China blasts U.S. 'protectionism' after Trump triggers trade probe

China has attacked the Trump administration's decision to launch an investigation into some of its trade practices.
The Chinese Commerce Ministry on Monday issued a statement expressing "strong dissatisfaction with the U.S. approach to unilateralism and protectionism."

money.cnn.com/2017/08/21/news/economy/china-us-trump-trade-probe/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonious_Society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Strong dissatisfaction towards protectionalism of a sovereign nation
>China steals IPO to the tune of half a trillion
>China has half a trillion trade debt
>"Hey guys stop protecting yourselves"

How are they this much of faggots?

Fuck xi

KEK! SCUMMY CHINKS LOSING SO MUCH FACE. TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD THEIR REAL NATURE.

CHINKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

xi is a loser

Don't you know that they're happy merchants of the East?

Post more pls

It's not easy to get footage of chinks committing underhanded tricks. They are quite adept at hiding them.
Unless you want webms of insurance scams. There are plenty of them.

fuck china
control your retarded north korean pet

you're a chink too, you cucks love communism.

Yes. Thank you bro.

Then I'll post as I make them. Be patient.

This one is funny.

Daily reminder that chinks are jews of Asia

Kek

Thanks for sharing my pic.

Post the gutter oil pic.

It's too long to make into a webm. I think the youtube video is good enough: youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Oh what the hell, I did make webms of that video after all. Might as well post them while waiting for the converter to finish.

Ancap paradise.

I love how 90% of china threads devolve into china hate threads

Yo, China.
The lefties always tell me. "Got nothing to hide? Nothing to fear"

Worked just fine with the patriot act.

Guaranteed to give you laduzi.

So what is that?

Fucking kek, this was under recommended videos.
I wonder why it's impossible to invade.

Gutter oil: youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
It's [current year], everyone should know about gutter oil.

How the fuck does this scam work?!
I mean, without any injuries or hospital report how can you claim any insurance. I mean, the driver would have plausible deniability out of the ass.

They will scream, make a scene, get their accomplices to mob on you until you cough up some money. The police are lazy and don't want to work seriously, so pigs will just tell you to pay the scammers in order to "protect the harmony". You are extremely disadvantaged in such scams if you're a foreigner.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonious_Society

You will be fine if you have the dashcam footage of course.

Chinese at my school literally tried to kill me via doxing I.E information theft.

Just nuke these insectoid motherfuckers. PLEASE. They can't be reasoned with. All they do is lie lie lie.

Jesus Christ there are simply too many videos of chink scams like these.
MAKE IT STOP

I recognize you. Keep it up with your book. Ganbare!

Indeed.

Holy shit that's disgusting.
Chinese """culture""" of extreme poverty everyone

The pot calls the kettle black, China itself is protectionist as fuck.

Why can't the right meme?

So basically all of chinas neighbors hate them at this point? So if the us went to war with them and stopped all trade with them would the other asian countries give them troop supports creating an invasion from all sides of the country?

I'm legitimately upset about this one.
That chinaman had a lot of restraint not decking that cunt after they got off camera.

This kind of Sup Forums tier shit makes me wonder what the fuck do mods do all the time. Too busy deleting legitimate threads, I guess.

Yup.

These webms show the deceptive nature of chinks, of which not enough Westerners are aware of.

Not even the Chinese like China.
Theyre only going along with it because theyre promised prosperity and are delivering on it for now.
If there was any sort of trade embargo their economy would suffer and the masses would riot.

>/pol is enchanting itself into delusionist lull by listening to the same pastas and rewatching the old webms like in the literall echochamber.

Thanks! It's coming along

Looking forward to it.

why have the chinks been getting so uppity lately? are they jealous of russia getting all the attention?

>These webms show the deceptive nature of chinks, of which not enough Westerners are aware of.
Posting them every single time derailing threads like the autist you are makes you look like a derailing shill. Fuck off, self-hating ricenigger.

Well shit I mean if you gonna get scammed and have to pay anyway, might as well make sure the guy suffers some real pain.

Kek! Blow me, chink-loving faggot.

Nice.

Chino culo destuido.

I would get out bat in hand and finish the nigger.

You should just drive away.

No puedes postear aqui so no tienes 18, mijo.

That's fucking dangerous and the driver should have backed up and crushed the faggot.

Nadie te pregunto marica.

Ridiculous beyond belief.

Amen to that , brother

Thanks.