What are we going to do about the sugar baby/ seeking arrangement epidemic?

What are we going to do about the sugar baby/ seeking arrangement epidemic?

Over the past few years the amount of young women going into this industry has absolutely exploded thanks to the popularity of fifty shades and a more "sex positive" culture. The women who do this are using the excuse of being a sugar baby as a relatively innocent excuse for literally being a prostitute.

So what's the problem? Well many of these women are provided a great deal of advantages in return for their services. The men provide them with work experience, advice, job counselling. In some cases they even provide them with the money and support to start their own businesses in return for the occasional suck job. Make no mistake this is taking place in every industry, especially politics.

So how do we counteract this? Or is it best we just let them all use their sugar daddies to get themselves into powerful positions in government?

use my well paying silicon valley job to get myself a young vietnamese girl to rely on me for everything

in my experience top-tier prostitutes still cost less than regular women.

Women have always been greedy whores, that hasn't changed.
It's on men to change, just like it's always been.

lynch

So how do we go about this? From my research ive ascertained most of the men paying for these services are old unattractive rich divorced men with depression.

Maybe we need to start infiltrating their circles and getting them WOKE?

>blaming the producer, not the consumer

If you really want to change shit, start scalping the old boomer fucks who pay for this shit

I've seen this photo lots, I've imagine Lauren younger, I've seen the one where she's running around with a rubber bat, that's not Lauren Southern. That girl isn't the same ethnicity, she looks Greek or far southern Italian or Turkish, Lauren is Mediterranean from the German low lands.

Free market, etc.

It's only abusive if guys are being targeted for their money by women they'd obviously be helpless to refuse. Otherwise, if it's what each party wants that's the responsibility of both parties to sort out a fair deal.

BTW a husband is meant to help his wife's business. Marriage is still a quasi business contract, again, I don't see anything wrong here provided it's a mutual relationship.

>provide them with the money and support to start their own businesses
Sneaky, again, if this is forced or coerced there's a problem. You'd only have to force it from guys not used to having money or that's reasonably paranoid about their careers. If you're a white male in STEM, you're basically a contractor wherever you go and regularly get fired without reason between 6 months and 2 years.

Also, don't post a picture of what everyone can agree is an underaged girl in her bra, even if it's not Lauren.

Pump and dump; let betas raise my superior stock.

>Flag
Yeah no shit.

who cares? why shouldnt old rich men get pussy?

you should know better, considering that divorce rates in the USA are bigger than Brazil. In fact, they're twice as big.

>Sugarbaby
>Pussy
These old men aren't fucking, they're pay to eat dinner and talk to them.
It's fucking pathetic and they should be shamed.

why shouldnt old women pay for the dicks of young men? In return for absurd amounts of money and business advice?

We can start turning our youth in to Ted Bundys. maybe they will get the message after a few thousand gruesome murders.

The answer to your trouble is quite simple.
Global memetic shaming campaigns.
Racetraiting? Share the truth.
Slutty woman? Call them semon demons and meme this as the new "slutty". The "sluts" adopted the term to themselves in an "endearing" way. Semon demon is a bit harder to adopt.

why would you wanna counteract this? Women using their vaginas to get what they want is part of the social contract we've adhered to for millennia.

Men want to dump their load into sluts, women want money, fame, general success etc. What needs to be stopped are the men who award women these advantages without first pumping a load into them.

Because rather than them just doing this to get cast for a shitty tv show, or get a modelling contract, they're now doing it to get into politics and business.

Think about it, imagine a business run by someone who has started it through having a sugar daddy. It will probably be successful for a few years, but what when the sugar daddy gets bored and stops giving her advice? The business will fall apart leaving her employees in a terrible situation and potentially damaging the economy - and society as a result

Counteract this? Why, this is capitalism in its purest form; there is a need, and they fill it

Good for them.

End capitalism. End Industrialism. Return traditional rights to women.

its legal prostitution, except costs more

bitch is ugly. why would i fix her being a whore

This is why I agree with prostitution.

