Why is he so wasteful? Are you prepared to pay highest taxes to protect our president?

Why is he so wasteful? Are you prepared to pay highest taxes to protect our president?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news

F-fake n-n-news muh stockmarkets a million jobs !!

Why do you think it's fake?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

>secret service out of money cause drumf

Completely fabricating bullshit.

who makes these articles lol?

more fake news. ignore and sage

Fake as fugg

So i actually decided to read it. I guess the liberal threats and retarded screeching about killing him is getting costly.

Since you probably have no idea what the secret service does, maybe you should read up on it.

They make their own decisions on what to do, and they go and filter through everything on social media about donald trump and his family.

They track down names and put faces on them. If you ever mentioned killing him you are probably on a list.

Libtard wackos are the reason it's so expensive. It's not random trips as if hes going to the Bahamas every weekend.

But who cares about truth right? Just screech about "Facism" and "KKK" which hasn't even been active across state lines for decades.

>muhh buzz words tho

>$1.8 billion budget
>out of money
Yeah, I'm going to call bullshit.

Holy fuck reddit, go back to /r/the_Dolan

Still waiting on the evidence that it's fake.

>Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than a thousand agents have already hit the federally mandatedcaps for salary and overtime allowancesthat were meant to last the entire year.

>who makes these articles lol?
Liberals

>Dolan Drumph the president of the united states

Good. CIA niggly bears have plenty of money from their shady backdoor dealings anyway.

Breddy goob

So the multi-million dollar weekly trips to Florida aren't a problem? All the blame falls on liberals?

>because of Trump's ... large family
Well maybe when calculating the budget, (((they))) shouldn't have bet everything on Hillary winning and the secret service only having to protect a hospital bed.

>large family

Yo hol' up, that ain't family, it's mah crew, tha't how i roll yo!

Don't forget that Obama cut their budget in half back in 2009. Trump might not have increased it back to its original amount.

Pretty sure Obama had more threats from racists and birthers. The left are a bunch of wet blankets compared to some of the chest beating rifle carrying conservatives that said they'd never tolerate having a black president.

Checked

Nobody said shit abiut obama and his multimillion dollar golf trips, but Trump omg DRUMPF

You are too stupid to realize why its fake. This is the issue with current MSM. I will make a example article

>"Donald Trump called someone a nigger"
a big title, with a lot of meaning. must be important.
most people don't read the full article, they just read titles.
>according to a anonymouse source, someone with very similar views as donald trump possibly made a claim that donald trump could have been overheard saying nigger if there was someone in the area.

Thats what current MSM journalism is. They take something, and they make it into something its not.

Once the left understands that it needs to appeal to those that arn't sheep it will fix itself.

I'm pretty sure Obama had a very expensive first year or two as well.

Breaking News: Constantly Fomenting Hatred Against the President Makes Protecting Him Expensive! How Dare He?
t.CIA Today

Msm and propaganda are hypnotizing the masses to RESIST and have been comparing him to Hitler for the last 2 years

>out of money
>can afford the hundreds of billions of yearly bailouts for the insurance companies for Obongocare

Really MAKES ME THINK

Checked Satan, and don't we all find it interesting the the Globalist in Chief wasn't afraid of assassination? Really bakes my ziti.

what's the matter podesta, president making it too hard for your assassins?

>Secret Service out of money because travels
>Secret Service follows the president all day every day, even if he's sitting in the WH

It's like they're not even trying anymore.

Good, now he can take money from the welfare program to pay for it.
BUILD THAT WALL!

What are you doing, criticism of Obongocare is racist and anti-emetic.

The moment Hillary get indicted hes gonna be using those assassins for protection.

Hes the first one that needs to die for her safety.

Stop protecting Carter Bush Clinton Bush 2 and Obama. They're rich enough to hire their own people anyway.

Here is proper paragraph structure. Please embrace it, and pass it along to any peers you might have.

"So i actually decided to read it. I guess the liberal threats and retarded screeching about killing him is getting costly. Since you probably have no idea what the secret service does, maybe you should read up on it.

They make their own decisions on what to do, and they go and filter through everything on social media about donald trump and his family. They track down names and put faces on them. If you ever mentioned killing him you are probably on a list. Libtard wackos are the reason it's so expensive. It's not random trips as if hes going to the Bahamas every weekend.

But who cares about truth right? Just screech about "Facism" and "KKK" which hasn't even been active across state lines for decades."

Nice argument.

>Large family

Have few kids goy

>reddit

>spacing

lul