Why westerners are horrible at geography

Literally every westerners I met was horrible at geography
what happen to the seven continent concept

Why do you use tge term asia for mainly the east and some time you include the south east of asia

Why do you use the term Europe mainly for west Europe some time you you include the central and east

Why do you use the term Africa for black man land only when Africa was the name for northern part of the continent you later used it for the whole continent

Why do you use the term America for the usa only

From where did you bring the term middle east it don't exist it is just south west asia

From where did you bring central America it is just part of north America

Why America is just usa
Why Europe is just w.Europe
Why asia is just e.asia
Why Africa is just black man land
From where did you bring this messy geography a land is a land you don't need to creat a meaningless word because of racial and culture differences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're too busy enjoying sex and freedom to be wasting time on useless shit like that

I have no idea where this started but it's awful

I can confirm

don't you have more important priorities than analyzing stereotypes of American cartography?

>have access to the internet
>no longer need to memorize trivial shit

>Why do you use the term America for the usa only
>From where did you bring central America it is just part of north America

>From where did you bring the term middle east it don't exist it is just south west asia
>Why do you use tge term asia for mainly the east and some time you include the south east of asia
>Why asia is just e.asia

This post make no sense.

>Burger thinks geography is useless.
>Amerifags don't even know where North Korea is.
>Burgers cannot find even North Korea on a map.
t. Burger Education
youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc
>Burgers would nuke Russia, China & India mistaking for North Korea, starting WW3

Can confirm.

The other night I was making a point at how shit the Southern Hemisphere is at everything as a whole, then had to mentally work out if I'd just mistakenly insulted Japan. Pretty positive I was safe but had to look it up after

The Southern Hemisphere is only good at sucking

>posting under a flag that doesn't exist on the map

Because in (north America) we literally don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Middle East makes sense from OUR perspective, even though yeah, it doesnt make too much sense from yours and we dont really care about your point of view my friend, so it is what it is, sorry no sorry

We dont ask and expect to understand West, on contrary, we know you're too primitive and backwards to do that, we are too different Omar, dont take it personally lad

Why is your map backwards, Europe is supposed to be in the center, the US is left of Europe, and Asia is on the other side of the world.

>ask where NK is
>point to leafistan

too bad they stage that shit. i remember stephen cuckbert's fake interviews on the streets.

I am great at Geography thanks to the Risk board game. If you aren't listed on there, you just aren't important enough to know.

>Why America is just usa
canada and mexico arn't relevant.

>Why Africa is just black man land
because the white people left, only niggers stayed.

>implying iraq isn't full of niggers

Use a real map

Testing a larger version of the map I found. OP is a faggot for his shitty low res version.

Because I live in America. Why the fuck would I want to know where some shithole African country is?

>From where did you bring this messy geography a land is a land you don't need to creat a meaningless word because of racial and culture differences
CNN

Non Americans can't even tell states apart and bitch about our knowledge of countries

>Asking Southern Californians to know where's North Korea
>Implying they are only Americans to talk

I think it's because our neighboring countries are literally only two, and the rest of the world is separated from us by the Atlantic Ocean. Everything east of us has multiple neighboring countries, so learning all countries is normal, much like we know all the states. Americans know Canada and Mexico for sure, but are likely to only know major continents anywhere else, since that way of thinking conforms to their country and neighboring countries being large and few. It's weird in the US to think of states as countries, and that's essentially what you have everywhere else. Maybe there's also a lack of focus on it in education, I dunno.