Does the CIA control this board?

Ever notice how this board pushes a certain narrative that is similar to the msm

Yes, however we are not supposed to say it.

thing is there is a war between factions within th deep state going on. there is no one monolith pulling the strings.

I thought they moreso slid important topics, and shut down anything that can actually have an impact *cough cough* Seth Rich *cough cough*

No, but they try to, and have successfully persuaded some people in the past to "meme" for bullshit movements.

We know the whiles and the ways of the CIA niggers.

You are not supposed to say it.

No, Sup Forums is an FBI board.

Kek This. The NSA and CIA just have memberships to get through the doors.

Sup Forums is an IHOP board but we don't talk about that either.

fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

The CIA are disreputable con-men licensed to lie and thieve; the NSA are arrogant introverts. The FBI is full of intelligent, charismatic heroes who stand up against degeneracy and protect America.

Also, Sup Forums worships authority.

>does cia control board
Oooffffff coooouuursssch

The CIA tries to control this board and fails

Guys like Richard Spencer and Alex Jones are CIA connected but guys like Trump and Pewdiepie are /OurGuys/

t. my taxpayer money is going to their Sup Forums gold

It depends they co-op with the NSA. But that's supposed to be a secret. Make sure there are no unknown vans in your street tonight.

The board is run by a ZOG intel agency of some sort. Hard to tell which one.

Terry, get back to coding.

Controlled? No. Monitored? Almost certainly. Influenced? Anybody's guess.

This. Feebies up in this bitch. We rep Quantico set for life. #FeebGang

its all bots

>The FBI is full of intelligent, charismatic heroes who stand up against degeneracy and protect America.

WEW

Oh yeah, they are running the board alright. They get black budget funding and it's guaranteed some idiot is feeding a bogus CIA OP in hopes to get "#5016 FIELD-TESTED MEMETIC WEAPON" and then take credit for whatever Sup Forums does whilst raking in 10 million paychecks that are declared as "funding"

Good work. CIA niggers.

CIA is not here but the FBI is :^) Moot sold this community out long ago supplying FBI with records of users IP address, posts and their associated Google accounts (via reCAPTCHA), Facebook accounts (think way back when you could 'share post to facebook' prank).

You're welcome again, Sup Forums.

They are ALL here. Im ok with dhs, nsa and fbi. But see eye ayy faggots have no buisness here desu. They are about "Influencing" online communities. And I prefer to think for myself. The others just watch, as they should.

Rest assured the CIA are busy funding different terrorist groups in the middle east, eastern europe and south east asia. Online communities is the playground of the FBI and NSA.

Shills.
They try to push their narratives to a collection of autistic conspiracy theorists.
Lack of success doesn't make them stop because they are paid to do it.
Undoubtedly they are telling their bosses how successful they are to keep the paychecks coming.

The agency doesn't give a shit about you obese anime nazi larpers.

No it's our board...

I wrote a fucking compiler, CIA nigger go glow in the dark.

No.They even cannot control me(lol).