonder why they say that the EU is Babylon.

This is the full breakdown

ww1 started on the 28th of july?

I hope today is good and the chaos kicks off.

Nice script

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

“They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

“Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

Galveston, Texas must be Egypt then

Reminder that all this was foretold/

Pic related

>I don't get why this means anything?
it has gone more than 30 years since last time, it's the first total eclipse for burgers since the birth of the world wide web, social media and internet tabloids. it also stretches across most of the country. it's an extremely simply understood phenomenon, anyone can appreciate it if they are in vicinity of it. used to be surrounded with tons of superstition and myths, documented since the early days of man.

if you don't get it, that's fine.

Yes, dum-dums. Of all the social media, of the 100s of forums out there, reddits and chans or otherwise, a user comes to Sup Forums specifically offering prophecy.

Think that is reserved for the Nuaubian Kangz of Georgia.

Getting digits in /x/ is not hard. It's not like Sup Forums where there are 100 posts a minute. /x/ doesn't even get a tenth of the traffic.

All he did was create a new post in one window, and open the front page of /x/ on the other. Just hit refresh until the post ending with 665 is up and then hit 'Post' in the other window.

You don't even need a script. A 10 year old could do it.

pic related shall habben to the demons

guess i have to dust off my old mossberg 500 and use the ghetto glass slugs with metal nails in them i have been testing

>Kornreich used a very rough estimate of 10 trillion galaxies in the universe. Multiplying that by the Milky Way's estimated 100 billion stars results in a large number indeed: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a "1" with 24 zeros after it.
There is always, always a eclipse going on somewhere. It's like you are getting excited for a single cell in your body moving and giving it extraordinary significance.

Toth confirms

>this trips
OH SHIT

Bullshit. Our sun is the material source of life. It gives light and heat so life can come into existence. Sunworship is satanism as it is worship of this material world.
The black sun is the invisible source of life, the spiritual. The divine spark, the concioussness, the holy spirit if you want so. Sun and black sun are the duality. However the son/sun of god, jesus is the material version of the that. He is the real sun, our true light. He is god in flesh and thus the material version of the black sun
Satanism is worship of the material and the selfthus sunworship represents that

The black sun has many interpretations. Black holes, center of the universe, unity. It's most likely referring to black suns.

>There is always, always a eclipse going on somewhere.
but there is only one that is relevant to humans on earth, since it is the only one we can experience, if we are lucky enough.

>trips on a slower board

BLACKSTAR
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
hooktube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

if you believe that bullshit then I guess you have to believe this bullshit too

I'm scared anons

Someone sent me something the other day saying that before Bowie died he was saying Google was going to fuck us all. Any confirmation on this?

keep /x/ on /x/

Sup Forums can be manipulated through your thoughts

proof?

check the attached screenshot

happened after i thought about getting "rare" good numbers on Sup Forums

i didnt used any scripts just my thoughts, will and and expect it to happen

we have more power than most of us realize

nope

Went and reread it. Apparently the story is the last post he made on Bowie.com was that Google was the illuminati. Could be bullshit though.

almost definitely nothing m8. Rapture can't be man made.

>implying lucifer is evil
Lucifer is Ra. Kikes of course think Ra is bad

Going off into serious X tier posting here but remember years ago John Leer said they had a soul stealing machine on the moon. I don't believe it but throwing it out for other nutters to obsess over.

this

how do you think I win btc on /biz/ for trips all the time

That sucks

OP it is bullshit. The tribulation comes BEFORE the rapture. We Christians wont be able to buy or sell anything because we wont accept the mark (get chipped) the will be a war. The the Rapture will happen and Gods wrath will be on all those who took the mark. It happens IN THAT ORDER. Anyone who tells you otherwise knows fuck all about the subject

>>>There is no way in God's creation that a pack of devils could stop the Rapture from occurring. Stop being a sissy and pray.

religious cucks are always afraid of everything, so they run and hide in their churches until it passes

>there's always an eclipse somewhere
What a faggot. Just KYS now.

We only get to experience Earth. If you have hi-def videos of the other eclipses to share, be my guest.

Until then we are stuck with what we see on earth.

Reminder: KYS

I have a different idea. Its just a theory but I assume the NWO are trying to force prophetic events or they are trying to make it appear so. They will create a fake NWO/AC and the real NWO/AC destroys that dude/system winning everyone's affections.

craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/6256316306.html

Fuck off with your superstitions, nigger lover

>NWO knows how to trigger the rapture

>. The rapture will come, but nobody will be saved.

sorry, but the dragon does not, and cannot have that kind of power.

ooops

"trigger the rapture"

Not the Son, nor any Angel,
but only the Father knoweth of the day and hour

Let alone can make it happen.

this guy gets it

nah

That's what blue beam is for. Fake rapture makes everyone else think they are in tribulation. Fake antichrist/patys gets taken out by real AC everyone worships him as god etc etc and events actually begin.

Yea I knew the tribulation comes before the rapture, I was always against the pretrib theories because they don't even make sense. Christians will be persecuted worldwide and have their feet held to the fire, they won't just get an easy pass and get shipped out of here before shit hits the fan. If anything you'll have a harder time because you're a Christian. The post just freaked me out but I guess that means my faith is not strong enough

this also gets it
and gets it even better

to say nothing of that fact the very word "rapture" is almost a non-word itself

the idea of it is a super hero fairy tale compared to the Gospel of the new testament

Who /clang/ here? I'm ready to fuck some demons up

yeah
but no

nice, is this pic shopped?

Sue pal. Says even the elect are deceived.

B.S.
Trump will be assassinated by his bodyguard though.

space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
cbsnews.com/pictures/solar-eclipses-in-history/2/
nasa.gov/eclipse2017

The August event will go down as the first total solar eclipse whose path of totality stays completely in the United States since 1776

FIRST ECLIPSE OF ITS KIND SINCE THE FOUNDING OF AMERICA.

Demons are better than god so bring it on, we're all fucked anyway.

I dont have glasses how will i see it? I dont wanna do the hands shit or the box shit.

Just look into it, the safety warnings are just Jewish lies

Welding shaded lens 12 or higher. 14 preferred. They are pretty cheap to buy.

Just get a couple pairs of shitty sunglasses and wear them at the same time, or glue the lenses from one to the lenses of the other.

Second one is annular not total