First off, stop spreading womens degeneracy.
You are giving them attention they don't deserve.

Let them.
If they're willing to do it, they're obviously damaged goods with absolutely no self-respect.
Plenty more women that still have their dignity intact.

>be 21yo female
>redpilled on feminist insanity during college
>just want to be housewife
>all 20-something men are cucks, faggots or poor
>find attractive 40+yo man
>never married, good career, own home
>life_is_sorted.jpg

When it's impossible to find a young guy with enough assets to support a stay-at-home wife in the current economic climate, is it surprising that women are chasing stability?

thank the booemrs

Prostitution is the oldest job as they say. There is nothing you can do in an """equal""" society.

i will marry a woman with money. i will play them at their own game. and i will cheat on her all the time and then file for divorce and take her to the cleaners.
swallow the blackpill, niggers.

No what you're seeing is the men your age have been raised so similarly to you and outside any special treatment that dating one is like dating yourself.

>20-something men acting like 20-something women
what are cucks and faggots?

turk is right
this has been going on since forever

Submissiveness taken to the extreme, feminized taken to the extreme. Those are extremes, most men are not cucks or faggots but just lazy and lacking responsibility and that's actually what you don't like about the dating climate.

lower the age of consent

>What are we going to do about the sugar baby/ seeking arrangement epidemic?
Not pay girls to be your girlfriend?

Seriously people call us liberals cucks and this shit spreads around. What kind of sad state of affairs do you need to be in to not get pussy from your female friends for pretty much nothing.

you NEED to shit test women to find out if they are on this site if you want to date them. I've been with two girls who used this site and have the scoop. Not that much of an issue because only extreme betas use the site but it's a good way to rule out slags

Offer troll arrangements, of course.

just call them sucubus

semen demon is a petname

Let them. Its a free market, prostitution shouldnt be illegal. If the man decides the service presented is worth the price, that's his choice, and it's the woman's choice to offer her service and accept the price.

why does everything have to be centred around materialism. Cant we do better?

it only adds to the mass dumbing down though.
smart people don't breed.
iq drops.
more controlable populace.
sugar baby women weaseled a loophole

besides they're just doing what hollywood does

I'm married and have a good job with a promising career path. I have already unironically started looking into these websites to understand what are the requirements / expectations for having a mistress. Fuck society, I only live once.

who is this 100% pure semitic anne frank jewess queen?

>What are we going to do about the sugar baby/ seeking arrangement epidemic?

Nothing. Marriage is cancer and this arrangement ("Man pays as long as she does everything he wants") is the future.

Sex drops to 25% as soon as you marry your roastie.

What epidemic? This is natural human behavior. The only alternative is women-as-property, and that's not coming back.

>impossible to find a young guy with enough assets to support a stay-at-home wife in the current economic climate
Because a sorted and attractive young guys have so many options and a long shelf-life so they are not likely to marry. Shit economy and school being desinged to break boys are not helping either.

>First off, stop spreading womens degeneracy.

Bullshit, Ahmed.

a good friend of mine from uni did this. We had a pretty long discussion about it. I personally thought she could do better but thats on her.

pic related. inb4 "cuck", I have my own gf

this is just the future of society. Females honestly have a price tag, but their asinine egos prevents them from revealing it, so at least this is slightly more of an honest relationship

Serious question: what's the difference between this and marriage?

it's because in Brazil if you have any money you get murder by guys in motorcycle helmets hired by your gold digging widow

as long as they are consentign adults I agree. i'm married and me and my wife go to strip clubs all the time together. it's a weird dynamic but it works

I'm on mobile and can't read it. Mind giving me basic points user?

Its the only way women can "compete" (if it can be called that).
If you deprive them of this, no women will be in the workforce!

Marriage is a bad bad deal for men.

only if you dont' get blowjobs

Why stop it when it's makes cheating so much better and easier. Plus the fact we should make use of this useless generation of whores as best we can.

>How do we stop getting blowjobs?
Literally fuckin wut m8?