When do I get to kill chinks goddammit

When do I get to kill chinks goddammit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fUQGH_9vfX8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656
youtube.com/watch?v=GshPBKMKk_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not until the bombs drop in korea, probably

Why would you want to kill chinks? It is much better for chinks to cannibalize themselves.
Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

When China collapses, so anytime in the next decade most likely, but sooner rather than later. That's why you poos have been publically moving your nukes and starting a few highly-publiciced gunfights along that border. Same for Japan, suddenly spending precious animation hours on making weapons. Eveyone knows it, and everyone knows the tsuanli of refugees will make the European crisis suddenly look benign.

>starting
We've done nothing but protect our territory, but if it leads to war I advocate razing chink cities or two. i swear, none will be spared goddamn women children elderly will hang. Still more humane than their own goddamned escalators

You are not getting off to a good start.

youtu.be/fUQGH_9vfX8

I've seen school fights with more blood.

it will literally be a war between street shitters

Yes, and ?

your id made me laugh

Fuck off China, everyone hates you and hopes you die.

>Monkeythrowingshit.avi

Poo goes in the designated street!

Are you an actual Viet? Your hatred of the chinks is impressive.

>japan

nice try but you're not only the worst asians but also the worst people probably on this fucking planet

>you will never rape a shut in nork girl

Japs are honorable and respectful.

I'd turn my back to a jap before I ever did to a heartless dog eating chink,
who would surely strike me down.

Japan are honorary Aryans you frog nigger

then you're probably a weeb, admit it

Why do you hate chinks so much user?

>Japan
>worst
But they're allies you eternal frog

Sup Forums is retarded. There were border conflicts on Indian-Chinese border and in Korea forever. They were never escalated and cannot escalate.

Yes. At first I didn't despise them so much. However, it became personal when some chinks lied through their teeth to save face like this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656
Pic also related.

Says the country getting fisted by muzzies on the daily.

Nope.
I'm just a observant geopolitical who can see chinas expansion in the south sea and into india/tibet/malasia/taiwan and their hold upon north korea.

They have no civil laws to protect their own citizens and they employ child labor in harsh conditions and pollute their cities.
How do you expect them to treat non natives?

Chinese always pulls that shit. Every discussion online they try to shill about how all China is doing is being 'modern china', and what any country would do.

Haha nice, these Chinese are always making problems and building apartment towers. You Viets are good fun, bia hoi and excellent Western food in Hanoi.

I hate those sneaky chinks, Jews of Asia really. Taiwanese are very civilised though

nice ID

As bad as the Indians really, they're next door to Japan yet they don't have amazing toilets. Wtf?

Not a anything power whilst people are openly loo dodging. Elevator spitting is also degenerate.

That moment then you want to make fun of the french aswell but youre getting brainwashed by Merkel and jamal

It's okay hans

POO

nice ID
God damn. Chinks are brainwashed since their childhood just like Muslims. They are zombies.

> they're next door to Japan yet they don't have amazing toilets
NOT FOR LONG
youtube.com/watch?v=GshPBKMKk_E

Yes, ever point out anything good about the Japanese, an industrious high IQ people who built one of the largest economies on earth after being bombed to smithereens in WWII, and you're a "weab."

Yes, the chinks just overtook the Japs as the second largest economy, but they also have TEN TIMES Japan's population.

If only the Japs had not attacked us in WWII, and were allowed to do their work on the dog-eating insectoid chinks.