Why are millennials like this?

Years of Jewish/Communist subversive social engineering culminating into post-modernist degeneracy

We've reached peak confederacy

America needs eugenics fast

fairly sure this is a music artist called 'lil peep' his music is trash. check anthony fantanos review on it.

Im an athiest but the normies need god

>making weird faces
>licking own wrist
>making arcane hand gestures
>dead look in eyes
Is this guy actually retarded/brain damaged?

Feminism glorified the female idea of gaining attention vs the male version: Peacocking vs Accomplishment.

So now we have a bunch of limp wristed faggots painting nails and wearing flashy clothing like a woman while men who actually try to accomplish something are seemingly invisible unless you're one of them/a woman with standards.

It's funny when they start to age and put on weight/bald, they're left with nothing and not even the older men want to fuck them. They'd rather go for the younger guys.

what a fucking faggot

lil peep looks gay as hell now

Is there a source for this? I'd like to see what cringey shit he is saying or doing.

Boomer parents that don't give a shit

okay i get it you have tattoos wow

Oh look... another "millenial" thread.

>Why are millennials like this?
I think they go out of their way to look unemployed.

Sup Forums - the post

More evidence that tattoos are degenerate

The lefties wanted to fix the world, and had this great idea: "What if we make the white boys feel GUILT for everything wrong in the world? they're all rich, so they will SURELY fix everything!".
End result, Social justice warriors (people that just pretend to help to lower the pressure and end evil and corrupt when find how much power they gain doing so), trannies (people that cut off the dick to try to escape the pressure) and nazis (people that revolt against the system itself always telling they're monsters no matter what they do).

Because they are bred/raised to be self-centered, entitled little cunts. They make up the bulk of these leftist "protesters" (useful idiots) because they don't understand consequences because of pampering.

The worst generation since the Boomers and their hippie-trippie bullshit.

jesus christ

there is only 1 place where these sub-humans belong; in the gas chambers where the jews should have been.

that guy is fucking fried on drugs

look at the vacant look in his eyes and the way he's just sort of stiffly moving around

if he was in front of a mirror he'd do that for half an hour before getting bored

the jews did this

she's cute, OP, what's her name?

Kill it with fire.

Consumerism. do you think faggots would be able to express themselves like this in shitty poor brown countries with heavy prices on basic needs? lol

fpbp

>told race doesn't exist
>told they have no culture
>told they have no reason to exist

>latch on to anything and everything that gives them a sense of identity
>descend in to complete degeneracy because "yolo"

A desperate need to be the uniquist special snowflake.

> anthony fantanos review
When the most viewed online music observer has to review such shit, it's already a sign that there's osmething wrong with music scene today.

This faggot has a father. Can you imagine the living hell that man's life must be, knowing he raised this?

Because lil peep is amazing and goth is in

because boomers are vampires and gen x got their balls cut off

When there is no longer consequences of one's actions, the actions become bolder and more brazen.

Flouride water, BPA, soy, birth control drugs and left wing cosmopolitan media (from news to social media)

I might buy a Maserati just to take my life inside

narcissistic social media culture

so true.
il bet a thousand bucks although i dont know his background, hes an anarchist leftist antifa loving faggot

>eating dinner with parents and two chinese students who are living with us
>sister and her boyfriend are watching keeping up with the kardashians
>executive producer gil goldschein
>watch as transgender father attempts to cheer his daughter up with a pet chicken
>entire episode is about the daughter's breakup with a rapper
>slideshow of twitter screenshots accompanied by trap music
>it's just adultchild millennials gossiping
what world am i living in right now

why do you assume the father of such a deranged, drug addled degenerate would be concerned? if he does have a father then hes more than likely some alcohol white trash who sexually abused him as a kid, or he is serving time in prison or something. You cant be a normal concerned man and spawn such filth

Lil Peep is awesome stfu

This would be sad if it wasn't funny

MTV

Joseph McCarthy was right

drinking estrogen water from an early age

nonono, not jewish/communist.
you wanna know the source? america. top export: degeneracy. EVERY degeneraty comes from this place.

Total illusionment by technology and highest level of propaganda ever achieved. Their schools- overwhelmingly liberal. Their games, tv shows, news channels, online news, phone apps, churches, movies- all overwhelmingly liberal. Just look at the 2016 elections, totally delusional the lot of people.

Raised in state institutions by work-averse strangers.
It's why they try to dress up like Gucci Mane and say stupid shit like

Fairly sure this is a faggot

Why are millennials like this?

This dude is fruity as fuck

Sup Forums's resident former middle school teacher here. Andy Warhol once said in the future everyone will have 15 minutes of fame. The kids of this generation are going for those 15 minutes at the expense of the rest of their lives. 90% of the black kids I taught didn't do dick in school. Instead they just started drama on Snapchat/Instagram and created a Soundcloud where they mimic trap mumble rappers. Life imitates art, etc etc. White kids fall into this bullshit when they come from a more subdued culture with no male role models. They're going for the "strong horse" if you will.

Ever saw a punk in the 80s and 90s.
They where much worse.

HJAHAHAHAAHHA

this is what happens when no father

How many like those have you seen to generalize an entire generation.

BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT

wtf is he doing?
is he mentally retarded?

other way around

boi if you don't get the fuck out of here with all those +'s in your ID

smdh

imagine when that retard is 60 years old, looking in the mirror. kek.

>Hi, I'm here for the interview.

I want Lil Pump shills to stop throwing Lil Peep under the bus desu

Hello gentlemen

I know a girl who told me to check out this dude. I used to think Three 6 Mafia were low IQ drug addicts, but he makes makes them look like straight edge rocket scientists.

Didn't this style die in 2005?

Don't think so. Not with the tattoos like this. Even then they were in the gutter. Not patterin plastering their face on social media like this.

Its fucking narcissism to the utter most.

>enjoy listening to shit 90's rappers
>the worst of the 90's seem to be much more skilled than the best 2017 has to offer

They're making Shaq look like Canibus

Please ignore the slide threads

GAMES

It has simply been too long since the average american male had to lift a finger. Forget not having a war to fight, they're workshy and most do like 20 hour weeks while sucking daddy's/gubmints titty

E S K E T I T
S
K
E
T
I
T

No purpose of living.

These faggots think they're Kurt Cobain.

SORRY EVEN WHITE PEOPLE DID THAT BETTER

Anthony Fantano is a layman when it comes to music. All his reviews are strings of buzzwords. He has no ear for musicality. Just tries to sound like a frilly, pretentious, poetic faggot all the time. Due to being amateur, he's also inconsistent. He'll praise one artist for doing something then chastise another for doing something very similar.

Because we air Jewish cartoons instead of Japanese ones.
You know in your heart this is true.