Gypsies have been in Europe for centuries. Will they help us in the final kebab removal?

Gypsies have been in Europe for centuries. Will they help us in the final kebab removal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5ypbEOZLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=VB4NExi5uXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KsrNIOCq8-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but they got flamenco music ,which is good

youtube.com/watch?v=p5ypbEOZLUU

so are the rats

No, they'll probably just dance around and play the tambourine, or whatever it is gypsies do, we don't have them here.

why havent you bleached them out of existence?

No, they'd rather steal my wallet than remove kebab

It's amazing to me that a pace that already had gypsies, fought the moors, and made fun of the US for its nigger population decided to massively import moors and niggers, and now it wonders if glorifying gypsies might help.

What's next? Jews?

Some look rather white. Like Ronnie wood from the rolling stones.

Dude the little gyplets are running around here shouting allahu akbar, I don't think they are going to help us

How would they help us remove kebab? They'll just beg everyone for money while stealing shit.

I'd rather help kebabs remove them, desu.

quick, post Gypsy music

youtube.com/watch?v=VB4NExi5uXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KsrNIOCq8-k

I must admit, Sandu Ciorba blows Hungarian Gypsies the fuck out.

Quick rundown?

>so are the rats
this
Also, you guys dont really understand what gypsies are. And Im talking about cygan's not some Irish travellers. I hate muslims, but I hate gypsoids even more. Mudslims at least created something. They have their culture, they have their own art and society. Gypsoid are just primitive, lazy, dirty parasite.

Gypsies are worse than niggers.

This

>dance around and play the tambourine
more like steal copper from overhead lines and break into old people's homes

Sounds like wiggers.

Gypsies are so fucking filthy they got kicked out of India.

INDIA!

Gypsies are the absolute worse scum on Earth. Would prefer Albanian/Turk/Chechenian over them.

INDIA POOS EVERYWHERE

In Bulgaria they parade themselves as turks, so no, they're going to join the kebab if anything.

pic unrelated

Tfw got scammed out of 10 euro in Paris by gypsies. No idea how I fell for it I always told myself to he wary. Feel like the dumbest guy on earth now.

/thread
At least kebab manages to make some sort of civilization.

>gyplets annoy everyone for generations
>always pick up edgy things
>nigga culture from USA is not edgy enough
>gyplets run outside all the time, because who needs to go to school when you have gibs
>for a year or so you can hear gyplets playing outside screaming allahu akbar, not as a play but to intimidate bypassers

How?

This. They LARP as turks, even found ISIS flag in one shack. I damn tsar Boris III every day for not giving more of these scum to Hitler. Before removing kebab or jews, we must remove them.

For such a small amount it was probably some stupid shit like you get from panhandling niggers where you sometimes wind up stuffing pocket change at them to make them go away.

I once got conned by an Asian who was "collecting American coins" and wanted me to help him "complete his collection." It was so strange I just gave him a nickel and a dime to make it stop.
>tfw literally nickel & dimed him

No, there's a reason why Hitler killed them.

>How would they help us remove kebab?
Hm.

Where in the hierarchy are gypsies on the pc-ladder? Are they above or below kebabs?

If they are above the kebabs then I see some potential.

>criminals larping as gypsies are a tradition, Sup Forums

yeah when you don't eject the foreign creepos they will always make sure you regret it

at least he was creative

I appreciate creativity. Better than the niggers that stake out a certain spot to sit in and panhandle the n00bs all day because that pays better than having a job.

The worst is when they ask you to help pay for a bus ticket. Nigger what the fuck you're literally miles away walking distance from the nearest bus station. Or outside of the liquor store. The one good thing about the cashless society is that you can just say you don't have any cash on you and they have to accept the excuse.