Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2mhfG63FA[embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Duke spends way too much time here.

It's a complicated question, and a logical fallacy.

If the dindu dindu nuffin, it really doesn't matter how many dindus a dindu did. He dindu nuffin.

Question: Was there and Ikago present to observe the Dindu?

*How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dundu nuffin*

How many dindus did a dindu do could imply via the verb 'to do' that this could also be used as an expression for sex. "i'd do her". So he he could be asking how many dindus did a dindu rape, to which I'd answer 'a lot, probably'.

he looks like a tranny, and we know how many traps gravitate to Sup Forums.

the jews find these threads fast!

the answer is nuffin. you just said he dindu nuffin.

are you even reading your own words here?

this is why the white race is going extinct.

This

He has his weird lizard face from plastic surgery but he's /fit/ as fuck

autism

It's how much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

I really wish David Duke would stop posting and making public appearances. He's not helping. If he wants what we want our cause would be best served if he fucked off, at least until we start seeing positive change in the culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2mhfG63FA[embed]

Elect him to Senate already and stop being a faggot

this, the duke nigger can't into verbal logic.

David Dinduniffinwrong!

Ugh, that'd be even worse, then we'd really never hear the end of it

there would be as much do as a dindu do, if a dindu din do nuffin

Man I love David Duke. Absolute legend.

But what's actually wrong with him? He seems like a really great man to me. He wasn't even a part of a violent Klan chapter, he's intelligent, articulate, informed and very well-spoken.

Anyone who thinks David Duke is helping white nationalism in the US should commit suicide. The guy is a relic and everything he touches turns to shit. If Spencer associates with him in the future he is officially retarded.

Wow. That was fantastic.

David Duke is a faggot. He's the equivalent of an edgy high school student that visited Sup Forums for a week and feels like he's evil because of it.

all of them

Based Duke.

David Duke is a Ukrainian plant hired by their intelligence to make Trump look bad

Hi David Duke. Nice Proxy

I've noticed you're him, wanna know why? Every thread about him or Spencer has a Portuguese flag poster commenting right away with such comments.

Also, is RamZPaul sharing your house? You guys seems to have a similar decor style.

David Duke is a CIA plant. He always comes out when his masters tell him to cause trouble. He is just one of many swampers that Trump has to face.

It's funny how racists and neonazis are holding "free speech" snow monkey chimpouts. They want their hate speech to be protected and not deal with any opposition. Free speech isn't unopposed speech. Free speech encompasses the rights of all forms of speech that is not harmful (slander, libel, blackmail, physical threats, and in certain circumstances, hate speech). Good on you guys for undermining yourselves and the constitutional rights of everyone by being hypocritical assholes.

I have a better one:
>how much nog would a nig nog nig if a nig nog could nig nog?

He is an old CIA asset.

It is funny how useful idiots and shitskins don't know only whites can be US citizens.

user speaks truth

Chaduke is Chad af

Duke > Trump

He missed a golden opportunity to not be shit.

It should be

How much do did a dindu do - if a dindu dindu nuffin

this

>and in certain circumstances, hate speech
That's not what SCOTUS says.

The csa lost the war.

If that hate speech is acted upon it can become a hate crime.

Look up the 1790 naturalization act you nigger.

David Duke literally posts our opinions in public

if David Duke is controlled opposition why did he destroy Alex Jones on the JQ so effectively? He could have thrown the debate to make us look bad.

It's more likely he's just a shameless self promoter who is trying to rehab his image and build up his brand by hitching a ride on a growing movement.

His views are virtually 100% right but his reputation is so bad and cemented in the minds of dumb people that it probably makes sense for him to stay away from most Alt-Right events.

CANT REBUKE THE DUKE

It is usually shitskins and their handlers screaming about it since he advocates separation and shitskins know they rely of the BWC for sustenance even half way across the world. Same with how unhinged they get at the thought imaginary Nazis.

Antiquated.

Yawn.

sorry I don't like hip hop

Got that Bruce Jenner look

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

Yes, he should go back to the closet he was in after his uber failed presidental bid in 92. We will let him out after goals have been achieved, but right now he's a hindrance

whats insane is 4plebs can mark the first time you posted that
and the price of bitcoin at that point forever making you look stupid

WRONG. the answer is 4. 4 dindus.

Get this mulatto cunt out of here. Ah ha ha ha

i picked him because hes count chocula, who else would count dindus?

None

>how many do does a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin.
FTFY

Kek.

is this why stormfront needed to go down? so you could come down here and shift that image to us?
>fuck david duke

> (OP)
>They want their hate speech to be protected and not deal with any opposition.
No, they just don't want violent physical opposition. It's not hard.

The key word being acted on. Acted.

I wonder how many times I have called David Duke a nigger to his face without realizing it?
just to be on the safe side
fuck off David Duke you tranny looking nigger